Book This! - General Discussion

Completely agree.

Welcome back :worship: :worship: :worship:

You see, say his name three times and he appears ... He's like Voldemort or Beetlejuice only you'd much rather those two guys turned up to your dinner party.

You going to write us something, Choxy/Willow/Window Licker?

Welcome back :worship: :worship: :worship:

You see, say his name three times and he appears ... He's like Voldemort or Beetlejuice only you'd much rather those two guys turned up to your dinner party.

You going to write us something, Choxy/Willow/Window Licker?
I doubt my amazing examples of writing could be handled by amateurs. Sorry!

Due to me joining back onto the WZCW Creative Team, I might not be able to continue with GPW. I've Episode 4 and every episode up until the next PPV planned out but it will come down to how much time I have left and if I want to put the effort into the project.

I'm willing to give it a go but I might end up condensing it further, similar to how Kermit did his one a while back. We'll see how things go.

I'll give you a bye to the second round if you enter. If you really think you'll win then come prove it.
Perhaps if their was an impartial judge but no one in this community is impartial.

Have you got a new blog yet Choxy?

I've been missing my mix of racism/sexism/made up fantasies of Choxy's life for a while now? Help a brother out?
Well Peep! I've only got the blog that GCB showed you.

I'm not racist/sexist and I don't have made up fantasies. If you are too ignorant or to jealous to just allow me to get on with my business then I feel bad for you. No really, I do!

You're a grown man who has nothing better to do then attempt to troll a 15 year old on the internet. You know that's what cowards do right?

If you really are dedicating time towards trolling me then at least, for the love of the non existent God, be original.

Perhaps if their was an impartial judge but no one in this community is impartial.

I'm not racist/sexist and I don't have made up fantasies. If you are too ignorant or to jealous to just allow me to get on with my business then I feel bad for you. No really, I do!

You're a grown man who has nothing better to do then attempt to troll a 15 year old on the internet. You know that's what cowards do right?

If you really are dedicating time towards trolling me then at least, for the love of the non existent God, be original.

You're f***** kidding yeah? I can tell you what cowards say about people's daughters on the internet if you like? Never would have the balls to say it to that person's face though, I bet?

And by the way, I'd rather be racist or sexist than say what you did.

Moron.

You're f***** kidding yeah? I can tell you what cowards say about people's daughters on the internet if you like? Never would have the balls to say it to that person's face though, I bet?

And by the way, I'd rather be racist or sexist than say what you did.

Moron.
People daughters? GCB, maybe you should take some time off from booking. You've booked yourself into an online drama. What are you talking about? I don't know anything about a daughter? :confused:

People daughters? GCB, maybe you should take some time off from booking. You've booked yourself into an online drama. What are you talking about? I don't know anything about a daughter? :confused:

:lol:

Whatever, ********.

15? I thought you were a grown dipshit! Jeez. Go do some homework kid. Don't argue with big boys. Don't cry about people trolling you.. everything you get you earned. It's that simple. You can try and kayfabe everyone and act innocent. But nothing will ever change. By showing up here, you're asking for responses like these. If you're as mature as you pretend, you'd realize you've burnt the bridge and just turn around.

:lol:

Whatever, ********.
Oh so not only are you a pathetic troll, but you are also a liar who cant backup his claims and when pressed on the subject, he dismisses it.

15? I thought you were a grown dipshit! Jeez. Go do some homework kid. Don't argue with big boys. Don't cry about people trolling you.. everything you get you earned. It's that simple. You can try and kayfabe everyone and act innocent. But nothing will ever change. By showing up here, you're asking for responses like these. If you're as mature as you pretend, you'd realize you've burnt the bridge and just turn around.

Hardly "big boys". Did you just use the word "kayfabe" when we aren't talking about wrestling/ Weak man. I like how you don't feel the need to swear and riot at a 15 year old. You're one of the most mature members of the section. Along with that Jam fellow. Does he still come on?

To be honest, if they don't like me, they could just ignore me. So, every time I get a rude, weak minded reply from one of them it shows me just how better I am then them.

