WWE 13 Hype Thread

Hunter Hearst Helmsley looks so unrealistic, looks like a character from Zelda or something.

I love the attitude era mode so far though, just done Badd Blood

Okay, Killam, to add songs to your PS3 for use as theme, get a USB drive, make a folder called MUSIC [all caps], and put what songs you want in there. The PS3 can recognize it, and you can rip the songs from there.

For xbox - correct me if I'm wrong, Xbox users, I don't have one and I've only heard this through other people - You have to burn the songs to a CD, and then rip each individual theme to an individual playlist. Then you can select them in Create An Entrance.

Oh yeah, for PS3 users, I've uploaded an AKIMan CAW, and some others, and plan on uploading a bunch of my original CAWs today including WZCW's very own Action Saxton [but on CC he will be known as Action Jackson]. You'll need Fan Axxess though, because of DLC. Speaking of, that is so convenient this year.

No impressed so far... is it freezing for anybody else? it's frozen about five times for me so far. I have only had one cut scene... I win Royal Rumble from number one and I'm not in the title picture at Wrestlemania. It's been brock lesnar vs HHH as the ME now for the last six months.

And they couldn't spell Sydney right. every other fucking game but this one. What's up with that?

Well my Universe was going no where. No cutscenes or storylines happening at all so i restarted it with three brands. Did a little bit of swapping around (moving some raw in war roster to present day raw & smackdown). First new show i got two cutscenes and three the next night on the next brand.

I guess letting the game sort itself out is better then trying to force it :/

Also i noticed Edge now has his smoke when he enters, that did not happen originally, i guess they patched that. Kane's pyro is still of though. Oo they also fixed the problem i was having where when someone got eliminated or walked out during a tag match you'd end up with ai that couldn't do anything, that is fixed. Good

Got the game yesterday and while I am enjoying the game it still has many of the same problems that the previous years version had. The online servers are almost always never available at this time, and when and if you get an online match going I haven't been able to complete a single one without it freezing up or losing the connection. I do like that you can form tag teams with other online players to compete against total AI CPU players instead of having to wait to find other real players to play against all the time. Still though the fact that I paid so much for the game and pay for the online service, to rarely have a fuck up free online session on this game really pisses me off. I really am enjoying the Attitude Era mode much more than the past RTWM Modes, I just got to the Bad Blood Hell In A Cell match and it was great! I like that you have more control over the Universe Mode. I am basically running to completely separate promotions right now with RAW IS WAR being my Monday night show and WCW being my Friday Night Show. the mid week Superstars show is the only time the two brands cross and I even have two PPVS each month one for each major show, that addition this year was a huge plus to the game.

All in all I am overall pleased with the game, graphics and game play are still awesome. Having belts like the Smoking Skull Belt, Brahma Bull Belt, and Internet Championship belt make it pretty awesome as well. Like I said my biggest complaint and it is a big one is that the online aspects of the game are still majorly flawed and I was hoping and praying that they would have had this fixed after the clusterfuck of a fiasco they had with it last year, guess they didn't learn from their mistakes or they just don't give a shit.

What system are you on? I'm on PS3 and I've had no real problems with online when I've played with my friends, aside from the occasional desync. Community Creations has also been flawless.

Speaking of CC, got a few of my original CAWs up. If you're a WZCW fan, you'll recognize some of these names, and hell it's not like Dance Party '95 is hard to get into considering they're a Sin Cara joke and AKIMan from the N64 wrestling games:

Action Saxton
i2uNJ.jpg

3se9h.jpg

Dance Party '95
frxz7.jpg

zZRW8.jpg

Erin Toyota
a6aN6.jpg

Action Saxton is named Action Jackson on CC, for reasons. My PSN is MattTheDoctor. Search for the tag AES, and check out my other friends' CAWs while you're at it, since they're pretty damn awesome.

What system are you on? I'm on PS3 and I've had no real problems with online when I've played with my friends, aside from the occasional desync. Community Creations has also been flawless.

Speaking of CC, got a few of my original CAWs up. If you're a WZCW fan, you'll recognize some of these names, and hell it's not like Dance Party '95 is hard to get into considering they're a Sin Cara joke and AKIMan from the N64 wrestling games:

Action Saxton
i2uNJ.jpg

3se9h.jpg

Dance Party '95
frxz7.jpg

zZRW8.jpg

Erin Toyota
a6aN6.jpg

Action Saxton is named Action Jackson on CC, for reasons. My PSN is MattTheDoctor. Search for the tag AES, and check out my other friends' CAWs while you're at it, since they're pretty damn awesome.

I'm on Xbox 360, and I have been able to download only 3 CAWs and upload one since yesterday. Constantly getting the "servers are not available at this time" almost every time I try to do anything in CC. Friend of mine, also on 360, said he has been getting the same issues.

