IMPACT Wrestling LD for 07.12.12 is LIVE!

Get rid of cable and pick up DirecTV, yep and lose half your channels in the process hopefully I can find a good stream of the show tonight.

I think I've figured out who the Dead Man's Hand members are based on physical appearance: Abyss/Joseph Parks, Crimson, Isiah Cash/Luke Gallows.

Let me know if I turn out to be right.

Anyone watching the Rewind show?

This actually is a pretty sweet idea. It's basically "Impact in 60" as a refresher for the previous week, just before the new show airs. I like it.

This is such a pet peeve of mine, but is no one else just a little annoyed at how quickly TNA cuts wrestlers' entrance themes off once they hit the ring? Watching Storm hit the ring here, the moment he got in they basically cut it off for Hardy's, so while Storm is still removing his jacket and hat, Hardy's music is already going.

Drives me nuts.

Another minor pet peeve — recaps where they refuse to show video, and instead play the audio real-time over snapshots. Why not just show the damn video?

Things that piss me off about TNA #5085:

Austin Aries just ended the longest TNA world championship reign in history and he doesn't open the show?!?

Bully Ray is tweeting during his match. PLEASE give this guy a world title shot already. He deserves it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back