Xbox 360: Madden 2010: Franchise Sign-Up

Now on the clock, Simpsons_fanatic's Cowboys. You have until Sunday (tomorrow), by 10p.m. (central time) to make your selection.

Also, after much confliction - the Carolina Panthers select aging vet - DT Fred Robbins. We also dedicate our season to breaking any Charger's knees for their much better FA pick.

Oh Will, you know when to say all the right things. Hehe:blush:

I won't get to my xbox until tomorrow, but I know who I want so I'll just say it here and the next person can go and pick.

I will be taking Antonio Smith (LE) 83 from the Texans. Marcus Spears is a 67 so it's a pretty good upgrade, even though I like Spears.

Free Agency Order:

1. Chargers
2. Panthers
3. Cowboys
4. Patriots
5. Falcons
6. Vikings
7. Colts
8. Redskins
9. Jets
10. Jaguars

Moon Knight's Patriots are now on the clock. According to the WZ clocks, S_F made his pick at 4a.m. (central time) last night. So, MK has until 4a.m. tonight.

Lets keep in mind, it shouldn't take us a full day to make a FA pick. Which is why giving 24 hours is what I'm trying to do, but at the same time its going to be "literal". The moment someone makes their pick, the next person has 24 hours from that point.

Also, incase anyone forgot (or didn't know) once we reach the final pick, we reverse order. So LuvSong will have 2 picks in a row.. then we go backwards, ending with Scotty then beginning the final round w/ Scotty as well.

Also, just to remind everyone. Week One is now available. We will be advancing as soon as we're DONE with the first 3 rounds of FA. The majority of the league has already played their games - with exception to..

Will/Baller
Simpsons_fanatic
Scotty
LuvSongWrita

If we can all get our games done before the end of FA - we'll advance the week once everyone is finished. DO NOT wait until last minute and risk your game being simmed.

I have gotten my game done. I had to split my attention so I couldn't go full out with this one but i got the win anyways.

Will, when do you want to play?

Baller, you told me you wanted to wait until you got your first FA. So when you pick whomever that'll be, up, we can play then.

I work Monday & Tuesday night though, and if MK takes all of his time to pick, you won't be 'on the clock' until around 4a.m. which means we won't get a game in until either sometime after midnight on Monday, or around 11p.m.-midnight on Tuesday (depending on whether my Manager switches me from getting off at 8:30pm, to closing.)

LuvSongWrita: You haven't been on, or replied anyways, since I updated yesterday that you needed to cut players. You have roughly 1 hour to get those players cut. I'm assuming you're working, or busy in general.

If you need to take a break from the League, please let us know. Lately you've seemingly been busier than normal. I won't cut any players from your team for the year, beyond the 4 required, if you do decide to take a break. That way you can return to a team you left. (same goes for Marquis, if he decides to return this year.)

Will if you want, I can play right now. It would be better if we play before schools starts for the week.

If you wanna play tonight, I'm fine with that. I can play around 10:30pm-11pm. (central) Which will be in roughly an hour and a half-two hours from now.

Free Agency Order:

1. Chargers
2. Panthers
3. Cowboys
4. Patriots
5. Falcons
6. Vikings
7. Colts
8. Redskins
9. Jets
10. Jaguars

Also, since I just noticed MK signed Louis Murphy.. Baller, your Falcons are on the clock. So it looks like you have the time to sign someone before our game afterall.

You have until 8:30p.m. (central time), Monday night, to make your selection.

Too late for me. I got school in the morning.

I can't do it any earlier than 10:30pm tonight. And Monday/Tuesday are both likely out, since I'll be working until close (Monday) and likely until at least 9pm, which won't put me home until well after 10pm. (since I live an hour away from my job)

Look like Wednesday is our day then. Unless something changes.

After 7:30 eastern is fine.

So, it looks like you're an hour ahead of me. (Its 9pm here, so 10pm there) Which means (your time) I wouldn't be able to play on..

Tonight: after 11-11:30pm

Monday: after 1a.m. :lmao: I know you have a bed time well before that though. :p

Tuesday: after 11pm

Wednesday: As it stands, I have no plans - but its 1 of only two days off a week that I get. So it could change.

Wednesday is my best day, as Monday I work Tuesday I have a baseball game, and Wednesday I am good after 7:00. Or I could play Thursday or Friday, it doesn't really matter when it is.

Wednesday is my best day, as Monday I work Tuesday I have a baseball game, and Wednesday I am good after 7:00. Or I could play Thursday or Friday, it doesn't really matter when it is.

I'm sure it matters to the rest of the league, who have to wait on us. And for that point, it matters to me - the guy who laid down the 2-day rule throughout the entire Season, last year.

Like I said, Week one is different because its getting the FA's we need/want, and getting set up to take the 17-week journey. So Wednesday, if not sooner somehow, will have to be it. If it goes beyond Wednesday, and somehow our FA is done (which I doubt) - its getting simmed.

That'd be 7pm my time. I'll do what I can to be on, but like I said - its one of only two days off I have. And My Wife > You. Any.. day.. of.. the.. week. TWICE on the ones ending in "Y". :p

God Will, how many times are you gonna incorrectly say that anything else is more important then Madden? Child Please. Wife or Kids <<<Madden.
This is dripping with sarcasm. Please don't take it seriously, I'm not a fucking asshole.

LuvSong: Since you likely haven't been on, and if you have you ignored my posts. I took the liberty to release the required players from your team.

Tony Pashos (RT) - 75
Tim Shaw (LOLB) - 68
Marlon McCree (FS) - 67
Ricardo Parker (HB) - 67

All of which were back-ups, and the lowest ones from positions you weren't likely to use them at/from.

I'm assuming that I'm next for picking, so I signed LG Jacob Bell (82). He is definitely someone that is will be an upgrade on my line as I can make Herrera a backup like he should be. It also helps out big time with my run blocking and keeps about the same pass blocking ability Herrera had.

Free Agency Order:

1. Chargers
2. Panthers
3. Cowboys
4. Patriots
5. Falcons
6. Vikings
7. Colts
8. Redskins
9. Jets
10. Jaguars

INDYjon's Colts are now on the clock. INDY, you have until 11p.m. (central), Tuesday night, to make your selection.

Baller, you still have ONE Free Agent you can select.

Sorry I havent been on my internet has been out thanks to a tower going out :( YOu released 4 more players on top of the three i already did/ I know Adam Podlesh (P) was one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back