• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Clash of Champions 2016 LD

Agree there, New Say developed into something so incredible and Bayley started as just loveable. Also Bayley does have the goods as well.

Also The New Bay needs to happen
I don't know how you manged it but you were able to spell Day wrong twice in the same post.

You sir have talent

Charlotte is sincerely superior athletically to any other woman I've ever seen. Naomi is amazing, but Charlotte really stands out.

Sasha has tons of charisma and flare, but Charlotte actually feels and looks like a genuine champion. I am hoping that she retains.

Sasha has tons of charisma and flare, but Charlotte actually feels and looks like a genuine champion. I am hoping that she retains.
I see Dana costing her the title and then feuding with her while Sasha and Bayley fight each other for a bit

This is what I was going for at the end of last week's podcast: Sasha and Charlotte basically wrestle in swimsuits, or the same thing as the women in the Attitude Era did their liquid substance matches wearing. This is wrestling, that was disgusting. It's about the presentation, not so much the skin/look.

Sasha and Bayley are really talented but Charlotte has really become something awesome and she's a god champ and heel. But all three possess really good qualities

I know we've been hard on Cole tonight because he, you know, sucks. My only problem with Mauro is that his constant pop culture references won't stand the test of time. I can't sit my kid down in ten years to show him some classic match and try to remember wby Mauro said "Styles attempt at the Phenomenal Phorearm worked about as well Helen Mirren's pole dance at the Daytona 500!"

This is what I was going for at the end of last week's podcast: Sasha and Charlotte basically wrestle in swimsuits, or the same thing as the women in the Attitude Era did their liquid substance matches wearing. This is wrestling, that was disgusting. It's about the presentation, not so much the skin/look.

It's women's wrestling. Sex appeal is part of the presentation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back