KB Answers Wrestling Questions

So, I'm guessing you've heard the news about Sexy Star and Rosemary and agree that Sexy Star is a Scumbag.

A wrestler? A scumbag? You don't say.

What are the odds of Sexy Star getting work after wjat she did to Rosemary?

I can't believe anyone is going to work with her after what she did.

On a slow day, 100%. If you're famous, a promoter will book you.

So Eli Drake just became the World Champion but GFW doesn't totally focus on its win and rather on the MMA stuff of Lashley. Shouldn't your focus be on the World Champion?

Yep, but TNA has this really annoying idea that they need to throw this BIG idea at you, like the MMA guys vs. the TNA guys.

Do you think Reigns retiring Undertaker should have been a bigger deal than it has come to be? I know no one said he's flat out done and are leaving a door slightly open, but idk it just doesn't come off like anything happened more so Reigns retired him, on to the next thing. Maybe because it's Roman Reigns and it's just another notch in his belt like "retiring" Lesnar at Mania next year will be?

I've always heard it was just some neighbor and not a wrestler.

I hear he killed a wrestler's dog as a rib. What a scumbag! Here in America, killing a dog is like killing a person.

Anyway, here's my question- why is wwe against giving Sasha Banks a decent sized title reign?

After she won the belt the first 3 times, did she defend the title at house shows(yes I know wwe doesn't count that, but it should)?

It would make sense. The Hell in a Cell will be the Uso penitentiary.

When do you see Carmella cashing in(and hopefully winning)?

Will Tamina ever go away? She's 39 yrs. old, been with the company 7 years & has shown absolutely zero improvement over that time.

I have a historical question for you. Or really questions. I'm sure you're aware of the Dick Shikat double cross on Danno O'Mahoney in 1936, and the negative effects that it had on the industry during the 40's. If that event had never happened, how differently do you think the landscape of the industry would have looked moving forward? Do you think the Trust would have been able to control wrestling during WWII? Do you think wrestling's box office appeal would have slumped naturally anyways? Do you think we would have seen so many regional champions being billed as world champions? Do you think we would have ever seen the eventual formation of the NWA? I find that whole topic to be fascinating.

The World Champions everywhere was always going to happen and still does to this day.

The NWA would ahve come up eventually and it was really the only way to go long term.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back