WWE RAW LD 3/28/2011 - On Destiny's Doorstep

Just saw a noob actually post an interesting idea on some thread.

We are all assuming Cena vs Rock at Summerslam so what if this is the way they're going to turn him heel. Of course he's gonna beat the Rock since he's the current star. But it could be a huge heel turn.

And then he goes on with that to WM 28 to face Taker, also which most of us think will happen, as the heel that we thought he'd have to be for that match to occur.

This actually makes sense.

I don't think it the heel turn, just him expressing his anger and seriousness to Rock. He said he was proud of what he has done and layed him out. Cena owned all of them tonight

Cena is not going heel, get that stupid idea out of heads right now, after the promo he cut it would make no sense what so fucking ever to turn him heel, he had an issue with the Rock, Rock threatened to kick Cena's ass, Cena saw his spot and responded by hitting Rock with an AA, he was just sending Rocky a meesage

There doesn't need to be a heel turn. Cena pretty much laid it on the line, he knows who his fans are.

Neither Cena nor Rock are turning heel.

Cena has no need to and tonight had him stick to his guns more than ever. People simply won't boo Rock so there's no way you can turn either.

Cena is not going heel, get that stupid idea out of heads right now, after the promo he cut it would make no sense what so fucking ever to turn him heel, he had an issue with the Rock, Rock threatened to kick Cena's ass, Cena saw his spot and responded by hitting Rock with an AA, he was just sending Rocky a meesage

C'mon justin, you know he's going heel at some point. They all do ... Hogan, Bret, Austin, Rock. It's inevitable, it is going to happen at some point. I've always questioned when or how it would but the fact is he's still in his prime and has probably 10 years or so left. He's been on top now for 6 years, far longer than Austin and Hart. That heel turn is coming soon. Maybe I'm wrong about this particular thought, but he will be going heel in the next 2-3 years imo and this situation certainly makes more sense than many ideas I've seen for it

I honestly am not a big fan (mark) of cena because of his lack of ability to actualy show ability in the ring, and im a huge fan (mark) of the rock, BUTTTT when i saw rocky setting up for the people's elbow i couldn't wait for cena to hit the FU (AA) and once he did it i completley MARKED THE F*** OUT!!!

Cena isn't turning heel after tonight. I think we're just seeing a new edge to Cena's character, one that will hopefully get more audiences on his side. Who knows, perhaps next time he comes to Chicago he'll be showered with cheers. Hell, I think I heard more yays than boos as RAW closed.

It's as simple as this.

A Cena Heel turn won't even be seriously discussed until the kids stop cheering for him. When they stop really caring for him, then he'll change.

The major heel turns pretty much happen when the fans aren't interested that much in the guys anymore (Hogan got bland and stale, so he turned to get back over, Rock was getting booed because he constantly left, so they turned him, Hart turned because the fans started booing him).

Fucking loved RAW tonight. I had bad taste in mouth after last week but tonight delivered. They even managed to make me intrested in HHH/Taker, and believe me there was no way in hell I thought I was going to be looking forward to that match.

Cena/Rock/Miz was a little confusing for me TBH. Not sure why The Miz got his ass handed to him 6 days before a title defense, but whatever.I can definantly see that this will be going somewhere beyond Wrestlemania though. Cena managed to stand against Rocky and looked much stronger than anyone thought.

Great show all around. All about the matches going into this sunday with no bullshit. Definantly looking forward to Mania now.

Fucking Open Office ate part of my review...fucking bastard. Excuse me while I scramble to rewrite my recap/review of the tag match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back