IMPACT Wrestling LD for 07.05.12 is LIVE!

That's a sick shot right there — Aries holding up both the X Division and World Heavyweight Championship titles at once.

Ugh — it kills me knowing Aries isn't likely to actually win that thing for a while still. He looks DAMN good with it!

That ending was the shit. Maybe Aries will pull this one out. Looks good with that HW title.

This show gets a C from me.. its wasn't horrible but lately TNA has been getting B/A's so its a dissapointment still a decent show though. (could have been better)

Finlay's not the future, but he is a veteran with much needed experience and insight into the business that can help develop and scout talents, as well as put them over. His match with Michael Elgin had a great story of the veteran showing the young guy with similar characteristics how it's done, and despite losing, Finlay came out strong.

Adam Cole is a solid in-ring wrestler with a lot of fan support. Not the biggest personality but not the worst either.

And Mike Bennett continues improving, some good matches with Lance Storm, has the look, has a great personality and doesn't look like he fits into Ring of Honor, but because of that he is unique.

They've already lost me with the Team Richards nonsense they were doing months ago. Cole was part of that and made it even worse.

Adam Cole is actually pretty awesome. They are actually doing a good job with him. Tommaso Ciampa is someone else I'd keep my eye on.

Don't even get me started on the stupidity of the Richards/Edwards/Severn storyline. God, that was some of the worst stuff I've ever seen. And their match was just so bad. I got really burnt out on Richards as a wrestler. ROH TV has gotten a lot better over the past few months, mainly due to Kevin Steen.

The show couldn't have gotten worse. I actually dreaded Saturdays because I had to watch it.

That visual at the end was awesome. Pretty meh episode this week though after the past month of great shows.

Team Richards was pretty bad, but give him the benefit of the doubt.

No. I don't need to as I watched his matches and was bored to death by them. Also didn't he have some hybrid rules match a few weeks ago? I absolutely cannot stand stuff like that. I don't watch MMA for a reason: I don't want to see it. If I wanted to see MMA and submission styles matches, I'd watch them.

No. I don't need to as I watched his matches and was bored to death by them. Also didn't he have some hybrid rules match a few weeks ago? I absolutely cannot stand stuff like that. I don't watch MMA for a reason: I don't want to see it. If I wanted to see MMA and submission styles matches, I'd watch them.

Yeah, with Kyle O'Reilly, it was pretty much like Lesnar/Cena just more physical. You could see it was worked, just they were emphasizing MMA elements.

As much shit as I gave that match, it actually turned out pretty awesome. And it was by complete accident, too. We got this visual, where Adam Cole was busted open the hard way:

colebk.jpg

Also, Team Richards split up at the PPV, which made me really happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back