• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE General Complaints Thread

Should we complain?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
cut down ppv to 11 a year, lose the pg rating (it makes the storylines suck). make the tag teams rellevent again( not with tag teams that suck) lose the divas shit! ( go to the time when they were actually wrestlers and athletes) even though their nice to look at most if not all their matches suck! get back some of the good talent you lost to TNA and again get the fans to stop that gay ass chanting like they do on TNA.bring back billy gunn,the dudleys,the hardy boys,taz,and do what you have to do to take their best talent! and for gods sake start talking shit about TNA on live shows make a joke of them!!! make it fun again!

This is exactly the answer. All of you are taking your personal preferences and playing them off like facts. The WWE won't "improve their product" if they decrease their amount of PPV's. In your eyes the product will improve. But from a company's standpoint (whose purpose is to make money,) decreasing PPV's technically hurts their product since lack of money = inability to pay certain people to make the product better.

So, please... FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY... if you're going to make suggestions, base them off facts and not your obviously skewed opinions.

Except you might be ignoring something...if you reduced the amount of PPVs, that would increase the value of the remaining PPVs, and because of that, it might result in more buys for each of the remaining PPVs. When you have 13 PPVs a year, many wrestling fans skip the smaller ones, or find ways to watch them for free, because their budgets simply don't allow spending 55-60 dollars a month, every month. But, if you only had a PPV every two months or something, that reduces their entertainment expenses in half. 60 bucks every two months is more easily affordable than 60 bucks every month. Not many people purchase all of the PPVs, people pick and choose. It's possible that by reducing the amount of PPVs, each PPV will have more people willing to spend the money, because they won't have to pick and choose. If the WWE offered 6 PPVs a year, once every two months, I would probably order all of them. As it is, I probably only order between 5-6 of them anyway because of cost concerns. The WWE would get the exact same amount of money from me regardless...and I doubt I am the only one that would be like that.

Further, you could argue that reducing the price of each PPV would result in more PPV buys as well. If each PPV only cost 35 bucks, instead of the 5-6 PPVs I normally order per year, I might order more. 35 bucks is an easier blow to my bank account each month. However, because it's cheaper, I might order more. If I order 6 PPVs at 50 dollars, that's $300 bucks. But, if I order 3 more PPVs a year at 35 dollars, because it's cheaper, that's $315. WWE actually made an additional 15 bucks off of me by getting me to order 150% of the PPVs I would otherwise have ordered.

I don't know if the increase in PPV buys or lowering the cost would offset having fewer PPVs or not, nor am I actually arguing that decreasing the amount of PPVs is a good idea. I am simply saying that's it not as simple as saying more PPVs = more $$$, therefore cutting them would = less $$$. I am simply pointing out that there is a possible counterargument that is at least plausible. It's just not as black and white as stating less PPVs = less revenue.

There is a balance between cost, value and quantity, and people order or don't order WWE PPVs for differing reasons. If someone doesn't think the WWE has maintained that balance, I can't completely disregard their opinion.

Except you might be ignoring something...if you reduced the amount of PPVs, that would increase the value of the remaining PPVs, and because of that, it might result in more buys for each of the remaining PPVs. When you have 13 PPVs a year, many wrestling fans skip the smaller ones, or find ways to watch them for free, because their budgets simply don't allow spending 55-60 dollars a month, every month. But, if you only had a PPV every two months or something, that reduces their entertainment expenses in half. 60 bucks every two months is more easily affordable than 60 bucks every month. Not many people purchase all of the PPVs, people pick and choose. It's possible that by reducing the amount of PPVs, each PPV will have more people willing to spend the money, because they won't have to pick and choose. If the WWE offered 6 PPVs a year, once every two months, I would probably order all of them. As it is, I probably only order between 5-6 of them anyway because of cost concerns. The WWE would get the exact same amount of money from me regardless...and I doubt I am the only one that would be like that.

Besides your comment about the WWE saving money on production value, 99% of this entire statement is your opinion. Sure, it might entice viewers to purchase more PPV's, considering that there are less of them. Yes, it might make viewers "pick and choose." But to a fan like myself, I purchase every PPV. That doesn't make me rich or better off than anyone else. I highly doubt that a household that can barely rub two nickels together is saving money to purchase every other PPV from the WWE.

