IMPACT Wrestling LD for 05.30.13 from Tampa, Florida!

Out of curiosity, is there a point where you get tired of the futility of repeating this? Apparently you still think there is some merit in saying it for the 50th time. What about 51st?

I knew as soon as I started talking bad about this company you would come in here on your white horse. You never fail me.

Yes, considering there have been great triple threat matches in the history of wrestling :shrug:

So you're going to back the idea of having EVERY X-Division match being triple threat? I just want to make sure I understand this. You LIKE this change to the division and think it's better than building stories and doing matches based on where the stories go?

So you're going to back the idea of having EVERY X-Division match being triple threat? I just want to make sure I understand this. You LIKE this change to the division and think it's better than building stories and doing matches based on where the stories go?

I think the division is more interesting since they made the change than it was before, yes.

AJ really should keep his shirt on if he's going to wrestle in long black tights. It looks like he has a gut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back