WWE Payback 2016 Live Discussion

You ain't kidding. These peons would probably boo Hogan out of the building if he showed up.

I'm not trashing the dude I just don't like his bitterness but I do respect what he's done in wrestling because I did watch him as a kid and definitely know why he is great. It's his bitterness that dislike with him.

I actually don't blame the crowd for chanting for Sasha. This match really should be Sasha vs Charlotte.

"We want Sasha" chants. While I feel them....kinda disrespectful to the two good wrestlers in the ring.

Glad that crowds are still hot for Sasha though. Her time is coming, and hopefully the build will be awesome.

I'm not trashing the dude I just don't like his bitterness but I do respect what he's done in wrestling because I did watch him as a kid and definitely know why he is great. It's his bitterness that dislike with him.

He's had an incredibly rough last 20 years. I've got nothing but compassion for him.

And mma, and pretty much any sport.
And music.

Pretty much any sport? LMAO. Nah.

Allen Iverson shows up at a Hornets game the other day(a team and city he had zero connection with) and got a huge standing ovation.

Sports fans even usually cheer legends that were on rival teams.

He's had an incredibly rough last 20 years. I've got nothing but compassion for him.

My care for him though even though I have a dislike for him, comes from that he's beat cancer and considering my girlfriend beat cancer at 20 years of age. I respect that and plus after he's strokes that's a rough trot.

Also this match is pretty good these two work well

Pretty much any sport? LMAO. Nah.

Allen Iverson shows up at a Hornets game the other day(a team and city he had zero connection with) and got a huge standing ovation.

Sports fans even usually cheer legends that were on rival teams.

I thought you meant more in discussion. Like online or people just chatting sports.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back