People purchase things that they feel has certain value. If the WWE does a good job of hyping a PPV, whether that hype is a one, two, three, four, or six month buildup, people will buy it. Sometimes, it doesn't take a whole lot of time to hype these things. It's usually as easy as the interest that said match builds because of proper hype on the weekly television broadcasts. It's never about time... it's about substance. I purchase every PPV not because I'm rich; it's because they mean that much to me.

Further, you could argue that reducing the price of each PPV would result in more PPV buys as well. If each PPV only cost 35 bucks, instead of the 5-6 PPVs I normally order per year, I might order more. 35 bucks is an easier blow to my bank account each month. However, because it's cheaper, I might order more. If I order 6 PPVs at 50 dollars, that's $300 bucks. But, if I order 3 more PPVs a year at 35 dollars, because it's cheaper, that's $315. WWE actually made an additional 15 bucks off of me by getting me to order 150% of the PPVs I would otherwise have ordered.

I don't know if the increase in PPV buys or lowering the cost would offset having fewer PPVs or not, nor am I actually arguing that decreasing the amount of PPVs is a good idea. I am simply saying that's it not as simple as saying more PPVs = more $$$, therefore cutting them would = less $$$. I am simply pointing out that there is a possible counterargument that is at least plausible. It's just not as black and white as stating less PPVs = less revenue.

Sure, the argument is there. But that doesn't mean it holds water. It's merely opinionated and I'm a realist. No offense but I'd base this argument on concrete numbers. After all, that's what business is about; making money. The proof is in the pudding.

There is a balance between cost, value and quantity, and people order or don't order WWE PPVs for differing reasons. If someone doesn't think the WWE has maintained that balance, I can't completely disregard their opinion.

Exactly what I'm saying. So I guess we just need to differentiate between the points that we're arguing here. My argument is that, in the grand scheme of things, more PPV's = more revenue. Like I said earlier, the only valid counterpoint to this is the fact that I don't know what their production values are but I'd assume they're profitable since they've kept this format going for so many years and we all know WWE as being an intelligent and frugal company when it comes to profitability.

Yeah, all I was trying to do was point out that it's not as simple. I don't know what the numbers would be, so I wasn't trying to make an argument that it would be cost effective to drop the numbers/costs. I was merely stating that there is a counterpoint, not that it's necessarily a good one.

Personally, I don't know the answer or not. I would think that the WWE probably has a team of economists whose job is to calculate things like that...but barring that info becoming public, it's all just speculation. I just couldn't let you issue a blanket statement without making you work at least a little bit for it, lol. I think personally, I would agree with you that their current model is probably the most profitable for them. If it wasn't, they would change it, right? I just wanted to play devil's advocate for a second, because I recognized the potential counter to it.

I don't like the fact that Brock Lesnar and Lord Tensai walk into the WWE and the get pushed into the main event when guys like Ziggler and Rhodes And Miz aren't doing a damn thing. I'd rather see any of them in the main event rather than lord Tensai. Ziggler has worked his ass off and has nothing to show for it.

NUMBER ONE COMPLAINT OF ALL TIME:

Get rid of that POS WWE belt. It looks like a childs toy crossed with a rappers plaything

Fkn Hate it!

Also the following:

- Seriously over seeing 2 - 3 squash matches per week, they are not interesting and i dont give a f*$% . (Ryback, Tensai, Funkasauras) and many more over the years

Also the following:

- Seriously over seeing 2 - 3 squash matches per week, they are not interesting and i dont give a f*$% . (Ryback, Tensai, Funkasauras) and many more over the years

Ryback is fairly new and Tensai worked one non-squash match; give Ryback more time. Clay on the other hand is fair game.

As for the title, it ain't that bad. I've completely forgotten it was a spinner, but it still looks like rapper bling... not that it's a bad thing, just a peculiar choice for a belt.

guys im in england and i watch wwe nn tna but to me both these companies are messing it up for example this weeks raw it was totally crap, even the big guns didnt show up i.e lesnar, rock doing what he does best n thats no show.

and i agree the diva division is crap for example kelly kelly no way on earth that women is a wrestler no talent at all only talen she has is between her legs... beth phoenix natayla laycool trish and torri wilson were real talent in the womens division and wwe shud redo the whole diva structure as its a shame as some potential women could be lefted in lymbo..

