• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE RAW & Tough Enough LD 5/30/2011 - Getting All Riled Up

Why couldn't Mr Del Rio say

"I did it and i don't care" Cue mild booing then end.

Because we don't know that for sure. When you take into account how hated Big Show is backstage and the amount of people in the arena who have driver's licenses, the possibilities are endless. Don't go pointing fingers until you know the facts.

Eve actually has potential to be a great diva. I use to think one of these Bellas did too. I forget which one.

Because we don't know that for sure. When you take into account how hated Big Show is backstage and the amount of people in the arena who have driver's licenses, the possibilities are endless. Don't go pointing fingers until you know the facts.

I like you're sig.

"Toasty!!!"

I honestly thought I was the only one who didn't find kelly kelly's face to be great. great to see others feel the same way. Hot body and blue eyes+blondie combination still makes her attractive regardless tho

"Truce" was the word Jerry Lawler was looking for just now. Truce.

Did a belt just come off? Let's see some clunge then. COME ON!

Fucking Kharma. How DARE she get knocked up. I wonder if Vince is gonna make her pay for that, considering the money he put into her vignettes and stuff.

Reactions: .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back