3. Cowboys
4. Patriots
5. Falcons
6. Vikings
7. Colts
8. Redskins
9. Jets
10. Jaguars

So, INDY picked his FA around 10:30am (Tuesday) which means..

Brian's Redskins are now on the clock. Brian, you have until 10:30am (central), Wednesday morning, to make your selection.

After 10:30am (central) passes, Big P's Jets will be on the clock.

Everyone, you have to keep up with people signing FAs because we're moving on a 24 hour clock from the moment they sign someone.

You mean night right?

And Imma take Calias Campbell or whatever his name is, so Jets can move on with their pick as long as it ain't him. I just need to get on and sign him.

Free Agency Order:

1. Chargers
2. Panthers
3. Cowboys
4. Patriots
5. Falcons
6. Vikings
7. Colts
8. Redskins
9. Jets
10. Jaguars

Brian, I already added him for you via the website. lol You're welcome. So, Brian made his selection at 2a.m.

Now on the clock.. Big P's Jets. You have until 2a.m. (central), tomorrow (Wednesday night/Thursday early morning) to make your selection.

I have made my selection. I have chosen a new backup quarterback (the only place I needed somebody, since damn Brian had to take the DE I needed).

I have signed former 1st overall pick (from the 2004 draft), Quarterback Alex Smith (formerly of the SF 49ers).

LSW, it's your turn to pick. In fact, you have 2 selections, I believe, since you are the last pick of round 1, you also have the 1st pick of round 2. I made my pick at 2:15 PM Eastern (1:15 Central, 12:15 Mountain, 11:15AM Pacific), You have 24 hours, so get moving.

Free Agency Order:

1. Chargers
2. Panthers
3. Cowboys
4. Patriots
5. Falcons
6. Vikings
7. Colts
8. Redskins
9. Jets
10. Jaguars

LSW, it's your turn to pick. In fact, you have 2 selections, I believe, since you are the last pick of round 1, you also have the 1st pick of round 2. I made my pick at 2:15 PM Eastern (1:15 Central, 12:15 Mountain, 11:15AM Pacific), You have 24 hours, so get moving.

That.

LuvSong, you have two picks to reboost your roster. You can either sign back the guys I cut (2 of them, anyways) or resign BETTER guys. Which, was the overall objective to Free Agency for all of us. :p

I have made my selection. I have chosen a new backup quarterback (the only place I needed somebody, since damn Brian had to take the DE I needed).

I have signed former 1st overall pick (from the 2004 draft), Quarterback Alex Smith (formerly of the SF 49ers).

You son of a bitch. Why do you have to take the QB I had my eyes on. Do you not see a ton of FA QB's above him, all with much better stats and overalls? Why do you have to be a pain. :suspic:

LuvSong: Alright man, you're the last guy left to play his game - and you're also on the clock to make 2 selections. You have until 1:15p.m. (central time), tomorrow (Thursday) to make your picks and play your game.

Otherwise - it'll be Big P's turn again, on the end around, and I'll be advancing the week.

Also, Baller: Do NOT forget to release your kicker. Since you signed the best one available, you'll either have to give up someone of equal overall standing - or cut him, and sign one with your next FA pick, or sign the lowest ovr one available.

Just cut him from my team and I will wait till next FA round to sign him.

I tried. Easports.com won't let me, since your team would be short a starter. I'll allow it to slide, unless someone else suddenly wants him before your next pick. At which point, YOU will have to go in, cut sign another kicker, cut Longwell and go through the process of all that.

For purpose sake.. I'm fine with Longwell being your next pick though. So hopefully no one else suddenly feels the need to take a kicker.

Took Matt Hasselback

Okay, so you were upset about having 4 players cut - whom you don't use, I'm assuming, then you sign a person to a position in which you actually had someone of talent. :confused: :wtf:

You also signed a Center that by all understanding of the logic, would be nothing more than a back-up. Hey, you can pick anyone, but did you care to give any explanation on why you picked who you did?

Also, are you planning on cutting your former starting QB, David Garrard? You don't have to - however both guys are so close to each other in overalls, that it doesn't seem like an upgrade, more than a QB competition.

LEAGUE UPDATE: Free Agency is being "frozen", for the moment, so I can sign players to CPU teams. I meant to do this last night. Ironically, Hasselbeck would've ended up on a team truly in need of a QB, but oh well.

So yeah, Free Agency will pick back up later tonight I'm sure, but for now.. NO ONE SIGN ANYONE!

Free Agency Order:

1. Chargers
2. Panthers
3. Cowboys
4. Patriots
5. Falcons
6. Vikings
7. Colts
8. Redskins
9. Jets
10. Jaguars

Big P's Jets are now on the clock. You have until 11p.m. (central), tomorrow (Saturday) night to make your selection.

Jake Delhomme was signed to the 49ers. They were the only stand-out team that truly needed a QB.

EVERYONE: Thomas Jones is still undecided on whether he will go to a cpu team or not. So for the time being - Jones is NOT on the market. If anyone can show me a cpu team that needs positions, please let me know.

Remember its NOT fun if the cpu can't compete against us with just as many good players.

Free Agent Order:
1. Chargers
2. Panthers
3. Cowboys
4. Patriots
5. Falcons
6. Vikings
7. Colts
8. Redskins
9. Jets
10. Jaguars

I made my selection, so Brian, you're on the clock. 2 AM Eastern Sunday Morning is the deadline.

I selected Right Defensive End Darren Howard, 76 overall, really old (in football terms).

I was torn between Trueblood and Ugoh but Ugoh replaces the aging Chris Samuels, who now moves inside to Center. Trueblood would have taken Xaiver Moons spot, a young RT I'm trying to build up.

Free Agency Order:

1. Chargers
2. Panthers
3. Cowboys
4. Patriots
5. Falcons
6. Vikings
7. Colts
8. Redskins
9. Jets
10. Jaguars

INDYjon's Colts are on the clock. You have until 6:30p.m., (central) Sunday night, to make your selection.

Also, thanks to Big P - I'll be making more cpu assignments.

Week Two: Is now available to play.

Deadline: Tuesday, March 23rd.

LuvSongWrita: You have not played a game since the Playoffs. You have not been involved with the league since then, either. You have missed your Week One game. If you DO NOT play your Week Two game, and become reinvolved, I'm going to drop you from the league.

As always with everyone else, you're more than welcome to either return, or stay, as long as you get more involved with the league and know you have a game to play.

Remember, real life should always come first and I get you've been busy with a lot of things. As a result, maybe you should know yourself you don't have the time to play right now. Otherwise, just know its 1 game every 2 days. Thats an hour every two days for a game.

You have back-to-back human opponents coming up in Week's 3 & 4. Now is the time to know whether you're going to be able to be here - or not. I DO NOT want you to leave the league. Losing people sucks. But I also don't feel its fair to anyone, if ANY of us don't play.

Colts defeat the Texans 24-21 in overtime and also have resigned former CB Tim Jennings to add some depth to our CB's.

Free Agency Order:

1. Chargers
2. Panthers
3. Cowboys
4. Patriots
5. Falcons
6. Vikings
7. Colts
8. Redskins
9. Jets
10. Jaguars

Now on the clock, MK's New England Patriots. You have until 5:40p.m. (central), Monday evening, to make your selection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back