Bound for Glory LD

I didn't see the PPV, but I read the results. NSL, here's what Daniels tweeted an hour ago:

Sweet.

Daniels looked fine. Sick spot, but the ref immediately went up to him and asked him if he was okay. If he said no or didn't answer, they would have gotten medical personnel out there ASAP. I'm sure he's fine.

Storm is the only one that looked like he might legitimately be injured. Everyone else's injuries were so blatantly fake. Especially Booker T. He's not a very good actor.

Either way, that was one of those things that could take a while. Remember when Gary Wolfe broke his neck? He didn't know for a few hours.

Year, I think if Booker was legitimately hurt he might drop the accent.

Pretty much. Also, ironically, screaming "Ow!" is the quickest way to know it's fake.

MVP of the night everybody?

EY would be my pick, but in the end, and for the long run, Kurt Angle. He wrestled a great match, and did a better job of putting Morgan over than Sting did for AJ.

I'm somewhat inclined towards Scott Steiner, and personally I really hope he sticks around. I think it does have to go to Angle though, the man is just too good in the ring.

EDIT: Dicks, you all stole my Steiner idea.

MVP of the night has to be Daniels, he worked his ass off and took a few nasty head/neck bumps. As well as Angle/Morgan for fully living up to the hype. And Talia Madisons Butt Cheeks.

I'm somewhat inclined towards Scott Steiner, and personally I really hope he sticks around. I think it does have to go to Angle though, the man is just too good in the ring.

EDIT: Dicks, you all stole my Steiner idea.

Sorry Gelgarin. You going to be here for the Impact LD?

How did the crowd respond to Lashley? I heard shitting over his offense but what exactly does that mean? They booed him is my guess....

Wasn't Lashley vs. Joe billed as MMA vs. TNA?

With Lashley beating Joe, does this technically mean that TNA is admitting that it isn't as good as MMA?

Wasn't Lashley vs. Joe billed as MMA vs. TNA?

With Lashley beating Joe, does this technically mean that TNA is admitting that it isn't as good as MMA?

It got changed into a Submission Match. I knew there was no way Joe was going over Lashley :disappointed:. And as far as having another X Match goes, I like it lol. Yeah Daniels took a nasty spill last night but Daniels isn't in this 1, and im sure due to what happened their not gonna do nothing over crazy this time. Then again some of these guys live for stuff like that no matter the possible outcome.

It's overbooking a top gimmick match though. I'm sure people bought the PPV just for the Ultimate X match, and now they're giving one away for free.

It's not good business... especially after a bump like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back