WWE Clash of Champions 2016 LD

Dang. I new between Sunday Night Football, The PPV, and the LD that I wasn't usiong my bandwidth to its full potential.

I live in Pittsburgh so naturally, I follow a lot of local stuff. Considering he was born and bred here and died here, it hit the wire pretty quickly.

I don;t understand how Bayley remains so massively over with the overly cynical WWE audience. The boo every babyface, cheer every heel. She is basically the same gimmick as the New Day used to get booed out of the buillding for.

Not that I don't love her, I just don't understand stupid ass WWE live crowds.

I don;t understand how Bayley remains so massively over with the overly cynical WWE audience. The boo every babyface, cheer every heel. She is basically the same gimmick as the New Day used to get booed out of the buillding for.

WWE live crowds are full of fools

Initial New Day was boring and annoying. Bayley is genuinely endearing. That's the difference.

WWE live crowds are full of fools

That's what I'm saying. How did the dumbasses in the audience not start booing the happy go lucky stuff just piss me off? Thanks for not, but I'm counting down the days until these idiots ruin another good thing.

Initial New Day was boring and annoying. Bayley is genuinely endearing. That's the difference.

Agree there, New Say developed into something so incredible and Bayley started as just loveable. Also Bayley does have the goods as well.

Also The New Bay needs to happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back