• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE RAW & Tough Enough LD 5/30/2011 - Getting All Riled Up

So, I guess Cole is still a heel, but is being nicer to Jerry as he was beaten by him. It adds another level to his progression as a heel.

Can someone PLEASE translate? I'd love to know what Ricardo says during Del Rio's entrance...

Ziggles got a solid match out of Kofi there. Nothing great, but like **3/4. I mark out every time he uses the Fame-asser, and with his blonde hair and trunks tonight it was like a total flashback to Billy Gunn ten years ago. I marked.

You still heard what Truth said, and saw his movements, There was just a lag, get over it.

We didn't get to see any of the beginning where he was at the merch stands. We missed a lot. the is the entertainment business now! not the wrestling business. We need promos more than matches. or atleast thats what they want us to believe!

Reactions: TSG
I bet Alberto is deceptively crap in bed too. Latino heat is all well and good, but it's very fleeting.

Thumping music and overediting doesn't make this segment any better.

THis flashback moment is super long. They could have saved a few minutes by just saying "I ran over Big Show.. with my car!"

I bet that Porsche was going about a hundred miles per hour considering how large that room was. Or, if you think about it, it makes more sense that The Big Show stood there in horror as Del Rio very slowly ran over his foot.

It's amazing to think that Alberto wore a mask before coming to WWE. He is such a natural in terms of facial mannerisms.

I bet that Porsche was going about a hundred miles per hour considering how large that room was. Or, if you think about it, it makes more sense that The Big Show stood there in horror as Del Rio very slowly ran over his foot.

Austin Powers style I suspect

I want to see Del Rio and Santino as tag team champs. Announced as Allllbeeeerrrtooooo Saaaaantiiiiiiinoooooooo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back