KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Would you consider John Cena vs. Roman Reigns an adaquete Wrestlemania event?

Have Bray Wyatt and Alberto Del Rio ever locked up, and would you like them to over the US title?

What would you like to be next for Ryback?

It would have to have a good story behind it.

Not that I've ever seen. Only if it's face Del Rio.

More talking. I like it when he gets mic time.

WWE doesnot push Cesaro because he is boring to Vince but why not push Wade Barrett? Atleast could have brought his Bad News gimmick?

The Wolves maybe. I'd be surprised ot he Bucks.

I thought Davey was supposed to be a dick. Then again the Bucks seem even more dickish so I guess there's that.

Would it be better for Reigns to get a US title reign (pun intended) to help ease him into the main event. Plus minus Taker and Lesnar has there ever been any good main eventers that didn't have a good midcard run first??

WWE doesnot push Cesaro because he is boring to Vince but why not push Wade Barrett? Atleast could have brought his Bad News gimmick?

It was getting over and they almost immediately depushed it for reasons I don't get.

I thought Davey was supposed to be a dick. Then again the Bucks seem even more dickish so I guess there's that.

Would it be better for Reigns to get a US title reign (pun intended) to help ease him into the main event. Plus minus Taker and Lesnar has there ever been any good main eventers that didn't have a good midcard run first??

Nah. At this point it would be a step back for him.

Giant in WCW and Kane.

Why didn't we ever see a version of Raven's Flock/Nest in WWE?

Would you have liked to have seen Justin Credible/Lance Storm reform the Impact Players at some point during their WWE runs? It seemed a wasted opportunity with both on the roster.

Why didn't we ever see a version of Raven's Flock/Nest in WWE?

Would you have liked to have seen Justin Credible/Lance Storm reform the Impact Players at some point during their WWE runs? It seemed a wasted opportunity with both on the roster.

WWE wasn't big on him.

Nah. The team wasn't that great in the first place.

I don't really count Hogan but I guess he does technically

He won the World Title three weeks after his return. That's about as simple as you can get.

Chances of Reigns going over Rollins at Survivor Series followed by a Sheamus cash-in?

Chances of an Ambrose heel turn? Would it be wise to do an Ambrose heel turn considering he is more of a fan favourite than Reigns is?

I've been thinking, given I am a huge SHIELD fan and also of Ambreigns... provided WWE can book it sensibly, how likely is it that Reigns and Ambrose remain close 'bros' but go there seperate ways before having an 'epic' reunion? Or is a heel turn for either the only way WWE knows?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back