KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Hopefully they do something with him when he comes back because I literally can't remember a single thing he's done in the last year of any importance. He's just...there.

Were the seeds for Owens vs Ambrose planted tonight?
Can't help but think KO's ego would have been 'bruised' by the way Ambrose took the punishment and still came back to pin him. Needless to say, if given time, it could be a great feud.
But then, I remember Ambrose vs Wyatt, and I shudder. :banghead:

Some of the things Cesaro has been doing has made me cringe, especially that thing he does with his arms.

He did have a pretty good crowd reaction when he first came out on Monday so maybe it's working.

Watching some TNT on the Network tonight (surely I'm not the only one) and saw this

[YOUTUBE]xNRSOHwaS4s[/YOUTUBE]

Never heard of Buddy's son. Do you know anything about him? If that really was Buddy's son I'm surprised he didn't work for Vince.

Side note, I was surprised to hear them talking about all the regional championships, and especially the NWA championship Rogers won, and was also surprised to hear Harley Race's name mentioned on WWF television in 1984.

Sorry, this next part has nothing to do with anything but I'm literally watching the show as I type this and this was part of the next segment. Just found it amusing

[YOUTUBE]Fvq83wGB04w[/YOUTUBE]

Which Survivor Series match should close the show?

Undertaker's probably.

Watching some TNT on the Network tonight (surely I'm not the only one) and saw this

[YOUTUBE]xNRSOHwaS4s[/YOUTUBE]

Never heard of Buddy's son. Do you know anything about him? If that really was Buddy's son I'm surprised he didn't work for Vince.

Side note, I was surprised to hear them talking about all the regional championships, and especially the NWA championship Rogers won, and was also surprised to hear Harley Race's name mentioned on WWF television in 1984.

Sorry, this next part has nothing to do with anything but I'm literally watching the show as I type this and this was part of the next segment. Just found it amusing

[YOUTUBE]Fvq83wGB04w[/YOUTUBE]

You would hear those back int he day at times as the WWWF was an NWA member in the 70s. Also back then they really didn't care as much.

As for Buddy's son, not that I've heard of. Vince might have learned from David Sammartino.

Chances Sami Zayn shows up in the rumble match? I think it'd be a good way to reintroduce his character if he were to start in the first 5 or so people and last until the final group.

Brain: I remember hearing once that's why they opened the Monster Factory to train David. Not much else I can find on him aside from a forum post (of another website) in 01 saying his heart wasn't in it.

Chances Sami Zayn shows up in the rumble match? I think it'd be a good way to reintroduce his character if he were to start in the first 5 or so people and last until the final group.

I could see him being in but lasting that long might be a stretch.

Besides perhaps Kevin Owens, are there any really credible heels currently in the WWE? Seth Rollins with sensible booking should have been a guy we as fans should have been looking to get his A** kicked, however, how many fans realistically look at him in that way?

How much does WWE 50/50 booking of everyone not named Reigns,Cena/ Part-timer affect their ability to create credible Babyfaces/ Heels?

Besides perhaps Kevin Owens, are there any really credible heels currently in the WWE? Seth Rollins with sensible booking should have been a guy we as fans should have been looking to get his A** kicked, however, how many fans realistically look at him in that way?

How much does WWE 50/50 booking of everyone not named Reigns,Cena/ Part-timer affect their ability to create credible Babyfaces/ Heels?

Credible? Not so many as they all lose, which takes me into part two with an answer of a whole lot. Like, A WHOLE LOT.

I just want Sami to eliminate Owens, reigniting their feud, & setting up a a IC title match for WM.

Works for me.

Am I crazy for being intrigued by what WWE will possibly do now that Rollins is injured, Cena and Orton are out?
I know that most likely Roman gets the belt at Survivor Series, but this might just be the time that Vince and Co. have to up their game and push some other guys and maybe just maybe, we get some good TV going into Rumble season?

Also, we might have lost a SHIELD triple threat for Mania 32 or sooner, but I feel Seth's injury might prove to be a blessing in disguise for both the 3-Way and Reunion to come at a time when all 3 might well be established. Ntm, definitely we are going to get a Glorious Seth Rollins Babyface turn at some point!

Or we might just see guys like Ziggler and Ryback get their 20019393th push... :shrug:

(sorry for the long post)

In follow up question: Who is no1 guy right now when you count out partimers(Lesnar and Taker)and absent ones(Cena on break and Orton and Rollins by injury)?

Kinda interesting to see to who will company turn right now, eventhough its huge bummer to see Rollins out for long time.

Sheamus gonna cash in on Reigns after he wins the tourney has to be the best option correct? I mean how do you not cash in on a guy who already wrestled 3 matches in the night assuming they are going with the whole tourney at Survivor Series

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back