IMPACT Wrestling LD for 06.14.12

So Sting is closing the show? Must have something big to say. I hope he doesn't retire, for like the fifth time, only to show up in a few months.

Fuck it, I'm just gonna come out and say it... I CALLED IT.

While everyone was worshiping James Storm and clamoring about how he'd be such a great world champion, (even before Beer Money was formed and throughout it's shelf-life) I always said that TNA's shining star was Bobby Roode. This guy had "IT" written all over him ever since he was a playboy millionaire who had Traci Brooks in tow.

I'm so fucking happy he's become such an incredible, dominant, world champion heel.

I just saw an advert for a computer game called Lollipop Chainsaw, where a cheerleader takes on a zombie apocolypse with a chainsaw. Is this what video games have became?

While everyone was worshiping James Storm and clamoring about how he'd be such a great world champion, (even before Beer Money was formed and throughout it's shelf-life) I always said that TNA's shining star was Bobby Roode. This guy had "IT" written all over him ever since he was a playboy millionaire who had Traci Brooks in tow.

I'm so fucking happy he's become such an incredible, dominant, world champion heel.

I don't know what your talking about a lot of people have always preferred Roode to Storm myself included.

Dig back, dude. I was right there with you. I can't recall who—I wanna say KB—was in here week-after-week talking about how he wasn't a main eventer. I could be wrong about it being KB, but I distinctly remember going back and forth with someone about it.

I even said Roode was the bigger of the two.

I don't know what your talking about a lot of people have always preferred Roode to Storm myself included.

I believe that charisma and wrestling wise yes Roode had the edge.. but many believe that Storm has the better character.

They are both money! I like them both..

Dig back, dude. I was right there with you. I can't recall who—I wanna say KB—was in here week-after-week talking about how he wasn't a main eventer. I could be wrong about it being KB, but I distinctly remember going back and forth with someone about it.

Absolutely correct, sir. I made it clear that TNA didn't impress me much but it definitely had a few diamonds in the rough. The biggest two diamonds were AJ Styles and Bobby Roode, by a LANDSLIDE.

Whenever I see Roode walk out to that entrance music with that title on his waste, I get legit goosey's.

I think it was a combination of Norcal and I.

I was one of the maiin folks saying before Roode became champ that he would be better suited as a heel champ. And he proved me right.

Did you actually read my post? I was talking about pre-Beer Money. Naturally, everyone chose between the two when they were a tandem since that's what people do with tag teams. I plucked him out of a pretty deep, rookie-filled roster back when they were still having weekly PPV's as televised events.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back