WWE 13 Hype Thread

80%... 81%... 82%

Moments away from playing the game. What to do first!

EDIT:IM HERE TO SHOW THE WORLD! IM HERE TO SHOW THE WORLD!

Damn.. haven't got a new WWE game since SvR08. Trying to get used to the controls, but overall the gameplay and camera angles are sick.

Got the game yesterday and I already love it! My first song to play was Justin Gabriel's theme.

So far I have only played a episode of RAW and a episode of NXT which I started with 6 rookies Me, JJ Star (my buddy), AJ Styles, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Aaron Knight (random caw i made).

So far my only complaints are in universe mode it feels like every show is 1 match too big (then again I have not unlocked everybody yet) and in attitude era mode some matches are a pain in the ass to do and get the bonus after the match.

In my current Universe Mode, my two major brands are Raw is War and Old Smackdown, which I moved to Thursdays. I have NXT on Saturdays as a minor show, where I exclusively use undercard guys, with one bigger match to end it. I really wish I could make it have only 3 matches though.

Raw titles are: WWE Championship (98-02), Hardcore Championship, WWE Tag Team Championship, Women's Championship

Smackdown titles are: Wolrd Heavyweight, Intercontinental, and Tag Team

Alright woke up and looked in the store. Gangrel now is downloadable. No Grand Master Sexay still. Well at least i got Gangrel.

In my current Universe Mode, my two major brands are Raw is War and Old Smackdown, which I moved to Thursdays. I have NXT on Saturdays as a minor show, where I exclusively use undercard guys, with one bigger match to end it. I really wish I could make it have only 3 matches though.

Raw titles are: WWE Championship (98-02), Hardcore Championship, WWE Tag Team Championship, Women's Championship

Smackdown titles are: Wolrd Heavyweight, Intercontinental, and Tag Team

Yea man, what the fuck. What is with them and not being able to give you the option of how many matches you want on any given night? (up to so many)

I wish I could do 3 or 4 on my minor shows, and 8 on my PPVS

Er. Big Bossman vs Christian. Christian comes out first then.. as Bossman comes out a cutscenes initiates. Miz is now in the ring and gets jumped by Bossman. Match starts and Miz leaves and Christian is no where to be found leaving Bossman a very confused ai.

How do you get weapons from under the ring on Xbox?

LB.

Also, there's a pretty sick CAW for Randy Savage that was just uploaded. And one for Scott Hall that's not bad at all. There are actually quite a few. Just search for "most recent" Superstars. There are a lot of good ones that haven't been rated yet.

After playing through a month of universe i realize, probably be easier and more viable to have two brands since there is more then enough match slots now.

They've put Grand Master Sexay in the store. They sure took their time.

Good. A two day wait to have Too Cool together is to much /being serious

Now they need to fix (unless they have already) the numerous glitches which occur when someone is eliminated in a tag match or if a tag partner no shows a match and your left with a bunch of ai that can't target each other and the only fix is to exit the match and simulate it.

Legitimately cannot wait to have time to play the game again. I don't want to try and play one match because I will get hooked and not get anything done. Probably won't have time until tomorrow, which saddens me.

And, I still refuse to call myself a gamer.

If all goes well I'm getting it today! First thing I'll do will be getting Fan Axxess. Then I'm going to make my first CAW. Then I'm going to download all my friends' CAWs that they've already made. Then I'm going to make an arena, and more CAWs.

Ridiculously excited. The game is just so much smoother and cooler than last year from what I've seen, and I gotta say last year was an absolute blast.

Got it this morning. Been messing about with the creative modes, then nearly exploded with delight when I found out you could make your own titles (to a degree, but still, it's a nice touch), and LOVE the fact you can have created moves as signatures now.

Just started Attitude Era. I missed most of this as i didn't get into wrestling till 2001, so this is fucking awesome.

I've mostly only done Attitude Era mode. I want to wait till the good CAW of TNA stars come out before I start my Universe.

Is Fan Axxess really worth $20? I don't think so.

And, is there a way we could get some type of league together on here through universe mode? Probably not. Just sounded cool.

Well after asking the wife for permission and then making sure I had said permission four times I picked it up. Now I just have to wait to get home tomorrow to play...

I've mostly only done Attitude Era mode. I want to wait till the good CAW of TNA stars come out before I start my Universe.

Is Fan Axxess really worth $20? I don't think so.

And, is there a way we could get some type of league together on here through universe mode? Probably not. Just sounded cool.

I've been thinking about doing this. I'd have to sacrifice my own Universe experience for the sake of doing it, but it might be kind of fun. I suppose I could just make another account, but I wouldn't have the DLC stuff or ability to download CAW's. Not paying for that shit again.

How many people here have bought Fan Axxess? Is it worth it? I'm still debating.

I bought it. I felt like it was worth it because I was going to buy everything anyway. Plus I wanted DDP and Goldust.

I didn't have the same problem other people seem to be having with wrestlers not showing up in the purchase menu. I downloaded all mine the Tuesday when I bought the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back