Xbox 360: Madden 2010: Franchise Sign-Up

Brian, to my knowledge you still never answered back on any type of Franchise mode for the NBA game.

My skills are pure shit right now, and by that, I mean - I'm losing on average 110-88 (or less). I can't shoot right, I can't find decent places to hit jumpers. I suck 100% on defense and can't begin to understand how the fuck to go for a block without getting a shot foul. I'm lucky if I get any rebounds, based solely off the fact that my opponents never have a hard shot to force any bad throws.

So, yeah, if we do this.. Big P, Ty, Brian & Myself - thats 4, can an NBA2k11 Franchise support 4 people? How would the season work. It's not like its 16 games, like the NFL.. what are there, like 82 games in a regular season? Yeah - we'd get through maybe 2 weeks worth. :lmao:

Still, I'm down if everyone else is.

You can drop it down to like 24 games but it's still a lot. I can look at it and let you know but I'm down.

And getting fouls aren't always bad. If you listen in and pay attention to Basketball you'll know sometimes it's better to send um to the free throw line and earn their points.

Oh and the back is still a good back but Ryan Torain runs better and STILL can't get yards. They're also all 99 in RBS but not as good in footwork. Its annoying so I just gave up for the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back