wwe are not bothered about the tag titles as nobody gives a crap about the tag division.. best tag teams were when hardy boys, dudley boys edge n christian APA etc thats the best era for the tags and again thats sinking too.

tna: is a good company but again its lacking in some qualities like wwe,

X division is brilliant as all the high flyer wrestlers get to do there stuff but tna has the correct idea for the women tag titles and a knockout champion 2 different titles for the women performers to battle for its hard for the women to perform u againts the men as steriotyed but i bet the women can give some of the lesser men a run for there money i would like to see vevlet skye in wwe and kicking ass againts eve torres, kelly kelly, even ODB in wwe too but to be honest both companies are becoming alittle crap at the mo

The WWE title belt.

Good God, why has it not been changed? Cena has not had the title in a while, doesn't look to be returning to picture any time soon, and more importantly, he hasn't had a rapper gimmick in 5 years.

That was supposed to be a one time thing for his rap gimmick, like his custom US title, the regular came back after he lost it for good. That ugly, ugly, UGLY title belt has been around longer than both the Attitude Era belt and the Undisputed Title belt. That's ridiculous.

Change the belt to an earlier one, or get a brand new one. ASAP. It's a horrible, awkward looking belt (and it weighs a ton, too, way more than the other belts).

The WWE title belt.

Good God, why has it not been changed? Cena has not had the title in a while, doesn't look to be returning to picture any time soon, and more importantly, he hasn't had a rapper gimmick in 5 years.

That was supposed to be a one time thing for his rap gimmick, like his custom US title, the regular came back after he lost it for good. That ugly, ugly, UGLY title belt has been around longer than both the Attitude Era belt and the Undisputed Title belt. That's ridiculous.

Change the belt to an earlier one, or get a brand new one. ASAP. It's a horrible, awkward looking belt (and it weighs a ton, too, way more than the other belts).
It's kinda grown on me. I mean at least it doesn't spin anymore.

I would love for them to bring back the attitude era belt, or maybe just make a new one that has more class and isn't huge like the current one. But if it doesn't change I wouldn't really mind.

I used to like the belt, like when edge had it with his Rated R logo on it instead and it spun, that was kind of cool. I guess what bothers people most is that its just not fitting for a champion, even punk has come out and said it needs to be changed. I cant even remember what the old one looked like, it doesnt even say champion on it does it? it just says champ unless i'm mistaken.

I don't really like the previous WWE championship design. I honestly prefer the Attitude era belt over any of them but that one coming back may be like a slap in the face to guys like steve austin and the rock so I doubt it would return. A new design would be cool as long as its not a gimmick belt like Cena's spinner belts and Edge's rated R belt. Needs a fresh look that will last a long time and wont look absurd on anyone. To be honest though I think Punk looks good with the current one.

Is it just me or are there too many adverts during live wwe broadcasts? I live in England and I presume the amount of adverts are the same here as they are in America, my point is that when you watch an episode of South Park on comedy central for example you get a 5 minute long advert after the first 10 minutes of the episode and thats it, no more adverts, but when you watch Monday night RAW you get a 5 minute advert every 10-15 minutes on a 2 hour episode, so the actual length of a 2 hour RAW is about an hour and a half.

I believe that RAW would benefit greatly if there was an advert every 25-30 minutes instead of 10-15, that would mean 4 adverts every episode instead of 8, I think that someone who switches on RAW for the first time and is not really into the product might switch the channel during an advert and never switch back, I know adverts = money, but surely cutting the amount of them wouldn't be too much of a loss, and I think the extra 15 minutes every RAW would make a difference.

So here is my question, do you not get frustrated by the amount of adverts you have to watch during live WWE shows and do you think 15 extra minutes every RAW or SmackDown would make a significan difference?

Of course it is annoying, but these people Pay them to advertise during Raw. And I dont know much about this but I Think the USA commercials are the only ones Not paying, it is Their channel after all. (Correct me if im wrong on this cause Im sure i am lol).

What ever happened to that Live Raw thing they used to have on WWE.com? Keep watching the match after it went to commercial I Loved that.

After watching Raw I'm really getting tired of them always using tag team wrestling as their comedy bit. Why can't they build a good feud and let it play out? Was it necessary for Ryder/Marella to beat Epico and Primo even though they've never tagged together? And Brodus Clay and Hornswoggle over Ziggler + Swagger? Really? I get that there should be some funny moments on the show but save it for backstage skits, not in the ring.

