IMPACT Wrestling LD for 07.12.12 is LIVE!

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
ImpactWrestling.jpg

Live Discussion for 07/12/12

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cf0d16c416bc23392c2d3963bd4020b0_L.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMG_7426.jpg

Witness the aftermath of the "Destination X" Pay-Per-View
event! NEW World Heavyweight Champion Austin Aries will
be there! What will he have to say about his big win on Sunday
night? How will former champion Bobby Roode react? Don't miss it!

IMG_6939.jpg

Plus, the broadcast will feature the NEW X Division Champion,
Zema Ion! Ion survived the X Division tournament and Ultimate
X Match on Sunday night to claim the championship!

In a huge Bound For Glory Series match on Thursday's SpikeTV
broadcast, Kurt Angle battles Mr. Anderson! Which superstar will
pick up points in the ongoing competition for a shot at the World Title?

In another Bound For Glory Series match, points leader Samoa Joe will
take on Rob Van Dam.

The Knockouts Title will be on the line on Thursday as Miss Tessmacher
defends the gold against former champion, Gail Kim.

Plus, Joseph Park goes to war with Bully Ray!

All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING
broadcast LIVE at 8/7c on SpikeTV

Can't watch IMPACT WRESTLING on Thursday?
Make sure to set your DVR to record it!

f793464800f11aa5cefcd2c4dc52569c_L.jpg

[YOUTUBE]INmS2PGyTKI[/YOUTUBE]

The road to the August 12th Hardcore Justice Pay-Per-View event begins!

Nope. I got Viacomed.

That' fuckin' blows. Probably not many lamps around for IMPACT broadcasts either, huh?

I feel for you, dude. I have Time Warner and they just went through this horse shit with MSG Network last season. I missed a good third of the Rangers' season on television and had to scrounge around for a lamp on every game night, often having to suffer with the away feed.

I have Dish but I feel for the cats that got Viacomed. I have to give the play by play for my homie back in LA tonight.

I'm visiting my dear old mother, and I'm not at all sure if the laptop I have managed to purloin will be up to the task. We may find out.

"Purloin"? Fuck me!

I'd look for a lamp to light the way but my internet has been struggling with YouTube videos of late - a live stream would likely make the house catch fire. The long wait until Sunday begins.

The bitch is that I could find a lamp, but my internet provider gives me an 8gb bandwidth limit. After downloading AAA from 2 weeks ago, Slammiversary and part of Destination X, I ate up 7gb. Damn those torrent leechers

Not sure. I have been smelling something along the lines of an Indy takeover but I can't quite connect the dots. They might just have Hogan get beat up tonight and not do the reveal yet.

Not sure. I have been smelling something along the lines of an Indy takeover but I can't quite connect the dots. They might just have Hogan get beat up tonight and not do the reveal yet.

Well with the Dead Man's Hand crew (not sure what else to refer to them as, since "masked men" and "leather vest crew" are both pretty lacking) you've certainly got the footing for just about anything. Granted, those three men were rather large, but depending on who they're revealed to be there could be a myriad of options to go with.

If I had normal sized ceiling heights I would have busted my own brain on a fan when he was about to win. I still came pretty damn close.

IDR, I think there is some twitter with that name that TNA is probably using for the group or something like that. Not a big fan of the name but they could still change it once they reveal.

If I had normal sized ceiling heights I would have busted my own brain on a fan when he was about to win. I still came pretty damn close.

IDR, I think there is some twitter with that name that TNA is probably using for the group or something like that. Not a big fan of the name but they could still change it once they reveal.

It is their twitter handle so I guess thats what they will be called

That's a shame. Not a fan of that much either. Dead Man's Hand is so much better, especially because you can abbreviate it to DMH, which is a nice acronym.

I wasn't aware they were even on Twitter. Some mark I am...

Excited for this show.

Will Roode get a rematch tonight? Could easily see him taking the strap back.

How many times will Hogan point to Austin Aries, "putting him over" with hand gestures? One can only wonder....

Excited for this show.

Will Roode get a rematch tonight? Could easily see him taking the strap back.

How many times will Hogan point to Austin Aries, "putting him over" with hand gestures? One can only wonder....

I doubt it. They have so much in line for tonight, so I'd imagine tonight's Aries/Roode encounter will be purely verbal (with a dash of physicality where they're broken up by security) to set up for the rematch at Hardcore Justice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back