Bound for Glory LD

I love AJ's entrance. I love that he's getting a good reaction here...

This match needs to go to AJ, but needs to be him taking the win from Sting, not Sting giving him the win...

Wow exaggerate much Taz and Tenay? They did not blow the roof off the building, I'm pretty sure the Beautiful People got a bigger pop then Sting just did.

I don't think he should get X-Pac heat, but I can see Sting getting the bigger ovation here.

I don't understand TNA crowds. What a bunch of fucking idiots.

And then incessantly bitch that the young guys don't get over.

Exactly. TNA crowds are fucking morons. You're supposed to cheer for the face and boo the heel. If you don't like the face, don't cheer the fucking heel. That fucks up the whole show. No one wants to suspend disbelief anymore. They just want to cheer someone so the guy behind him thinks they're cool. It's so fucking stupid.

60 minute time limit, eh? Should be good...But, I don't see it going any more than the 20+ minutes left...

All right, this better be good. This has been a good show so far, but a bit disappointing. This match needs to live up to the hype.

The handshake should have been saved for after this match...Let AJ win, and then Sting hands him the belt and shakes his hand.

Again, what crowds do you think are watching TNA FTS? It's not the WWE crowd, it's the smark crowd. This is absolutely nothing compared to an ROH crowd.

Shit I don't cheer for the face and boo the heel always when I go to a wrestling show. I cheer and boo whever the fuck I want to.

All right, this better be good. This has been a good show so far, but a bit disappointing. This match needs to live up to the hype.

I've been impressed by the show. The only match that let me down a bit was the KO Title match, and that's only for the middle...

I haven't been disappointed by anything but the weird finish in the Lashley/Joe match.

Just out of curiosity...what was disappointing about the Morgan/Angle match? I thought it was fucking great. I even like Ultimate X....and I hate cruisers.

Again, what crowds do you think are watching TNA FTS? It's not the WWE crowd, it's the smark crowd. This is absolutely nothing compared to an ROH crowd.

I don't like ROH crowds either.

Shit I don't cheer for the face and boo the heel always when I go to a wrestling show. I cheer and boo whever the fuck I want to.

The only heel I cheer is Edge, ever. I love Orton, but I boo and curse the shit out of him live.

I just think that the crowd has a role to play, and when they're trying to be smarky, it just kills the momentum of the show. I think we've all been guilty of it. It's just that Joe and Angle aren't even cool heels that could realistically draw cheers. They play evil men, and cheering them, to me, seems stupid. Liking them is one thing, but cheering them at a live show just isn't right.

Hey look! It looked like a Scorpion Death Drop! :lmao:

They did a good job of covering the bad flip by AJ...

Heel v Heel kills crowds.

My favorite face v. face match ever is Hart/Smith in England....

Sting with a tombstone? The boards should light up with Sting vs. Taker conspiracies for WM 26.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back