IMPACT Wrestling LD for 10.03.13 — Hogan's Decision to Carter's Ultimatum!

Oh and one other thing:

Dixie when AJ was ready to sign: Get out of here Marginal One. We don't need you.

Hogan about to leave: PLEASE DON'T GO! WE NEED YOU!!!

I think that was painfully obvious to be a posturing thing, KB. At least that's the way I read it. She's playing the power game, and Hogan (kayfabe) threw a bit of a monkey wrench into those plans by not buying in (literally) and "quitting" instead. That's what caused the mini-melt down before she realized she was ridiculous and turned on a dime again to say that he didn't quit because he was fired.

Carter is a paper dictator right now on screen. That's painfully evident to me.

Did Ethan say "helloooooooo" followed by a hell of a weird sound? I thought he did and couldn't help laugh out of embarrassment.

I know it's been said over and over again but can we get rid of these creeper camera angles?

I'm assuming this pertains to the Brooke ass shots. So no.

I like how they are building Magnus, he gets more tv time each week it seems

My thoughts are the exact opposite of this.

TNA should hire Ivelisse and Taya Valkyrie.

QFT.

Hogan just refused a ride on the "Dixie train" and now Hogan is done with TNA.

Man, I really love this new Dixie. Good stuff.

I know it's been said over and over again but can we get rid of these creeper camera angles?
Why? Those sorts of backstage segments are wildly preferable to the WWE sort where intimate or private conversations are being held in plain view of the camera and look clearly staged. At least TNA's "creeper" style works within the boundaries of kayfabe, which some of us still enjoy. WWE's backstage segments are antiquated and silly by comparison.

I'd venture to say that backstage, non-interview segments are one of the few things TNA does better than WWE at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back