NFL 2014-2015 LD

The Cardinals don't even have a QB and their defense is overrated as shit. You saw how the Falcunts ripped them apart a couple of weeks ago. The Saints would do the same thing.

I forgot Stanton is now out, I begrudgingly admit that you're right. The Aints do have a good chance against them especially if Patrick Peterson runs his mouth before the game.

The Seahawks, man, you know what? While I wouldn't have any confidence against them, I'd welcome those fucks to come to the Dome since there wouldn't be a more satisfying victory than beating them after what happened in 2010. Just having that opportunity is enough.

See now here's where will never agree, b/c the Seahawks are not who the Aints want. They're a defensive team WITH a QB which is basically the Aints' worst nightmare.

And that's what it comes down to, the opportunity. Getting hot at the right time. Sean P made a lot of changes last week. Yeah, the Bears are awful, but so are the Panthers and we got demolished against them. This very well could be the turning point for us. If we whoop the Falcunts and make the playoffs, ANYTHING is possible. I'd rather the Saints have that opportunity than the 9th draft pick instead of a teen draft pick (the draft spot outside of the top 3 is the most overrated nonsense ever to begin with).

But the fact remains that you've lost 4 straight home games while making Colin Kaepernick, Andy Bitch Made Dalton, Joe Flacco, and Cam Newton look great. Anything is possible, but the Aints making a playoff run is highly improbable. I don't even care about the draft pick as much as I don't want Mike Smith to coach this team anymore which will only be assured if we don't have any sign of making a deep playoff run. I would love if he gave us a season sweep of the Aints along with a whooping the likes the Panthers put on them on his way out though.

How in the holy hell did San Fran blow that football game? Now my Bills have to hope and play and work hard and sell their souls to get into the wild card.

The Falcons have statistically one of the worst defensive lines in history, yet the only time Drew gets any time to throw the damn ball is when there's a 3 man pass rush. Shit is beyond pathetic.

And on the flip side, Matt Ryan has all fucking day to throw unless we blitz the house (which even then he still has enough time to make a completion).

You win this game at the line of scrimmage. It's always been that way, it'll always be that way. And right now ATL is making our lineman on both sides of the ball all look like worthless sacks of shit. If it wasn't for that kickoff return to start the game and a few penalities, we'd be getting demolished right now. It's a miracle we're even still in this game, but if ATL scores on their opening drive to start the half then all hope is lost.

Congrats Holy. Good luck next week. Not joking around about Mike Smith keeping his job or not, but this Falcons team will fight hard if they make the playoffs. That's all I can tell you.

A lot of Saints fans are going to blame the refs, but that's horseshit. You can't get fucking dominated for 3 quarters and then blame the refs off a single bad call. I'm really mad it happened because now it gives the Saints an excuse why they lost, instead of facing the reality that our line on both sides of the ball are pathetic beyond belief. We need to do a major overhaul this off season. It's easy to point and laugh at other teams when they pay a guy and then their play digresses, but man.... when it happens to your team, you just won't to stop watching sports all together.

The Packers needed this win today. And of course the Bears would shit the bed and lose to Detroit. Now it's another must win at Lambeau next week. Man I want a first round bye.

Congrats Holy. Good luck next week. Not joking around about Mike Smith keeping his job or not, but this Falcons team will fight hard if they make the playoffs. That's all I can tell you.

A lot of Saints fans are going to blame the refs, but that's horseshit. You can't get fucking dominated for 3 quarters and then blame the refs off a single bad call. I'm really mad it happened because now it gives the Saints an excuse why they lost, instead of facing the reality that our line on both sides of the ball are pathetic beyond belief. We need to do a major overhaul this off season. It's easy to point and laugh at other teams when they pay a guy and then their play digresses, but man.... when it happens to your team, you just won't to stop watching sports all together.

The only bad thing about this win is that a good man like you jmt has to suffer for it. I feel bad for you man I do, but I really don't care if we win or lose against Carolina next week as either way I still win. Mike Smith is either fired the next day or we go to the playoffs, and I actually like our chances in the wild card game against any team not named the Seattle Seahawks. I legit can't believe the effort our defense gave today. It took a Herculean effort from Matt Ryan the first game, but our DEFENSE actually won the game today despite the injury bug in the second half (I mean three straight plays good lord!). Today was a good day, once again sorry jmt in more ways than one because I imagine this puts you out of the playoffs in the dynasty league too.

The Packers needed this win today. And of course the Bears would shit the bed and lose to Detroit. Now it's another must win at Lambeau next week. Man I want a first round bye.

Even if the Lions lost, Green Bay still would have needed a win against them next week to win the division.

It wasn't pretty once again for Detroit, but a win's a win. I'll take an ugly win over a pretty loss any day of the week.

I don't know what has gotten into these guys this year but between this and UK drubbing everyone in sight (with the Louisville showdown looming), I'm rather enjoying my sports viewing at the moment.

41-7 at the half.

That wasn't the score of an NFL game... that was the score of Kentucky playing UCLA in BASKETBALL.

Kentucky's not bad this year.

That game from the cowboys made my day better than however. I was believing that Luck was going turn into Stafford and become a comeback kid but thank heaven he didn't. Now it's time to focus on next week and hopefully be the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd seed. Hopefully 1st depending on the Hawks/Cardinals game.

Welp, that does it for my Bills. Hackett and "I don't give a fuck" Marrone shouldn't even get on the plane home.

Well the Seahawks got the one seed yet again. Seriously, can someone beat these guys again at home? It's another uphill battle in the NFC.

Dallas already has, and defense travels. I like everyone counting out the Lions though. People have already declared GB as the 2 seed, so it'll be fun if the Lions can pull it off. Offense and special teams will have to play better though.

I'm rooting for the Lions to win their first Super Bowl. The city of Detroit could really use that right now.

I had forgotten how much fun it is to have a team with a chance. I'm actually looking forward to the playoffs more than Christmas, which never happens.

I had forgotten how much fun it is to have a team with a chance. I'm actually looking forward to the playoffs more than Christmas, which never happens.

Meanwhile:

bills-fans-waiting-for-a-franchise-qb.jpg

Meanwhile:

bills-fans-waiting-for-a-franchise-qb.jpg
Replace the Bills with half the league and it's still right. At least you had one in Jim Kelly.

The Jets haven't had what we would call a franchise QB since Namath. Some good/really good ones (Richard Todd, Ken O'Brien, Chad Pennington), but no great ones. Not until we get Marcus Mariotta or Jameis Winston at least (or maybe the Skins will trade RGIII if we miss out on the 2 good QBs)

This season really sucked for the Saints but Colston getting a 36 yard game winning TD to end it is a pretty nice finish to it at least.

BTW Nate, sorry the Chiefs couldn't edge into the playoffs today. I'm a big Chase Daniel fan and was really rooting for those guys today to make it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back