• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE RAW LD 7/25/2011 - The King is Dead, Long Live the King

Am I the only one who thought it looked like a bit like the entire locker room was furiously ejaculating on Rey Mysterio?

Ah stupid recaps kill any momentum shows have. I know people have short term memories, but do we really need a multi minute production video with music to go over what happened last week?

Gee wasn't it nice for HHH to announce a major board room decision of an international entertainment company on live national TV? You know, because once Vince leaves the arena no one can find him.

Am I the only one who thought it looked like a bit like the entire locker room was furiously ejaculating on Rey Mysterio?

d78a897d6c49a4cdb12aa8f1ce90dff1.jpg

Gee wasn't it nice for HHH to announce a major board room decision of an international entertainment company on live national TV? You know, because once Vince leaves the arena no one can find him.

Isn't that one of the major complaints of TNA though? They tell us that something happened in the boardroom or in court and we just see the aftermath of the decision. People seem to complain that they aren't showing what actually happened. So the WWE shows what actually happened, and it still gets shit on. No pleasing some people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back