• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Xbox 360: Madden 2011: Online Franchise Sign-Up

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Since we've had 2 random new guys, with no posts, ask about joining - I won't deny (almost) anyone, however I am going to add this on.

Since I'm very untrusting, and believe the Fins-fan is a Baller alt. (or Baller friend), I'm adding that ALL NEW PEOPLE must have a mic, so we can clearly tell you aren't that whiny little brat.

Also, if ANY new comers miss one game you're instantly kicked out of the Franchise. I also have very little faith in believing randoms will keep their word on playing and keeping up with the Franchise.

I'm calling this the "Play Ball(er)" rule. :)
yea i was part of a madden franchize las year that ran a very tight nit group.

my gamertag is Miamifins2309 and I will take the Dolphins, i dont even know who "baller" is, i just googled madden frachise looking to join on since mine from last year broke up

So what happened with Baller?
What do you mean what happened with him? That useless sack of shit was cheating, annoying his opponents with squeaky pre-pubescent failed trash-talking and breaking the rules of the franchise, super-simming his games, and then the thread in the Cage letting everyone know how shit he is I think drove him from WZ. His last post was on July 3rd.

I for one couldn't be happier that he's gone.

And the franchise will start when Will starts it. He said he wants to wait another roster update.

Well I was the first to call him out, but yanno...I'm not bragging or anything.
lol. I told will that there was no way I was playing him again after the first Super Bowl, where he miraculously got that far, only for me to get 4 defensive TDs because he ran the same 4 plays every time. I remember you calling him out though, you were the first o publicly do it, then I jumped on the bandwagon. I think Ty was the first to complain to Will about him.

Sadly, we don't seem to have as many people so far as we did last year.

yea i was part of a madden franchize las year that ran a very tight nit group.

my gamertag is Miamifins2309 and I will take the Dolphins, i dont even know who "baller" is, i just googled madden frachise looking to join on since mine from last year broke up

I have two things to point out here.

(1.) You're welcome to join, as such I will add you to our group on the front page.

(2.) How/What did you google, exactly, to find us? I'm simply curious (without help from anyone else) on what exact term/phrase you used.

So what happened with Baller?

He was what everyone called him out for being. A poor sport, an individual who brought down everyone around him, and someone who felt cheating to achieve victory in a game was more important than simply having fun playing with others.

when do you guys ussualy start

I'd like to wait out another Roster update or basically until we get the first official update of what most every team will look like for the Start of the Regular season.

In other words, Free Agents that are no longer FA's will be placed on their proper teams. Selective players will be cut. Favre will possibly be removed, officially ending Ty's dreams. Injuries will be taken into effect, I think. More accurate player ratings will be done.

In honesty though - if everyone involved is pumped and ready to just start and go now - I'm good with that, too.

:( I will join in if I ever buy the game. I was looking forward to this years online franchise too.

I still say since you have the game through Gamefly, why not just keep it and join - then either buy it through them (used) or keep it through them until you build up enough money to buy your own copy?

Personally, whenever a game comes out that I want - yet can't afford - I get it through Gamefly, and either keep it for roughly 2-3 monthes until I can buy it, or have decided that I don't want it anymore/beaten it and felt it wasn't worth playing again.

Are Patriots & Joe's Gonna Kill U still involved?

I'm assuming both of you would likely be keeping up with this page, since you wanted in and this page is how we communicate mainly until we Start through xbox.

If they are, then right now as it stands.. the AFC East has 3 human teams. (Pats, Jets & Fins) The NFC South & East have 2 human teams. (Panthers/Saints & Cowboys/Redskins) And the Vikings & Ravens stand alone thus far.

Some very good, high Quality teams, are still available.

(1.) Colts
(2.) Packers
(3.) Niners
(4.) Chargers
(5.) Falcons
(6.) Steel...errr, I meant Bengals. :p

I still say since you have the game through Gamefly, why not just keep it and join - then either buy it through them (used) or keep it through them until you build up enough money to buy your own copy?

Personally, whenever a game comes out that I want - yet can't afford - I get it through Gamefly, and either keep it for roughly 2-3 monthes until I can buy it, or have decided that I don't want it anymore/beaten it and felt it wasn't worth playing again.
Thats the problem, I wont have gamefly for 2 months. I got it for that 8.95 special and dont want to pay 16 bucks for it. Blockbuster has a better deal, 8 bucks for 1 game/movie out. More for less.

Will's just afraid of me if I got Favre on my team. Not worried about it he'll be back within a couple weeks here.

And if for some god forsaken reason I don't have Favre, I've found a prospective Free Agent that may just hold me over until I can draft someone. Or trade, either or.

Will's just afraid of me if I got Favre on my team. Not worried about it he'll be back within a couple weeks here.

And if for some god forsaken reason I don't have Favre, I've found a prospective Free Agent that may just hold me over until I can draft someone. Or trade, either or.
1. I'm afraid of you with Favre, Ty. I played an online game against Brian, and he fucking obliterated me, thanks to the improved running game. I forgot how awesome Adrian Peterson is, and how overrated in Madden Percy Harvin is. Hopefully he gets put on IR for his migranes and ths isn't playing for you when we play in week 5.
2. What QB could start for the Vikes?

