Xbox 360: Madden 2010: Franchise Sign-Up

Alright, so my system decided to red ring itself. (the irony of it doing it on today, of all days) So the league won't be advanced until tomorrow when I buy a replacement xbox.

Baller: Last reminder, I'm not your baby-sitter and I'm not your Parent. Play your game, and start knowing when you have a new game to play. Next time you fail to meet a deadline, I won't remind you.. just boot you. Not trying to be mean, but its every week I feel I'm trying to get you to keep up with the league.

Brian/S_F: Your game was still unplayed the last I checked. Since both of you are likely making the playoffs without any issues, I'm likely just simming the game to further any difficulties getting people back in the league.

Franchise News: Both Big P, and Simpsons_fanatic are gone until at least the 6-7th of April. So when the week advances, play as soon as you can.. because we'll be advancing two days after they return. No delays.

Just turn off the damn injury shit! I don't want to lose Rogers.

I don't care if I get into the playoffs or not. I'm just tired of not having my favorite QB. :(

Just turn off the damn injury shit! I don't want to lose Rogers.

I don't care if I get into the playoffs or not. I'm just tired of not having my favorite QB. :(

:lmao: Injuries should always be turned off during simming. I've only had a couple situations where I clicked advance and forgot to turn injuries during simming, off.

And every time, Rogers goes down.

I swear, the Madden Makers are so in love with Brett Favre (I mean, Madden's always had his dick half way down his throat) that they've made some sort of code that just MAKES Aaron Rodgers hurt himself...constantly.

I swear, the Madden Makers are so in love with Brett Favre (I mean, Madden's always had his dick half way down his throat) that they've made some sort of code that just MAKES Aaron Rodgers hurt himself...constantly.

All I gotta say is: Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahha

That is all.

To Madden's credit, and not for nothing.. but Aaron Rodgers used to get Season ending injuries all the time when he was a back-up.

Madden tries to stay true to form, and even in Rodger's first season as a starter - he was injured for a couple games. So it seems realistic to think he'd have a glass body.

Considering how bad his Oline was most of this year, and the fact he got his team into the playoffs I do believe, says to me the dude can take a pounding.

ITS BULLSHIT I TELL YOU, ITS BULLSHIT!

Will, I am truly sorry, but I just don't want to play in the league anymore. I keep telling myself to play, but I just don't want to play anymore.

Sorry for holding up the league guys, good luck to the rest of you.

Will, I am truly sorry, but I just don't want to play in the league anymore. I keep telling myself to play, but I just don't want to play anymore.

Sorry for holding up the league guys, good luck to the rest of you.

No problem man. Like I said, if you don't wanna play just say so. Its not like I'm holding you at gun point. And if you have no desire to play, all you are doing is holding up everyone else. So thanks for finally saying something.

So I just checked the Framchise on my new iPod Touch, and noticed Moon Knight left the franchise. That sucks, especially since we are down to only six users. We should maybe try and recruit people soon.

So I just checked the Framchise on my new iPod Touch, and noticed Moon Knight left the franchise. That sucks, especially since we are down to only six users. We should maybe try and recruit people soon.

MK was having some connection issues, and dropped out to allow INDYjon to 'defeat him'. MK also sent me a message the other day, and said his problems were solved and he should have no further issues.

I'm assuming this means he'll be returning to us. **just checked EAsports.com** MK is still listed as being with our Franchise. I also just got a message on xbox live from him, saying he left to let INDY play, because he didn't want to hold up the league. So MK is still with us.

EDIT: Also, I'm up for recruiting anyone right now. As long as whoever joins, stays in communication with the league then I don't mind. It'd be best for them to join the forum, to stay in-touch with whats going on.. but if they can't/don't want to, then I guess xbox-message updates will be what they have to deal with.

Week 7: is now available.

Deadline: Saturday, April 10th

Brian and MK are the only human/human match-up. MK was locked out of WZ some while back, and apparently never got unlocked. (he told me this weeks ago, mind you) So, Brian, please get on xbox live and get in touch with MK on when you two can play.

Sorry for the delay, guys.

Week 10: is now available.

Deadline: Monday, April 19th.

