IMPACT Wrestling LD for 10.11.12 is LIVE Before Bound For Glory!

Just because you have depth doesn't make you an interesting character or a good performer.

I'd argue that he's an average performer who has flying ability but no clue how to structure a match and I'd argue that the lack of talent around him hurts him a lot. Some people, heels in particular, only work when they have the right babyface to work against. Who has Ion had? NOBODY.

He's not an elite talent, but he's not as bad as you guys are making him out to be.

Is it just me, or are these Matt Morgan "Direct Auto" commercials really hurting the idea that Morgan is supposed to be gone from TNA, but randomly attacking people at house shows? Not-so-subtle ways of reminding the fans that Morgan is still alive.

I'd argue that he's an average performer who has flying ability but no clue how to structure a match and I'd argue that the lack of talent around him hurts him a lot. Some people, heels in particular, only work when they have the right babyface to work against. Who has Ion had? NOBODY.

He's not an elite talent, but he's not as bad as you guys are making him out to be.

When you go from Austin Aries to Ion with no pin in between, it's hard to buy Ion as a champion.

Ok yeah, it's problematic to go from Aries to Ion, but if Aries wasn't there previously and Ion won it from Brian Kendrick, I don't think you'd have this kind of backlash. That's all I'm saying.

Ok yeah, it's problematic to go from Aries to Ion, but if Aries wasn't there previously and Ion won it from Brian Kendrick, I don't think you'd have this kind of backlash. That's all I'm saying.

Considering Kendrick was freaking annoying beyond belief at the end of his run, likely not.

Considering in a year and a half I don't think I've ever seen you say something wasn't awesome, I doubt that.

Note that I'm not criticizing you, but it's kind of hard to debate something with you when you literally like EVERYTHING about TNA.

There's been plenty of things I haven't liked over the past Year and a half I just focus on the positive And not the negatives

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back