Doc I DL'ed you Action Jackson. Pretty good.

My universe (which now has four brands - Attitude Era Raw, Modern Day Raw, Smackdown and CAW&Diva's. The game gets all but the attitude era raw right as i get good match up on mdr and smackdown where actual tag teams team together against actual tag teams compared to what i was getting, that being two random tag partners tagging against other random tag partners. (like rhodes & slater vs miz & swagger for some reason).

Having only two sets of tag titles is pretty cool. LOD have both sets and are feuding with the New Age Outlaws on AER, Punk/Kofi and Daniel Bryan/Kane on MDR/Smackdown.

I'm on Xbox 360, and I have been able to download only 3 CAWs and upload one since yesterday. Constantly getting the "servers are not available at this time" almost every time I try to do anything in CC. Friend of mine, also on 360, said he has been getting the same issues.

As am I, but I have yet to have a single issue. Last year was a mess in terms of online play, but for many it seems the issues have been fixed. Check your internet connection. I wouldn't doubt if the servers prioritize stronger connections; my router is literally next to my console.

That was awesome. On my CAW Brand i had a tag match putting two thug characters against a prisoner and his warden in a tag match with the thugs being faces. Well after the match the Warden turned on the Prisoner and beat him down with the two thugs turning the thugs heel and the prisoner guy face.

Now that is the kind of stuff i like seeing. Also just to get these guys going somewhere the brand has HHH, JBL (he works as Bradshaw on AER), X-Pac, Eddie and Truth as i guess the draws in the main event.

That was absolutely awesome.

I was playing the Badd Blood HIAC match in Attitude Era mode, and beat him down to critical level and then Kane interefered.

As I dove off the top rope with a missile dropkick, Taker caught me in mid air and Tombstoned me for the win. I dont even care I got pinned, that was so cool to see!

That was absolutely awesome.

I was playing the Badd Blood HIAC match in Attitude Era mode, and beat him down to critical level and then Kane interefered.

As I dove off the top rope with a missile dropkick, Taker caught me in mid air and Tombstoned me for the win. I dont even care I got pinned, that was so cool to see!

This is exactly how I feel when I playing a match online with my friends and they do stuff like that. I can't even get mad when I lose because I mark out for the catching tombstone each time!

On my Universe mode, I released all divas. Not enough to care to work with. Plus, I can use that match space for others.

I plan on simulating a lot of stuff in universe. I don't want to play out every match on every card. I'm more into the booking. The more i simulate, the worst things get I heard. Can cut scenes happen when you simulate a match? Like, after the simulation you see the cut scene or is there no way of knowing what went on? I'm still trying to figure out more how the previous Universe modes have worked before I jumped into the new one.

On my Universe mode, I released all divas. Not enough to care to work with. Plus, I can use that match space for others.

I plan on simulating a lot of stuff in universe. I don't want to play out every match on every card. I'm more into the booking. The more i simulate, the worst things get I heard. Can cut scenes happen when you simulate a match? Like, after the simulation you see the cut scene or is there no way of knowing what went on? I'm still trying to figure out more how the previous Universe modes have worked before I jumped into the new one.
If it's like '12 then you won't get cut scenes if you simulate.

I never play matches, but I always watch them. You get cutscenes as long as you watch them. Simulating by pressing square to automatically pick a winner or loser is when things get boring.

Reactions: IHW
The game is amazing, got it when I got power back yesterday. Already up to WrestleMania XV in Attitude Era Mode.

Once I get internet again downloading of CAWS will commense.

and i can no longer edit matches in universe mode. Try to edit matches results in the game freezing requiring a restart of the ps3. Umm wth.... Can't even play matches anymore.... This is confusing in a frustrated way.

Ok played some when I got home from work this evening and this were working great! Downloaded the best Jeff Hardy CAW I think I have ever seen. Also got a pretty good Matt Hardy as well, and the Dudleys so I can recreate some the amazing TLC matches!

Set up my Universe mode where Monday Nights are RAW IS WAR shows. Dolph Ziggler is the major champion on that show holding the Attitude Era belt. Ryback is the minor champion holding the white IC belt. Road Warriors are the Tag Champs on that show. Y2J is the Cruiserweight Champion as well. Tuesdays are ECW Shows. Big Bossman is the ECW Champion and the only title holder on that show. Thursdays are Superstars show, where all three brands have crossover matches. Friday nights are for the third and final brand World Championship Wrestling. Alberto Del Rio is the WCW Champion using the first WCW title belt. Booker T is the US Champion. Epico and Primo are the tag champs. Cody Rhodes if the Light Heavy Weight Champion as well.

I also got rid of all the Divas so I don't have to worry about them taking up match space. Well except for Lita because she is part of the Creatures of the Night stable with Jeff, Matt, Kane, and the Undertaker.