What ever happened to that Live Raw thing they used to have on WWE.com? Keep watching the match after it went to commercial I Loved that.

Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? This existed before? Christ, I wish I had a steady internet connection in the mid 00's... umm, how do I refer to the years between 2000 and 2011? Eh, whatevs.

Here's a complaint by me to the WWE: for the love of all that is holy, please, no more 3-hour Raws! Two hours is enough, but I doze in and out during a 3-hour episode. Too much pro wrestling on television for me to handle in one week and you're not the only promotion I watch.

This isn't really a complaint, more like a little annoyance that happens in some match.

So I've been watching a whole bunch of old school matches lately. First off, most of the Raw and Smackdown matches from the Attitude Era are better than PPV matches today. I forgot how awesome wresting was back then, I really miss it. But that's not what I'm going to complain about.

My problem is that in a lot of the No DQ matches, they still had rope break. How can you have rope break in a No DQ match? Now I know it's all for story, I got it. But really, who cares if the guy garbed the rope, I'm not going to let him out of the Sharpshooter, why should I, you can't DQ me? Some times rope break doesn't count in No DQ matches, and then other times rope break counts in the beginning of the match, but not the end. WTF, why the inconsistency?

I was watching a No DQ match between the Rock and Austin. Rock put Austin and the Sharpshooter, but then had to break it when Austin got to the rope. Austin then got up, put the Rock in the Sharpshooter, and refused to let go when Rock got to the rope. The Rock had to power his way out of the move, since it was a No DQ match there was nothing the ref could do to stop Austin form applying the hold. This sequence made the Rock look like an idiot. Why did he let Austin up the first time?

In the first Elimination Chamber, Triple H used rope break to stay in the match after taking the five start frog splash from RVD. HOW IS THERE ROPE BREAK IN THE ELIMINATION CHAMBER?

Like I said in the beginning, this isn't really a complaint, more like a funny annoyance. It's like in ECW where there were no rules, besides rope break, it's just kind of funny. I understand that rope break is for story purposes and that is why it's used; but I don't get why they can't find another way to get out of holds and pins in No DQ matches. I think that would add more to the story if they didn't have rope break. It's really just kind of laziness to have rope break in No DQ matches anyway.

What ever, just wanted to vent about that.

Time and time again? How can you fuck up and fuck up and fuck up even more? They really shocked me when they let Rock beat Cena at Wrestlemania which was exactly what needed to happen. We get a decent string of stories heading into Extreme Rules and I was once again a believer in change was coming. Guess what? I was rolling my eyes and ready to call it quits at the end of tonight.

1. Sheamus winning again? This kills momentum after Daniel Bryan had the crowd on his side for a while and now he has went back to mid card status.

2. CM Punk again? Jericho may not be around for the longest time but jesus christ, would it not kill you WWE to hand the title for Jericho for at least a month? This CM Punk champion thing is starting to look like an old Cena run repeat.

3. Lesnar getting ousted by Cena? Why? What sense did it make to bring Lesnar back to job to Cena. It would have done the business real good to see Lesnar win and really put Cena down deep in a hole, now Lesnar returning has no significance.

WWE, myself along with many more of your universe are pleading, please get the shit straight. We get tired of seeing feuds build and then they just crash. Smart pre fixated decisions aren't really being made and we are tired of seeing the "same ole shit". Get fucking creative, you have a pen in your hand, your writing out the story lines and the feuds, you have the greatest job in the world. Take the roster and really think about this, GET CREATIVE.

I'm also very upset with how Jericho is being booked. The guy is amazing - he has the look that guys like Ziggler want, the in-ring talent that you legitimately don't see anymore, and he can cut incredible promos. On top of all of that, he is the best heel of all time in my opinion and one of the few true heels left in the company. And with him taking some time off in the near future (although it's almost certain he'll eventually return) the WWE would've been smart to have him take it off Punk and have a run before he goes. He deserves it and with the way they handled his comeback it appeared he would. But he's lost at four PPV's in a row now and you gotta wonder just how much the WWE really appreciates him.