There are NO Human/Human games this week. However, as far as League News goes: Brian's television went out on him so he's been dropped from the league for the time being until he can get it fixed. Hopefully he will be rejoining us soon!

Just to let everyone know, the current Week (12) will be advanced tomorrow night when I get home from work.

Simpsons_fanatic, you're the only guy left to play. So if you can do so before I head to bed - I'll advance tonight.

Ty notified me last night that he received the Red ring. He's said that due to his system being out of warranty, he'll try to fix the problem - or merely replace the system in a couple weeks.

Either way. It looks like we're back on I.R. until everyone is back fully with us.

Also, M.L. Brian: Assuming you even still read this and haven't just left us - are you planning on returning? If so, when?

Bumping to find out how many people are still wanting to be apart of this.

Ty got his system, and finished his game. I have yet to advance the week because no one (besides Ty) has shown any interest in continuing this league. So I want to know how many people still have interest in moving forward and playing.

Or if we should kill this off until Madden 11 comes out? Let me know, the choice to continue is up to everyone who's still left.

Not sure, need to think about it. Maybe ok with finishing the year but I have no interest in doing another season right now.

That website certainly looks like a great idea to run a Franchise.

You know what makes a Franchise work, and run, even greater? Players who fucking play their damn games when the week's advanced and doesn't get sidetracked by any little fucking thing else.. .. .. BRIAN!

On a side note, I have NBA2k11 now. We should start up a league, if they have that option. :lmao:

That website certainly looks like a great idea to run a Franchise.
we should re-start a franchise now, then.

You know what makes a Franchise work, and run, even greater? Players who fucking play their damn games when the week's advanced and doesn't get sidetracked by any little fucking thing else.. .. .. BRIAN!
OH, SICK BURN! lulz.

On a side note, I have NBA2k11 now. We should start up a league, if they have that option. :lmao:
The only NBA game I've played in the past 6 years is NBA Jam (the new one). I can't get into NBA sims really, although now that I'm starting to get into the NBA again (thanks to the Knicks not being an embarrassment anymore) I might eventually try 2k11 at some point.

NBA2k11 might be a viable option for me in the near future. With Fallout New Vegas being Fallout 3 with a slight change in scenery, and Fable 3 being well....Fable 2 with a different story, and my bro telling me how awesome 2k11 is, I may just jump at it.

NBA2k11 might be a viable option for me in the near future. With Fallout New Vegas being Fallout 3 with a slight change in scenery, and Fable 3 being well....Fable 2 with a different story, and my bro telling me how awesome 2k11 is, I may just jump at it.
I'm trading in Forced Unleashed 2 (I beat it, and it's shit). If I trade that, SVR10, and NHL10, I might be able to 100% pay off one of 2 games. So should I go with 2K11 (again, not a big NBA guy, but starting to get into it again since the Knickerbockers look pretty good), or the amazing remake of the greatest FPS of all time (Goldeneye)?

NBA 2k11 could possibly be the greatest sports game ever.

And Madden got boring/is boring. Though now...I can't even run for some reason. Explain to me how I've got an over 90 line (I invested 3 years of top 2 picks on it...) and a speedy 86 back (he's got 96 speed, btw. 86 is his overall) and I can't get over 1k yards in a season? 3 of my backs (Torain, CP, and the draftee) totaled together for only 1200. WTF?!?!

NBA 2k11 could possibly be the greatest sports game ever.
No. It isn't NBA Live for the SNES, Tecmo Bowl, NBA Jam, or NFL Blitz. Or Madden 11 (lulz). Or ESPN NFL 2K5 (MAJOR lulz, that game is the most overrated sports game ever).

And Madden got boring/is boring. Though now...I can't even run for some reason. Explain to me how I've got an over 90 line (I invested 3 years of top 2 picks on it...) and a speedy 86 back (he's got 96 speed, btw. 86 is his overall) and I can't get over 1k yards in a season? 3 of my backs (Torain, CP, and the draftee) totaled together for only 1200. WTF?!?!
Speedy backs don't mean shit, man. It's all about having guys that can hit the holes. Just cause the guy is a 96 speed doesn't mean he can run for days. He will run fast, right into tacklers. And just because the line is all very good, are they good run blockers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back