• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE RAW 1/23/2012 - So Johnny Ace, a Funkasaurus and Y2J Walk Into a Bar...

FunKay the Inevitable

People Like Me, We Don't Play
LAST WEEK!
Ace in the Hole (Oh Yes, the Bad Puns Are Back!)
20120119_raw_cmpunk_johnl_post_c.jpg

The Voice of the Voiceless dropped his biggest pipe bomb yet on Executive VP of Talent Relations and Interim Raw GM John Laurinaitis. See what CM Punk had to say to his suit-and-tie-wearing nemesis.

Much Ado About A Lot
20120120_photos_c.jpg

Elsewhere on last week's Raw, Chris Jericho was back in action...sort of, Cena began embracing the hate, Brodus Clay remained one funky bastard, Primo & Epico were STILL tag champs and Foley vs. Ziggler was hinted at for Mania. Did I cover everything? I think so.

Not Much Skin Left on Those Teeth
20120120_sd_dbrian_mhenry_post_c.jpg

World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan and Mark Henry battled in a ruthless World Title Lumberjack Match on "Sin City SmackDown." But, the showdown soon took a back seat to anarchy, when the Lumberjacks were drawn into an all-out brawl.

THIS SUNDAY!
20111209_rr_artwork_l.jpg

[YOUTUBE]WNESEvdFoWM&feature=fvst[/YOUTUBE]

The Super Fun, Happy Horror Hour (or Two)
Question-a-Thon!
Will Johnny Ace continue to show more of his agressive side?
Will CM Punk continue to push his buttons?
Will we see another Mick Foley appearance?
Will we perhaps witness Cena embracing the hate even more?
Will Chris Jericho continue to build his troll like reputation?
Will we get more insight into Daniel Bryan/Mark Henry/The Big Show/AJ's love/hate/war square thing?
Will new challengers emerge for Primo & Carlito's Epico's tag championships?
Will we continue the build for the Rumble this Sunday?
Oh and we have everyone's favourite new giant lizard; The Funkasaurus!

Will Johnny Ace continue to show more of his agressive side? I damn hope so
Will CM Punk continue to push his buttons? Of course.
Will we see another Mick Foley appearance? We need to, to push this on.
Will we perhaps witness Cena embracing the hate even more? YES PLEASE.
Will Chris Jericho continue to build his troll like reputation? It would be nice.
Will we get more insight into Daniel Bryan/Mark Henry/The Big Show/AJ's love/hate/war square thing? It's confusing, but yeah
Will new challengers emerge for Primo & Carlito's Epico's tag championships? They're called The Uso's.
Will we continue the build for the Rumble this Sunday? If we didn't, it'd be stupid
Oh and we have everyone's favourite new giant lizard; The Funkasaurus! Now let's dance.

Would an individual kindly inform my female parental unit via telephone?

Brodus is the only important thing about tonight. Okay, I take that back. Finding out something hopefully suggestive of where Jericho is going, and the continuation of the brilliant Punk/Johnny Ace storyline, will also be important. But Brodus is the most important. If they spent two hours having him squash people, I would consider tonight a moderate success.

My Iron levels are maxing, Phosphate levels cooling, Zinc is taking a downfall. Chances are I just ate a piece of flesh, but, I'll put it down to excitement of RAW.

No way this show ends with a huge brawl breaking out with around 30 guys or so.

The election is pretty hilarious. I love these social experiments.

As do I. There are various hilarious parts to it if you actually think about it for about 2 seconds. Your past times in charge probably give you very similar thoughts on it as to mine.

If they do pull themselves out of the election threads for this, it will only be to further the cause of the election itself...

Excited for Raw tonight. I really want to see how last week's Punk rant pans out, and whether or not Foley gets further involved in this whole thing. I've said it before, but my out-there guess that Jericho stays silent until this weekend when Laurinaitis screw-jobs Punk and crowns him the new champion. Punk enters at #30 and wins the Rumble. Or not, either way that sets up the Mania main event in a pretty intense way.

Um, my leader is Sasuke Uchiha f.y.i.

Yeah, I have no idea who that is.

Anyway, does anyone know how many people have been announced for the rumble so far? I miss the days when we got the Royal Rumble report that listed the participants. Now it is just casually mentioned during random matches and I can't keep track.

Yeah, I have no idea who that is.

Anyway, does anyone know how many people have been announced for the rumble so far? I miss the days when we got the Royal Rumble report that listed the participants. Now it is just casually mentioned during random matches and I can't keep track.

Sasuke Uchiha is a guy from an anime; not to be confused with The Great Sasuke.

I like it better when the participants are unknown, that way there is more surprise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back