I called in to VOW earlier tonight (the last call, too! Was cool to talk to Chris and Nick for a brief moment!) and raised the question: where the hell do they take Jericho's character now? Is he going to continue with CM Punk or move to some sort of mid-card feud? Jericho versus Orton would certainly be interesting if Orton was on Raw. I've also heard suggestions of Ziggler versus Jericho (which would put Ziggler over like he needs to be).

Overall, it was a fantastic PPV, the best they've put on in a while not counting WM28. But with all this momentum they now have, it's CRUCIAL they book properly and keep this going for as long as possible. No more of the ******ed Ziggler jobbing to Clay every week and pairing random people to see what sticks. Establish solid feuds and keep up what they've been doing. I'm almost certain WWE will mishandle the next few months because they always seem to do so, but I will hold hope for now. I'm hoping to see a possible triple threat match at OTL for the WH title with Orton, Bryan, and Sheamus, and would like to see Lesnar and HHH feud culminating to a match at Summerslam or possibly even earlier. I'd like to see Ziggler turn face and feud with Jericho, and I'd like to see CM Punk drop the belt to Kane, who I feel is very deserving of one last run with the title.

WWE has so many of the pieces in their hands right now to put on an incredible year. The tag team division is slowly recovering, Kharma will be making her return soon to revive the divas division, and they have a ton of young talented guys more than capable of becoming elite, over guys like a Shawn Michaels or like a Triple H - it's up to them to book smart, and with the company reportedly losing a lot of money and the stock price dropping, they need to put out the best product they can. Again, I think a bit pessimistically they'll mishandle the beautiful puzzle they have in front of them, but in my heart I believe this will be the best year in the WWE since 2004.

Time and time again? How can you fuck up and fuck up and fuck up even more? They really shocked me when they let Rock beat Cena at Wrestlemania which was exactly what needed to happen. We get a decent string of stories heading into Extreme Rules and I was once again a believer in change was coming. Guess what? I was rolling my eyes and ready to call it quits at the end of tonight.

Then by all means, quit. Please.

1. Sheamus winning again? This kills momentum after Daniel Bryan had the crowd on his side for a while and now he has went back to mid card status.

Sheamus JUST got the title. It's been one month, and he was put through a hell of a match with Daniel Bryan, a guy that he beat in 18 seconds a month ago. Bryan beat him for one fall by making him pass out during his submission hold. It was a great match with back and forth action that made Daniel Bryan look strong, calculated, and like a legitimate threat. How exactly is that a ticket to "mid card status"?

2. CM Punk again? Jericho may not be around for the longest time but jesus christ, would it not kill you WWE to hand the title for Jericho for at least a month? This CM Punk champion thing is starting to look like an old Cena run repeat.

Yes, because no one has ever complained about changing the title every month. Punk has had the title since the end of November, meaning he's had the title for less than 6 months. After having it changed 8 times by my count last year, how could anyone think that having it remain steady for a little while is a bad thing?Try to look the length of Cena's run up before you make such stupid claims.

3. Lesnar getting ousted by Cena? Why? What sense did it make to bring Lesnar back to job to Cena. It would have done the business real good to see Lesnar win and really put Cena down deep in a hole, now Lesnar returning has no significance.

Brock has been back for less than one month, he has dominated Cena, and despite using the match, he has put Cena on injury leave after an intense match. This is when you're throwing in the towel on this angle? Get over you anti-Cena biases and watch the program for what it is.

WWE, myself along with many more of your universe are pleading, please get the shit straight. We get tired of seeing feuds build and then they just crash. Smart pre fixated decisions aren't really being made and we are tired of seeing the "same ole shit". Get fucking creative, you have a pen in your hand, your writing out the story lines and the feuds, you have the greatest job in the world. Take the roster and really think about this, GET CREATIVE.

Your "get creative" speech is so inspiring and has such clear direction, so I'm not even sure how to criticize it. Clearly, you know what you want and aren't just whining for the sake of whining after a PPV with a series of great matches where your favorite wrestlers didn't win.

Do you think that Rock needed to win because it served the long term needs of the WWE or that he was facing Cena therefore Rock should win by default?

Sheamus was made to look like a goddamn Chump by Daniel Bryan. The guy that lost in 18 seconds beat Sheamus so badly he was unconscious in the ring. How can you say it has killed all of Daniel Bryan's momentum? Bryan had the better of Sheamus, that match undid the damage WM did to him and has set him up as a maniac in the ring.

