KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Was Baron Corbin really de-pushed because of his actions on Twitter? That seems incredibly silly.

Based on what he said (insulting the military) it's not that shocking.

Is No Mercy looking more stacked than SummerSlam was? Brock, Cena, Reigns all in seperate matches, ntm, Tag Champs Ambrose & Rollins teaming again. I find that quite interesting.

So far but it needs a lot more than that.

Can Chad Gable be the kind of guy to get a Daniel Bryan push? He seems to have much more charisma than Jordan also. Looking forward to seeing him team with Shelton or feud, perhaps..

WWE has a funny definition of what's playing your character and what's going too far. Basically, it's whatever they feel like it is that week.

Corbin was in an argument with fans over whether or not Dave Meltzer had a right to critique wrestling because he had never wrestled. Dave said that by that logic, Vince McMahon couldn't critique wrestling until 1998. A fan then sent out a picture of himself meeting Vince when he was stationed overseas. Corbin then said that the fan being in the military wouldn't have meant anything to Vince.

So is Cena vs Reigns current Wrestlemania plan or just distraction until that?

Because it just looks too big for minor PPV and its pretty clear that Cena is on RAW for that match right now.

Nah I think the safer bet is him losing and still fighting for the championship at WM. With the brand split, all they need to do is have a Smackdown star win the Rumble. If Reigns wins the Rumble again, all we have is the same build we had a few years ago. You saw how that went.

Are you trying to say that WWE would have learned its lesson with Reigns and tried something different after seeing the error of their ways?

I needed a good laugh this morning.

Hey at least since WM they've stopped trying the clear cut babyface role with him. That's a step in the right direction. Seriously, if they have him win the Rumble again, they might as well have the scene go off with 2 middle fingers imposed upon it. He can't give the audience middle fingers though. That might be something interesting.

Actually he did flip someone (another wrestler) off in the middle of a fatal four way for the title like last year or so. The gif is in the wrestling meme's thread somewhere.

Anyway, my point was it would just be a big fuck you to many fans if he won the Rumble again.

What are the odds of Sexy Star getting work after wjat she did to Rosemary?

I can't believe anyone is going to work with her after what she did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back