Xbox 360: Madden 2010: Franchise Sign-Up

Yes but last time I left it said I was banned.

Thats because the last time.. you didn't leave. Your ass was booted, bitch. :lmao: I booted you again though, since you apparently can't even try to do anything on your own. I also sent the invite. So hurry back, so we can advance the week.

Free Agency Order:

1. Panthers
2. Cowboys
3. Patriots
4. Titans
5. Vikings
6. Colts
7. Redskins
8. Jets

MK's Patriots are, and have been, on the clock, since 4a.m. this past morning. You roughly have 4 hours to make a selection.. then it goes to Baller's Titans pick.

Also, Big P you're the only guy yet to play your game this week. We advance today.

I am no longer playing my game. The final score was 31-0. Throughout the first 3 games of the season, the only point allowed by the Jets were 2 field goals in Week 2 against the Patriots.

The key to this Jets shutout was a seemingly impenetrable inside-the-5 defense. On six occasions, the Eagles snapped the ball inside the 3 yard line (2 of which were inside the 1), and the Eagles were unable to get any push on the offensive line, and failed to score. The biggest play of those six was a 98 yard interception by Kelly Jennings, who was caught from behind by David Clowney at the 6 yard line. Darren McFadden was named the player of the game, in spite of being injured on the Jets first possession. McFadden ran for 79 yards and a touchdown, and caught 4 balls for 34 yards, making him the only person worthy of such an honor. Unless you want to give the award to David Akers, who shanked 2 field goals (one from only 30 yards out).

Next week, the Jets have a tough challenge in their second consecutive inter-conference game, when they face the back-to-back NFC Eastern Division Champion Washington Redskins.
----------
Speaking of that game, when do you want to play it Brian?

And on a related note, I will be away, and thus unable to be active in the franchise from April 1 through April 6 or 7.

MK, I won't be able to play our Week 4 game until Sunday, possibly after WrestleMania. I won't have access to my XBOX this weekend so if you can play after WrestleMania or Monday some time, just let me know.

Alright, so two people have (thankfully) posted about not being fully able to play games during specific times. With that being said..

Week 4: is (so to be) now available.

DEADLINE: Monday, March 29th. (If you can get your games done sooner - great)

I will be on my 360 this evening, Brian, if you wanna play tonight. If not tonight, then I will be on sporadically Saturday, and I can be on Sunday after 1.

I have 2 hours before I"d like to be in bed and done with a paper, then busy most of the day tomorrow. If we can't do it late tomorrow night (like 11 EST) then if Will doesn't mind will have to try Sunday.

Sunday Afternoon is more likely, as I do not think I will be home Saturday night. I am free from 1 PMish on Sunday, so any time Sunday Afternoon/evening is good with me. I doubt he wants to have the week advanced by Sunday morning, so that hopefully would be fine.

So, I lost by 2 cause Cooley wasn't clutch today.

I call shenans on this game.

1. Sanchez is NOT that good. Its freaking bullshit, dude had literally 1 throw that was bad the entire game. Besides the 2 times I got lucky enough to get pressure on him, the dude could throw while sitting on his ass a perfect pass.

2. Cooley didn't catch that ball damnit. :banghead:

Besides that, good game. My D played like shit. For an aggressive, normally turnover happy D. I had none of the above. My rookie RB wasn't very helpful, and I think Rodgers has the Injury bug this year. He's gone down ever game once or twice.

And sorry for just shuttin' the box down afterward, I had plans I was late for. Good game, none the less.

So, I lost by 2 cause Cooley wasn't clutch today.

I call shenans on this game.

1. Sanchez is NOT that good. Its freaking bullshit, dude had literally 1 throw that was bad the entire game. Besides the 2 times I got lucky enough to get pressure on him, the dude could throw while sitting on his ass a perfect pass.

2. Cooley didn't catch that ball damnit. :banghead:

Some defenses to your "shenanigans." I would have done it sooner, but my power went out at 445, and I didn't get it back until 1030. Fuck my electric company, they made me miss all of Wrestlemania, except HBK/Taker.

1. Sanchez's ratings: 86 overall, 87 power, 86 accuracy, 97 short accuracy, 93 medium accuracy, 85 long accuracy, 84 throw on the run, 73 play action, 68 speed. That's why he is that accurate (and fuckin awesome). And you did cause some hit-as-he-threw balls that hit the ground. Remember, this is year 3 of the franchise, and I have molded the Sanchize into a good passer by not throwing too many high risk passes, so that his ratings can kick fucking ass. That's the benefit of playing a Rookie QB. Plus, the Sanchize is the fuckin man.

2. Cooley didn't catch that ball, but he didn't drop it. He had it, and Kerry Rhodes hit him causing the ball to come out. Great fuckin play by him. And if you want to go there, Cooley did catch a ball after clearly running out of bounds, which is not legal, but Madden doesn't call it. And the fumble was just Revis knocking the shit out of Cooley.