Punk winning was the right call too. If he was gonna drop the title it should've been at Wrestlemania (FYI they got that right too.). If the rumours of Cena taking a break are true he's now the face of the company.

Finally onto Lesnar/Cena. Could you please tell me exactly how,any times as a child you were dropped on your head? After the match they had, I call it a match, after Lesnar knocked the shit out of Cena, he made the entire roster look irrelevant. Cena needed to win, Lesnar cannot do what he did to Cena and then win, because Cena has beaten everyone already. Dont forget Cena smacked Brock in the face with a chain. It's a realistic way to knock someone on their ass. Cena winning was the right call.

Then by all means, quit. Please.

This guy gets it.

To the two idiots above, "Sheamus passed out"? You guys do know that wrestling is staged? Sheamus didn't physically pass out. CM Punk winning was not the correct call. Why would you run Jericho through 4 straight ppv losses. Again, CM Punk was way over before Jericho returned, CM Punk started his own overage with the fans when he broke the kayfabe angle last summer and beat Cena at Money In The Bank. Therefore, Jericho's return has no significance, it's just the WWE fucking up again. Lesnar should have won after what he did during the match, should have just made it a straight up beat down. I am not a huge anti-cena guy and I am not pissed that my favorite wrestlers didn't win, it's just called being smart and keeping the edge and really shocking the fans and not being so damn predictable. The problem with you guys opinions is you all want to see the predictable SAME OLE SHIT because you all do not love the edgy, holy shit, surprising, things going out of hand wrestling. So continue this company that doesn't know how to book and keep things exciting.

To the two idiots above, "Sheamus passed out"? You guys do know that wrestling is staged? Sheamus didn't physically pass out.

They obviously knew that much, but since you care so much about matter-of-factness:

Again, CM Punk was way over before Jericho returned, CM Punk started his own overage with the fans when he broke the kayfabe angle last summer and beat Cena at Money In The Bank.

Again, CM Punk's famous promo last summer wasn't a shoot; it touched enough of the IWC's prickly issues for it to be seemed as one, but it wasn't a shoot, as Vinnie Mac, a known micro-manager when it comes to his shows, would've cut off the mic or else ended the show earlier on at the earliest opportunity (and CM Punk, rattling on and on about Vinnie Mac and Family, Triple H, the Be A Star anti-bullying thingy, wouldn't have known).

But I guess you already know that. A Freudian slip. But since you're so right, let me show why you're so wrong. :p

To the two idiots above, "Sheamus passed out"? You guys do know that wrestling is staged? Sheamus didn't physically pass out. CM Punk winning was not the correct call. Why would you run Jericho through 4 straight ppv losses. Again, CM Punk was way over before Jericho returned, CM Punk started his own overage with the fans when he broke the kayfabe angle last summer and beat Cena at Money In The Bank. Therefore, Jericho's return has no significance, it's just the WWE fucking up again. Lesnar should have won after what he did during the match, should have just made it a straight up beat down. I am not a huge anti-cena guy and I am not pissed that my favorite wrestlers didn't win, it's just called being smart and keeping the edge and really shocking the fans and not being so damn predictable. The problem with you guys opinions is you all want to see the predictable SAME OLE SHIT because you all do not love the edgy, holy shit, surprising, things going out of hand wrestling. So continue this company that doesn't know how to book and keep things exciting.

Yes I am aware that it is scripted. I didn't think that needed to be stated since I assume most people are not idiots upon first talking to them. Perhaps it is time to review my position? I frankly would rather discuss the pertinent points of a match kayfabe if possible unless we're explicitly discussing botches or backstage topics. I know Sheamus wasn't really unconscious, that's what he was selling, he did a damn good job of it and made Daniel Bryan look effective and dangerous. Bryan is one of the top ten guys in the company right now so why would they sell him short.

Jericho is a legend in the sport and used the "Best in the world" gimmick asa heel for a few years, he is still relevant and wanted what was probably one last run. So Jericho comes back, cements CM Punk as the "best in the world" gives him a fantastic match at mania, a great match at extreme rules and transitions Punk into the #1 face on Raw.

Do I want to see predictable "SAME OLE SHIT" as you call it? No. What I want to see if top quality matches coupled with excellent stories with twists that make sense; what you described is the attitude that led to David Arquette being a former world champion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back