KB Answers Wrestling Questions

So are WWE going to do anymore episodes of Legends with JBL for the network, or was that boring 2 part interview with Bischoff it? This is one of my biggest pet peeves with the network, with the exception of NXT, there seems to be no consistency with how new episodes of their original programming is released.

So are WWE going to do anymore episodes of Legends with JBL for the network, or was that boring 2 part interview with Bischoff it? This is one of my biggest pet peeves with the network, with the exception of NXT, there seems to be no consistency with how new episodes of their original programming is released.

Not that I've heard of, which leads to another annoyance: that category is another thing cluttering up the Original section. There's stuff like that or the Power Music show that was a one off thing that went nowhere but it's still just there taking up space. Add another section for interviews or "stand alone" specials or whatever.

Who according to you will join with Undertaker & Kane at Survivor Series against Wyatt Family?
and who should go over this time? i think Wyatts?

Probably Ambrose and someone else. Orton if he's available.

Yeah the Wyatts should but I can't imagine them doing so.

To what extent do you believe Kevin Owens will be disadvantaged because he's got a gut and barely looks like an athlete?

Why is it that Owens has such a large gut and seemingly is only getting bigger since his debut on Raw?

Is it bad that I can't take him seriously when he stands opposite Randy Orton because Owens' gut is resting on Orton's abs?

Any idea when the Usos are going to return? Am I sad that I have actually started to miss them and am hoping for them to go against New Day for the Tag titles, whilst the Dudleys(if they are staying for a while) go heel?

To what extent do you believe Kevin Owens will be disadvantaged because he's got a gut and barely looks like an athlete?

Why is it that Owens has such a large gut and seemingly is only getting bigger since his debut on Raw?

Is it bad that I can't take him seriously when he stands opposite Randy Orton because Owens' gut is resting on Orton's abs?

Quite a bit in Vince's world.

Andre had a gut. He did well enough.

Any idea when the Usos are going to return? Am I sad that I have actually started to miss them and am hoping for them to go against New Day for the Tag titles, whilst the Dudleys(if they are staying for a while) go heel?

Word is very soon. Nah they're an entertaining team.

Quite a bit in Vince's world.

Andre had a gut. He did well enough.

For me, it is more his distinct lack of height more than anything else that I feel might work against him. I can't be the only one who saw him stand against Orton and Reigns and look like a 'chubby short fellow'.
That said; in all other aspects, I do feel he has "the goods" to be a huge success without a doubt.

Actually, had he been a bit taller, I'd say he could be as good as, or even better than Brock Lesnar with a Cocky Monster Heel type character. Of course, mainstream exposure is something Lesnar has that KO probably won't get the chance to build up...

It really doesn't bother me. I'd rather have someone who knows how to be evil than someone with abs.

Missed an apparently awesome match just now between Reigns and KO. Obviously, if it wasn't obvious before, SmackDown is clearly an experimental show because we all saw how into Reigns vs KO the fans were on Monday night...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back