WWE RAW LD 2/28/2011 - Game Start

Jack Swagger was a bad Main Eventer because he was bad on the stick. The Miz is good. This reminds me more of Jericho's reign as Undisputed Champ than anything else.

Right on that, sort of. The Miz is a good talker but at the end of the day you gotta bring it in the ring to be sold. Miz is *solid* not great. Chris Jericho is *Great* in the ring. Chris Jericho didn't need a huge Wrestlemania buildup, they had Hogan/Rock to crutch their match. Miz will have Taker/HHH. Its up to Miz to recover from this reign after.

Also Swagger wasnt terrible on the mic, Lisps aside he got some good heat from what he was saying as a whole. As a main eventer, he had great matches.

Jack Swagger was a bad Main Eventer because he was bad on the stick. The Miz is good. This reminds me more of Jericho's reign as Undisputed Champ than anything else.

The Miz is really nothing special on the stick. He certainly isn't bad, but I wouldn't call him good either. Medicore.

This is going to be the best Raw in a while. HHH, Rock, Austin on the show, and No Cole on Commentary. I am ready

I'd argue the streak was in more anger against HBK...then again this is Triple H we're talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back