Impact Wrestling LD for 05.24.12

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
ImpactWrestling.jpg

Live Discussion for 05/17/12

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

f2341fa0efc63cf40f8449430cf6a944_L.jpg

It's the May return of Open Fight Night & TNA Gut Check!

Don't miss the special broadcast!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2873bf5d70e48463b04385f06e01b6bf_L.jpg

General Manager Hulk Hogan has already announced World
Heavyweight Champion Bobby Roode will defend his title on the
broadcast as part of Open Fight Night!

The question is, who will get the shot - Bully Ray, Jeff Hardy,
AJ Styles or Kurt Angle
?

One of these 4 men will earn the opportunity to compete for the
World Title and try to prevent Bobby Roode from becoming the
longest reigning TNA Champion in history!

Which newcomer will get a shot at joining the TNA roster as
part of the monthly TNA Gut Check?

We also understand that GM Hulk Hogan has invited a special
guest to come to Thursday's IMPACT.

Who could it be?!

Plus, which superstars will get challenged on Thursday's broadcast?

It's Open Fight Night - so expect plenty of wrestlers to throw down the
gauntlet and demand a fight!

All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast on SpikeTV at 9/8c!

Remember...Starting Thursday, May 31, IMPACT WRESTLING
moves an hour earlier to a new start time of 8pm on SpikeTV!

Can't watch IMPACT WRESTLING on Thursday? Make sure to set your DVR to record it!

[YOUTUBE]DTDG7OiEGBo[/YOUTUBE]

147_f7abac252ae5ed68121b92ba7a669d87_m.jpg

[YOUTUBE]L3VURTBKDhY[/YOUTUBE]

The road to the June 10th Slammiversary Pay-Per-View event continues!

Since the Kings are waiting for their next opponent and b-ball is done for me, its time to get re-acquainted with Impact.

I'm really not a fan of this whole "convince HUlk you should get a shot." Earn a title shot by winning a match.

And the point of this diatribe? Reading the script on TV, convincing Hogan who deserves a title shot... :confused:

This isn't bad...

If this was a game show...

lol okay its not that bad, I think this is different.

Hulk Hogan playing the role of Donald Trump in the Apprientance! lmao

ASS shot in the intro for Gut Check is epic!

And Bully is eliminated because he's only been a singles guy for a year. Um OK... I guess those first few months before he hooked up with Immortal didn't count. And Hogan should research a guy by the name of Shawn Michaels. I believe he won his first singles title before he was a year in solo.

Remember when Lex Luger was in the WWE and they tried to ban the flying forearm lariat move he would do because they said the steel plate he had in it was causing the knockout blow?

It would be funny if they did that to ODB saying that her boobs silicon are weapons of mass distruction and ban her chest bump move in the corner turnbuckle!!

lol

And Bully is eliminated because he's only been a singles guy for a year. Um OK... I guess those first few months before he hooked up with Immortal didn't count. And Hogan should research a guy by the name of Shawn Michaels. I believe he won his first singles title before he was a year in solo.

It was the right choice though since they want to keep Bully and Roode heel. Don't throw them in a singles match together because its possible the crowd wil turn one of them face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back