IMPACT Wrestling LD for 06.07.12

My guess is Robbie takes the title, Garrett beats him, D-Von wants a rematch from the kid he gave a chance to and one eventually turns heel because of it.

madison rayne is gonna end up with robbie e or garrett...might be intersting if it was robbie e and she became his manager and we got a whole gimmick change for him and a new look for him...that would make the storyline great but i think its garrett :disappointed:

I posted weeks ago as a joke that I hoped Madison's crush was Devon. I am now seriously beginning to think that I might be right.

I openly admit this a ridiculously stupid idea but it would not surprise me if Joe Park and Abyss turned out to be split personalities.

I posted weeks ago as a joke that I hoped Madison's crush was Devon. I am now seriously beginning to think that I might be right.

Crazy as this may sound, I think I'd be into that if it turns out you're right.

funny how neither one could get out of the pin until after the ref counted 3....horrible match dont expect any better sunday

the head asshole in charge mr.anderson....anderson heres someone who should be taking the tv title off devon! also why the hell was asshole censored?

How many times have we seen some combination of these three getting title matches/matches for title matches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back