1. I'm afraid of you with Favre, Ty. I played an online game against Brian, and he fucking obliterated me, thanks to the improved running game. I forgot how awesome Adrian Peterson is, and how overrated in Madden Percy Harvin is. Hopefully he gets put on IR for his migranes and ths isn't playing for you when we play in week 5.
2. What QB could start for the Vikes?

1. I'm putting up over 300 yards a game with ease with Peterson once I figured out what plays in my playbook work best. Percy is a God Damn beast in Madden returning kicks and generally just floating over the middle. I got YAC like you wouldn't believe.

2. I found this guy on mine called Richard You. He's only a 71, but he's got good enough accuracy and a 94 throw power where I could actually you know, throw the ball. I was up big on the Jets the other day (no offense, they did not stop Peterson to save their lives but their Pass Defense was good) so I threw Jackson in for Favre and Gerhart for Peterson. Jackson made some decent throws but I basically have to run and throw for any sort of accuracy. I picked up this Richard you from FA so we'll see what he can do after I get up big again and see if he's actually decent. I had released Sage at the beginning of the season because simply put, the cap hit he had for being a 3rd string QB was completely unacceptable. I also picked up Otogwe who was still in FA and traded Madieu Williams for a 4th rounder, and ended up saving cap space.

i googled Madden 2011 online franchise sign up and this was the first to come up,

1. I'm putting up over 300 yards a game with ease with Peterson once I figured out what plays in my playbook work best. Percy is a God Damn beast in Madden returning kicks and generally just floating over the middle. I got YAC like you wouldn't believe.
Yeah, Bryan had similar success, and I was the Jets, so you know the D is the best in the history of the universe.

2. I found this guy on mine called Richard You. He's only a 71, but he's got good enough accuracy and a 94 throw power where I could actually you know, throw the ball. I was up big on the Jets the other day (no offense, they did not stop Peterson to save their lives but their Pass Defense was good) so I threw Jackson in for Favre and Gerhart for Peterson. Jackson made some decent throws but I basically have to run and throw for any sort of accuracy. I picked up this Richard you from FA so we'll see what he can do after I get up big again and see if he's actually decent.
YOU! I picked him up in my Rebuilding Again Online Franchise (yeah, I made a roster move already Will), where I play as the Buffalo Bills. My only problem with him is that he can't stay off the ground, but that is more because of the Bills shit o-line.

I had released Sage at the beginning of the season because simply put, the cap hit he had for being a 3rd string QB was completely unacceptable. I also picked up Otogwe who was still in FA and traded Madieu Williams for a 4th rounder, and ended up saving cap space.
1. Yeah, Sage sucks too, so good move replacing him.
2. I guess you didn't use the release day roster update? Cause he was no longer a FA with that update.

Yeah, Bryan had similar success, and I was the Jets, so you know the D is the best in the history of the universe.

Not sure what to tell you, I expected them to be strong in all areas of the defense.

YOU! I picked him up in my Rebuilding Again Online Franchise (yeah, I made a roster move already Will), where I play as the Buffalo Bills. My only problem with him is that he can't stay off the ground, but that is more because of the Bills shit o-line.

I just used him for the first time today, 15-26 about 200 yards, 2 TDs, 2 INTs (one was when he got hit when he threw and it bounced 8 times and Ware ended up catching it). Overall not too shabby, he did all this in the 4th quarter mind you.

1. Yeah, Sage sucks too, so good move replacing him.
2. I guess you didn't use the release day roster update? Cause he was no longer a FA with that update.

1. Very good move, Jackson may be next.
2. I forgot to update it and I already started the franchise...so....fuck it I'm going with it.

In my Offline Franchise, Richard You is the QB of the Eagles. Noooo idea what happened to Kolb.
He sucks. That's what happened to him. Vick should be starting this year over him IRL.
Not sure what to tell you, I expected them to be strong in all areas of the defense.
Well, they are. It's just that we players either
1. can exploit weaknesses in the game to our advantage.
2. fuck up on defense allowing big plays
3. fuck up on special teams and run past the returner instead of tackling him.

I just used him for the first time today, 15-26 about 200 yards, 2 TDs, 2 INTs (one was when he got hit when he threw and it bounced 8 times and Ware ended up catching it). Overall not too shabby, he did all this in the 4th quarter mind you.
You is a good player. You can throw the ball good. You can run pretty good too.

1. Very good move, Jackson may be next.
2. I forgot to update it and I already started the franchise...so....fuck it I'm going with it.
1. That useless piece of crap Jackson is still on your team?
2. Yeah, I did that in NCAA 11, and my Road to Glory has all numbers instead of names.

1. That useless piece of crap Jackson is still on your team?
2. Yeah, I did that in NCAA 11, and my Road to Glory has all numbers instead of names.

Yeah I got Jackson still on the team, but really he's on a one year contract so after this year he's gone and i get that salary cap space back. I'll likely sign You to a longer deal so I can keep him as a backup, and pray I draft a QB.

Wish I could join you guys. :( I would have won it all. Probably not but made a hell of a run

Year 1 I'm going to get destroyed. I need some development and some good drafting before my team starts getting better. My 34 isn't what I want it to be and I'm far too lazy to switch it back to a 43 and revert all the positions to their original slots.

I also wish I could still have OJ on my team come the online franchise. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back