Bound for Glory LD

I loved the Pele...But, that was quick, and certainly not as good as Angle v AJ Thursday...

That needed to be MOTY. No way this is what Sting leaves on...

Did we just have another finish go wrong?

I don't think so. The only ending I've seen close to fucked up was Lashley v. Joe.

I really hope this isn't good-bye for Sting...He deserved a better going home match...

I hope they weren't planning in letting a Sting promo put over AJ as champ...

Man that was disappointing. Good show, but man one match after another that just left me saying "That's it?"...I mean the matches were all entertaining, but man every one of them could have been much better.

If Sting returns, he can finish the job of putting over Morgan...

I give the show a big thumbs up. The ending to the title match was a bit sudden, but I guess it was planned for that promo.

I think they need to do something to put over AJ as champ. A time limit draw and getting his ass kicked for 90% of the match isn't doing it.

The time limit draw I liked. This match was good, but it wasn't what it could have been. Here's hoping his potential match with AJ next month sets him up for a long reign.

Objectively that was a really good show... I'm still left a bit disappointed though. I think that probably says more about how it was built, than about how it delivered.

Nothing that was bad, quite a lot that was good, a few too many what the fuck moments, but definitely worth staying up for.

This ppv was good but i could care less for the finish of the Joe/lashley

But like so many wrestlers got injuries in this show that it prove they bust there ass for the fans.

Again, what crowds do you think are watching TNA FTS? It's not the WWE crowd, it's the smark crowd. This is absolutely nothing compared to an ROH crowd.

Shit I don't cheer for the face and boo the heel always when I go to a wrestling show. I cheer and boo whever the fuck I want to.

Exactly! Why is it bs to some people that people cheer for whoever is "hot" or the flavor of the month ect ect? Being labled a smark or w/e bullshit just because you for example wanna root for Evan Bourne over Triple H. It's all a matter of opinion, such as who you can only speculate being a steroid user. On topic great PPV! Everything was great for me except the ending to Joe/Lashley with nobody seeing a tap out and the weirdness that was the 3 way Knock Outs Title. Kudos to all those guys who busted their ass off! Im not being "smarky" whether some know it all elitist's wanna think so but at least Sting knows what putting someone over means unlike Angle. I might feel different if Angle put over AJ on Impact, but he didnt.

This ppv was good but i could care less for the finish of the Joe/lashley

But like so many wrestlers got injuries in this show that it prove they bust there ass for the fans.

Uhh...I'd venture to say maybe one of those injuries was real, maybe. The rest were absolutely 100% fake.

Uhh...I'd venture to say maybe one of those injuries was real, maybe. The rest were absolutely 100% fake.

Daniels may be seriously hurt...I'd like to see a real update on him...

The only other one that really worried me was James Storm. He definitely landed awkwardly on his knee...

Daniels looked fine. Sick spot, but the ref immediately went up to him and asked him if he was okay. If he said no or didn't answer, they would have gotten medical personnel out there ASAP. I'm sure he's fine.

Storm is the only one that looked like he might legitimately be injured. Everyone else's injuries were so blatantly fake. Especially Booker T. He's not a very good actor.

Year, I think if Booker was legitimately hurt he might drop the accent.

MVP of the night everybody?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back