IMPACT Wrestling LD for 06.12.14 — Goin' Home to Slammiversary

Also I'm not sure how smart it is to have the champion fight three times in one night then ask fans to pay to see him fight again on Sunday.

You know... TNA loves gimmicks... but maybe they should try not to have more than 5-10 a year so it means more.

I'm over the Beautiful People. They've been saying the same things and having the same matches for like seven years now. Granted that applies to almost all of the Knockouts.

I'm over the Beautiful People. They've been saying the same things and having the same matches for like seven years now. Granted that applies to almost all of the Knockouts.

I don't mind the Beautiful People, but I'm ready for something brand new. Think Daffney. Just something totally un-Diva or un-Knockout. Or even another Tara/Alundra Blaze type straight up wrestler.

Bring back Alissa Flash!

I don't mind the Beautiful People, but I'm ready for something brand new. Think Daffney. Just something totally un-Diva or un-Knockout. Or even another Tara/Alundra Blaze type straight up wrestler.

Bring back Alissa Flash!

They shouldn't have gotten rid of Christina Von Eerie.

Bring back Alissa Flash!

It feels like we've seen the Beautiful People vs. some combination of Madison/Gail/whatever flavor of the season it is. The flavor will get a title run then basically disappear so it's back to those four or five who are always around. I'm just over the whole idea and like you siad, we need ANYTHING else to shake it up.

It feels like we've seen the Beautiful People vs. some combination of Madison/Gail/whatever flavor of the season it is. The flavor will get a title run then basically disappear so it's back to those four or five who are always around. I'm just over the whole idea and like you siad, we need ANYTHING else to shake it up.

Well, I'm still holding out hope for a harder push for a stronger wrestling product that really, really, really focuses on the in-ring talent they have there, so if I had my way, the same would apply to the women's division. Can't wrestle? Not welcome here. More Gail Kim's and Tara's and less Winter's and Velvet's.

Bring back Sarita and Alissa Flash. Instant new format.

So they'll attack Eric before the match since MVP said call it down the middle after the bell rings.

Well, I'm still holding out hope for a harder push for a stronger wrestling product that really, really, really focuses on the in-ring talent they have there, so if I had my way, the same would apply to the women's division. Can't wrestle? Not welcome here. More Gail Kim's and Tara's and less Winter's and Velvet's.

Bring back Sarita and Alissa Flash. Instant new format.

That would work. The Beautiful People were just driving me crazy on commentary as I've heard it so many times before and I don't care at all anymore.

This has been an OK episode, but I'll give TNA this much — the psychological consistency is there in milking this back injury thing with EY. Love that MVP is spending the entire match focusing on it.

Small steps, fellas. Smalls steps.

Again, title needs to get taken off of EY, but I'll give him this much — the man will sell his soul in putting his opponents over.

More Wolves. More Aries. More Joe. More wrestlers. Less comedy. They did back-to-back comedy skits between the ECIII/Spud segment and the Menagerie/BroMans match. In a go home show, I'd have put much more emphasis on the sincerity and seriousness of the better feuds — Joe/Lashley, Aries/King.

Why the Wolves aren't defending their tag titles is beyond me, too.

More Wolves. More Aries. More Joe. More wrestlers. Less comedy. They did back-to-back comedy skits between the ECIII/Spud segment and the Menagerie/BroMans match. In a go home show, I'd have put much more emphasis on the sincerity and seriousness of the better feuds — Joe/Lashley, Aries/King.

Why the Wolves aren't defending their tag titles is beyond me, too.

There's no one for them to fight?

Even more annoying is it would be relatively easy to get a division, or at least three or four more teams together.

Another option, & admittedly I haven't watched a full episode im Impact in forever, would be instead of booking Joe vs. Lashley & King vs. Aries, partner up Joe & Aries, & King & Lashley, & stick them in a triple threat for the tag titles with with the Wolves. Honestly that match would have me more excited than anything they currently have on that card right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back