TNA Presents 'Bound For Glory'

AJ looked like the babyface above all babyfaces taking all that abuse and still fighting back.

Decent match, but overrall disappointing PPV. A main event that is headlining your best PPV of the year must be much better than that.

That's a good moment seeing AJ like this, I don't feel ripped off, yes I bought this ppv

Fuck, I could've been there if I wasn't broke. The show had some amazing stuff, but not enough to fill the card. It was a bad idea to stuff so much talent in the opening match and TNA really needs a midcard title.

I'm sure people will bitch, but this PPV wasn't that bad. Four title changes, story developments and a pretty cool ending with AJ. I'm not disappointed it is what it is, I understand most of this made no sense.... But whatever lol

I didn't see the show. I have just one question for those who watched it:

Did Sting wrestle in a t-shirt?

Really liked the ending, but overall, PPV was a disappointment.

Too many flat finishes, too many awkward moments, too many run-ins, unneeded filler, an enhancement squash match when you could have promoted an actual match for EC3, swerve after swerve after swerve; just too overbooked, Russo overbooked in-fact.

But that main event, beating AJ took was gladiator like. Just, wow, dude deserves the title just for that.

This show didn't work for me because it's the biggest show of the year. Nothing on here felt special and there was only one really good match, though I might have lowballed the main event. Also the title change would have felt bigger if Ray hadn't won the belt two months ago.

This show didn't work for me because it's the biggest show of the year. Nothing on here felt special and there was only one really good match, though I might have lowballed the main event. Also the title change would have felt bigger if Ray hadn't won the belt two months ago.

To a guy that went right back to the title he abandoned for a shot at the big one.

I guess this sets up AJ vs. Magnus? is there anyone else he could face right now other than a rematch with Ray?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back