• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Payback 2016 Live Discussion

Dean needs to be moved onto a different heel that he can play off even more and maybe have a push that can help him recover

Ranollo is tweeting, but hasn't said much other than Enzo is at the hospital getting seen too. That's all anyone knows right now, other than he's moving his arms and legs, and talking. Good news.

That's mostly because of the total lack of main event level heels for him to feud with after that match. He was reduced to working with Jericho.

The main event scene needs heel Orton bad.

None of the current guys can hope to get to the level of Cena, Orton, Lesnar, etc... until and unless they are booked to look like an equal to them. Too bad none of them are around atm, so expect the status quo to remain when they do return soon enough.

SMH at the camera cutting away from Jericho when he started taking something from that fan. Anything that doesn't fit the cookie cutter formula, they're not into.

Disgruntled 4/10 Bret is here and i am glad though he recoveredd from the cancer, as much as I don't like the guy it's not nice to go through that

As long as Bret Hart throws Flair into the upper deck I don't care what happens the rest of the night. I'll be happy.

None of the current guys can hope to get to the level of Cena, Orton, Lesnar, etc... until and unless they are booked to look like an equal to them. Too bad none of them are around atm, so expect the status quo to remain when they do return soon enough.

That's why they need heel Orton back. He can eat losses and not hurt his character.

Bret Hart is one of the greatest of all time. Only in wrestling do fans trash their legends so eagerly.

I'm not trashing him I just don't like him even though I respect all he's done, I more so respect the fact he beat cancer.

I feel like this show is better than I'm giving it credit for.
Like being tired is taking over or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back