TNA Presents 'Bound For Glory'

So um, I'm not really sure what is going on, but I kind of feel like vomiting a little. Match wasnt even that bad, just, the outcome is terrible.

Wow atleast the match can be remembered because if gunner and storm would have retained then this match wouldn't have any value to this ppv

F the haters I like gunner and storm but Robbie deserves a title.... Dude is pure entertainment... I look forward to the continuation of this feud bro!

Match was better than I thought it would be. I remember meeting Robbie e last year, he's cool as hell very laid back and engaging with the fans, I'm happy for him.

I am OK with that.

I am NOT OK with the fact that I am OK with the BroMans winning. But it is what it is. I'm a Jessie Godderz and Robbie E fan. Deal with it.

Also, that Powerbomb/Backbreaker combo was SICK.

New champs!!! Storm and Gunner did nothing for me, plus Bro Mans has improved a good bit. Would've rather seen Bad Influence get the titles, but I won't cry about this decision.

That made me respect the company more. Wow a hall of famer with class. Now that's what a respectful company with class does. Kurt angle made a huge mistake before that should not be ignored.

Remember those crotch shots and stink faces brook used to do? With she still did them

I really, really hope for TNA's sake that the second part of this PPV is better, because the first hour has been weird, awkward, forgetful and confusing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back