Oh so not only are you a pathetic troll, but you are also a liar who cant backup his claims and when pressed on the subject, he dismisses it.

Hardly "big boys". Did you just use the word "kayfabe" when we aren't talking about wrestling/ Weak man. I like how you don't feel the need to swear and riot at a 15 year old. You're one of the most mature members of the section. Along with that Jam fellow. Does he still come on?

To be honest, if they don't like me, they could just ignore me. So, every time I get a rude, weak minded reply from one of them it shows me just how better I am then them.

I don't need to back it up, you sick little t**t. Most people here know what you said about a 1-year old girl. I'm sure every single one of those people can decide whether that makes you better than us. You can pretend you didn't if you like but everybody knows what you said; makes you look a right tool, as usual, doesn't it?

I've told you before that every time you show up here, don't expect me to be nice to you. That doesn't make me a "pathetic troll" you moron, it makes me, as any father would be by your sick little words, a Daddy that won't stand for disgusting little freaks like you. Go back under the rock you came from, paedo.

I don't need to back it up, you sick little t**t. Most people here know what you said about a 1-year old girl. I'm sure every single one of those people can decide whether that makes you better than us. You can pretend you didn't if you like but everybody knows what you said; makes you look a right tool, as usual, doesn't it?

I've told you before that every time you show up here, don't expect me to be nice to you. That doesn't make me a "pathetic troll" you moron, it makes me, as any father would be by your sick little words, a Daddy that won't stand for disgusting little freaks like you. Go back under the rock you came from, paedo.
Considering I didn't say anything to your daughter, I don't know who she is btw - it makes you a pathetic troll and a lying one at that. Please don't make slanderous and possibly damaging claims without proof.

Well I've been involved in wrestling for about 4 years as far as training and building my own promotion. The jargon is pretty sell stamped in my vocabulary so pardon me for using it.

And don't call him a liar or a troll, kid. You DID say something about his daughter. We all saw it. Pretending otherwise makes you look pathetic. You can't flip this onto someone else. Like I said before, stop playing innocent.

From what I remember you were creating your own little world for yourself. You were also a big supporter of the British National Party (something along those lines) so yeah, you are a racist.

When do I troll? I barely use this site - let alone interact with people on here any more. Every time I go onto the BT section, you seem to leave a comment and I like to put you in your place because you're a useless little shit.

How do you know how old I am? Please, tell me when I told you.

Why are you pretending you don't remember what you said to GCB? It was something along the lines of fucking/raping his 1 year old daughter which kind of sums you up.

Playing the victim card - please. You're a disgusting excuse for a human being. Your posts here and your (very extensive) blog show that. I just feel so sorry for your parents above anything else.

From what I remember you were creating your own little world for yourself. You were also a big supporter of the British National Party (something along those lines) so yeah, you are a racist.

When do I troll? I barely use this site - let alone interact with people on here any more. Every time I go onto the BT section, you seem to leave a comment and I like to put you in your place because you're a useless little shit.

How do you know how old I am? Please, tell me when I told you.

Why are you pretending you don't remember what you said to GCB? It was something along the lines of fucking/raping his 1 year old daughter which kind of sums you up.

Playing the victim card - please. You're a disgusting excuse for a human being. Your posts here and your (very extensive) blog show that. I just feel so sorry for your parents above anything else.
British National Party? No? I support UKIP.

Here we go, this is the right thread. Stupid Theo, gotta go get drunk and shit.

So I got a new laptop. It will make a potential BT much easier. I still have that 93 one in mind, but that's all on my tablet. I have plenty of options. 93, NXT, or even a brand split using today's roster if I can find a workable partner. Peep, where are you haha.

Here we go, this is the right thread. Stupid Theo, gotta go get drunk and shit.

So I got a new laptop. It will make a potential BT much easier. I still have that 93 one in mind, but that's all on my tablet. I have plenty of options. 93, NXT, or even a brand split using today's roster if I can find a workable partner. Peep, where are you haha.

I'd love to see an NXT BT, just my two cents. But I'll read anything you write Theo.

08efc598261ee70fbd400e8b01f4ed2d.jpg

Are you ready?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back