WWE RAW 9/5/2011 - Surely All These Pipe Bombs Are Illegal?

ummmm, WWE in the local ad for tickets for Survivor Series just said that The Rock would be IN ACTION for the first time in 8 years at Survivor Series.

Crowds these days fucking suck so much dick they could be hyourinmaru. I remember back in the 90's that they would be jumping up and down and falling all over each other. Now they just stand there looking at their blackberry's. Why spend the money on the show if you're not going to have any fun?

Crowds these days fucking suck so much dick they could be hyourinmaru. I remember back in the 90's that they would be jumping up and down and falling all over each other. Now they just stand there looking at their blackberry's. Why spend the money on the show if you're not going to have any fun?

Still better than the Impact Zone.

Is it just me, or do I need to drink more whiskey to make this show more enjoyable? Miz/Truth was good, I just mean overall.

R Truth and Miz have been the best part of RAW the last few weeks. Truth since his heel turn has been the most consistently entertaining guy on either roster.

Yup, it was more noticeable than ever in the Punk/HHH segment on SD last week.

From the WWE_Creative Twitter ( not the actually WWE Creative for those of you not Twitter savvy)

How have we not done a WWE Film with @RonKillings & @mikethemiz as a pair of wacky, mismatched cops? #RAWTonight

I would pay good money to see this. :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back