Besides that, good game. My D played like shit. For an aggressive, normally turnover happy D. I had none of the above. My rookie RB wasn't very helpful, and I think Rodgers has the Injury bug this year. He's gone down ever game once or twice.
I don't know if you noticed this or not (if you didn't then you're somewhat blind), but I played a very, VERY conservative game, that was based on not turning the ball over, which helped me not turn the ball over. That Wide receiver you have had a good game running back kicks, I never give up that good field position consistently.
And sorry for just shuttin' the box down afterward, I had plans I was late for. Good game, none the less.
Not a problem. It was a great game. I wish it wasn't so close, and I wish I kept my TDless streak up, but it was an awesome game.

Baller: I'm about to drop you from the damn league.. AGAIN.. if you don't rejoin and fucking play your game. I'm not even close to joking, either. You said you were getting this done TWO DAYS AGO. Either do what you say you're going to, or stop talking and leave. End. Of. Discussion.

MK/Simpsons_fanatic: You two are unofficially (because Baller has yet to rejoin) the only two we're waiting on. You play each other, so I'm hoping you've tried to communicate with each other and worked out a time to play. If you haven't, I hope you do so soon - since we're simming the week tomorrow night. (unless I get notice from either of you on why we need to wait.)

Still, I dunno what was wrong with Hall and Rogers. One of them ALWAYS gets a good jump on the ball, and yet multiple times they'd get burned by Jackson or someone. Your slot receiver was also tearing up my number 3 CB, and he's a freaking MONSTER man coverage guy.

I will say, they came back some in the second half. They allowed only like 3 points the entire second half, while giving up 20 in the first quarter I thought. Or their might have been another 3 points in that second half.

Still, I dunno what was wrong with Hall and Rogers. One of them ALWAYS gets a good jump on the ball, and yet multiple times they'd get burned by Jackson or someone. Your slot receiver was also tearing up my number 3 CB, and he's a freaking MONSTER man coverage guy.

I will say, they came back some in the second half. They allowed only like 3 points the entire second half, while giving up 20 in the first quarter I thought. Or their might have been another 3 points in that second half.

On the first play, D-Jax damn well better have gotten open. He was covered by Rocky McIntosh, a Linebacker. D-Jaz doesn't get covered by a linebacker and NOT get open, he is too fast.

And it was 20 points in the first half. 7 in Q1, 13 in Q2. And My slot receivers (X'Zavious Hewitt and Johnnie Lee Higgins) are fast as hell, and Jerricho Cotchery has glue hands (like he does in real life). And again I ran a lot of low-risk passes, so as to avoid picks. Hence the lack of picks.

Still, it was an awesome game, hopefully we can have a rematch in the Super Bowl.

Aye, you got me in a reverse coverage. I droped Orakpo out of the line for a 3rd Corner, but I do believe he was covering your tight end. Most of the time I try to switch my corner around fast but it doesn't always work right.

After that I just stuck Rogers on him. In that franchise he's a monster.

Alright, so MK & Simpsons_fanatic didn't get their game played. And I never heard from either on here - or on xbox live. The week has been advanced.

Week 5: is now Available.

Deadline: Thursday, April 1st.

Human Games: Brian/Simpsons_fanatic, MK/Big P. - If you can, try to get in touch with your opponents as quickly as possible. Thank you.

Franchise News: Big P will be unable to be with us from April 1st-6,7th - which means the league will be taking a break upon advancing to Week 6.

The deadline for Week 5, is April 1st. Hopefully, Big P/MK can get their game played before P takes leave - so the rest of us can possibly play our Week 6 games in the 6-7 day layoff we'll have.

Update: Brian/Simpsons_fanatic, and Baller are all that remains in playing their games. We will be advancing Thursday night.

Brian, from what I understand Simspsons_fanatic hasn't been on xbox in a couple days, so try to get ahold of him here on WZ.

Simpsons_fanatic: Please try to get in contact with your opponents and make sure to get your eyes on the schedule and current situations going on. MK said he tried getting ahold of you on xbox live, and never heard from you before we advanced the previous week. Its your job to make sure you try and meet half way with your opponents in getting ahold of them.

Sorry about that Will, I have been extremely swamped with school recently and I haven't even be able to play XBOX at all this week. I'm happy MK won our game though because he would of beat me anyway and I would of felt terrible if I won. Also, Brian, I'm going to home for Easter this weekend and I'm leaving on Thursday. I understand it's short notice and I apologize. Unless we play early Thursday, I probably won't be able to until Sunday night. Having said that, if you can't play on Thursday I give Brian FULL permission to play against the CPU in my place. I'm being realistic here and I can face the fact that I wouldn't be able to beat Brian anyway (our past games are evidence) and again if the game was simmed and I won somehow I really don't think it would be fair to Brian.

Simpsons, thats fine that you're busy with life. Again, I've said it once.. I'll say it repeatedly. Real life > Madden.

Unfortunately, Brian will not be able to play the game unless you either drop out of the league then rejoin after he's played. Or get online to begin the game, then leave and allow him to play the cpu. Hopefully if you can, try to get your game out of the way before you leave. If you can not.. we'll figure something out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back