IMPACT Wrestling LD for 06.07.12

i like the way sting was booked going into the match with roode making it look like roode cant escape the death lock....too bad sting wont win this sunday either way should be a good ppv most of the card looks good and this was a good go home show for impact looking forward to slammivsery

Another good episode of IW, another show that has added to a consistent run of good weekly shows and PPV's. People need to get more in-tune with TNA, because I preferred that over RAW. Although, last week I preferred Smackdown over both RAW and IW.

Definitely picked up in the second hour though the triple threat for #1 contendership is nothing new or groundbreaking. Whaat worries me is that Slammiversary, which is a 10 year anniversary show, doesn't feel any more important than the last PPV. After Lockdown was meh, everyone was saying how it'll be ok because they'll build to Slammiversary and go even bigger. The builds were big for Lockdown but just nothing big happened at the show. For this show, none of the builds are big so I'm just a bit disappointed in that is all.

Update: turns out you can stir fry gammon, but it leaves it tasting rather like warm cured ham. I recommend against it.

Good show.

:lmao:

"Som' bitch!"

Best Hogan moment in a long time.

Gail in the booth sparked the best commentary I have heard in a while.

What the fuck was that from Tessmacher?

AWESOME CARDIGANS!!!!!!

Impact Zone looks better tonight the energy from the crowd is also helping..

They remixed AJ's entrance theme and turned it to shit, remixed Daniels for the fifth time and it's awesome.

^^^ These went through my mind during the show. Forgot to quote what KB said about the headlock.

Okay, maybe I'm the only one but when the camera pans through the first row, all I see is overweight, unattractive white trash. They should start only allowing good looking people in the first few rows. It's the little things. :shrug:

My favorite redhead was missing. =(

No we don't. I didn't notice either until the internet started shouting about it. Shame really, because it would have been a fucking incredible reveal if I hadn't caught on.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

kbai

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back