Also made a team of Yokozuna and The Great Muta, they are the #1 contenders to the Road Warriors championship, and they are awesome!

and i can no longer edit matches in universe mode. Try to edit matches results in the game freezing requiring a restart of the ps3. Umm wth.... Can't even play matches anymore.... This is confusing in a frustrated way.

I had that problem when used created arenas in my universe. Once I got rid of those things rather smooth as a whistle. Obviously this doesn't apply if you're using a natural arena.

Yeah, that's what I've found. I use RAW is WAR and have had no problems, but my friend had created arenas and it froze. Matches played in them were great though.

Speaking of, I LOVE that you can use custom arenas online. I never thought I'd care about that much until my friends and I got to designing arenas for eFeds and were able to show them off to each other.

Chipping away at Attitude Era Mode being beat. Got past Brothers Of Destruction chapter last night and when I passed out last night I had just gotten past the first round of the deadly games tournament in The Great One Chapter.

As for my Universe after my first PPV some big changes happened.
CM Punk def. Chris Jericho to retain the WWE Title
Dolph Ziggler def. Sheamus and Wade Barrett to win the WHW Title
The Miz def. Rey Mysterio to retain the IC Title
Daniel Bryan def. Kane to retain the US Title after Attitude Era Kane chokeslammed current Kane beginning a feud between the two Kanes.
Heath Slater & Jinder Mahal def. New Age Outlaws to win the Tag Team Titles
Beth Phoenix def. Alica Fox to retain the Divas Title
Epico def. Primo, Santino Maralla and Zack Ryder to retain the Internet Championship

Got One Night Only coming up next and feuds are starting to heat up so it's getting fun.

Ah it was the custom arenas - google'd it and it is a known problem and is getting fixed. Oh well.

Also, I just looked at my most played wrestlers.

My top five are.
Daniel Bryan
Brock Jace (CAW)
Randy Orton
Mark Henry
Vader

I'm surprised i play Vader so much.

Edit - i know why i play vader. I'm pushing him as the monster heel on one of my brands. Well Vader will have a match on a show then show up later and take over another match then interfere in the main event. Do i really want two monsters holding the world titles though (Mark Henry has the world title, vader is going after the wwe championship now). Oh well.

There is SO much to unlock on this game!! I haven't been able to play it for that long so far but I have already unlocked quite a lot of stuff.

Bret Hart, The New Age Outlaws, The Road Warriors, Bulldog, Paul Bearer, Dude Love, Cactus Jack, Kane AE, Undertaker AE, Ken Shamrock, Hunter Hearst Helmsley, loads of arenas, the European Title, the old WWE title.... and several more things!

I am not gonna start Universe til I unlock all the Attitude Era guys.

Question for you all, which version do you use for Universe for The Rock, HHH, Undertaker, Kane, Mark Henry, JB;/Bradshaw etc?

I think I am going to go for Attitude Era Kane and Undertaker, modern day HHH, Henry won't be used, Bradshaw and I am not sure for The Rock...possibly the old version?

I use Modern Jericho, Modern HHH, Modern Christian, Modern Edge, Modern Cena, Modern Mark Henry, Old Kane, Old Taker, Old Rock (purely because i hate how up beat the current version of his theme is and while the old version in the game isn't the greatest its something, need to add his theme from like 2002/2004). I use both Bradshaw and JBL. Bradshaw teams with Farooq on Monday's in the APA then suits up for the independent CAW house shows as the evil JBL on Tuesday's.

That was pretty cool, Heel Rocky was to have a match with Dolph Ziggler. During Godfather's entrance stablemate Ken Shamrock took his place. During the match Bossman came out and him and Shamrock beat down Rocky turning him face. A week later Ziggles also turned face as its now Rocky and Ziggles vs Shamrock and Bossman.

I use Modern Jericho, Modern HHH, Modern Christian, Modern Edge, Modern Cena, Modern Mark Henry, Old Kane, Old Taker, Old Rock (purely because i hate how up beat the current version of his theme is and while the old version in the game isn't the greatest its something, need to add his theme from like 2002/2004). I use both Bradshaw and JBL. Bradshaw teams with Farooq on Monday's in the APA then suits up for the independent CAW house shows as the evil JBL on Tuesday's.

That's a decent idea for JBL. Bradshaw and JBL look nothing alike, I may just end up using both as different people to honest.

I will be using Attitude Era Jericho definitely.

Probably modern era Edge + Christian in a reunited Brood with Gangrel when I download him.

I think I will probably go for the Attitude Era Rock, although I actually really like his new theme, the guitar is fantastic I think. If I make him a heel I will definitely use his old theme though, and I prefer him with hair than bald.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back