• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE RAW LD 26/3/2012 - The Home Straight

If there is a big brawl at the end with Cena/Rock it would be funny if one of them stiffed the other.

I wish Punk would take some acting lessons on what to do with his face to match the emotion of what he is trying to say. He has good content and delivery but his actions during it have been corny or detracting the past two weeks. Not a major issue but I am not convinced he is the promo god everyone wants to say he is during this face run. Jericho has killed it the past two weeks. Punk still has stuff to learn.

Suddenly I feel motivated..

motivation2.jpg

This show better be explosive and I'm not talking about the pyro.

6 days till WM and we need some more action to hype us up. The time for long winded promos are over. Someone fucking punch someone. Teddy Long has been more physical than anyone in the top 2 billed matches.... That is sad.

I hope we get to see the Pipers Pit segment with Rock and Cena that Roddy's been trying to get WWE to bite on.

The cranky assholes are going to be pissed in ten years when all of these little kids take over the IWC and claim Cena's greatness.

The cranky assholes are going to be pissed in ten years when all of these little kids take over the IWC and claim Cena's greatness.

Or in 10 years they will trash both Rock/Cena and say this years Wrestlemania was sold on Y2J/Punk alone.

nostradamus-small.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back