[Official] Smackdown vs. RAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think it's that much different, but the 06 version was so good it was hard to improve on it. The new control system takes a little while to get used to but it make the matches more challenging. The tables matches have been improved loads and the ladder matches are awesome. Also it's got the best roster any game has had in years. There's big stars and jobbers and an intresting line up of legends.

season mode is diff and there is 3 diff stroylines.i like it more than 06's season mode...

swantonoffahugeladder said:
Do a match with the tile on the line with your CAW defending it. In his entrance he should be wearing it. I don't even think it has to be a match for the title, he just has to have it and do a match with him in exhibition.
Well in story mode it does not seem to work like I said, I see peices of the belt sticking out of my guy. Good game but way to many glitches, I heard the xbox 360 version does not have these problems.

ive seen that taker can chokeslam people out of the ring and was wondering can you do this in the rumble because i suck at them and this would help alot

That Charismatic Kid said:
Its not a glitch. Its just the crapy ps2 graphics. I love my 360.

just because 360 has good graphics doesnt mean ps2's are "crappy"

has anyone tried the following finishers in smackdown vs. raw 2007?

mysterio (you) vs. whoever--parking lot brawl: irish whip them into the limo on the right of your screen. they should go to one knee. make sure u have a finisher. click it. he does the 619

anybody vs. anybody--bar room brawl: beat him bad enough, and make sure u have a finisher AND momentum blinking. irish whip them into the TV's on the top of the screen. press L1. the big statue should fall on them. automatic KO

undertaker (you. im not sure if you can be anybody else for this one) vs. anybody--parking lot brawl: make sure u have momentum blinking and 1 finisher stored. irish whip them into the hearse all the way to the left. press L1. automatic KO.

Dead_Man_316 said:
360 is overrated. PS3's graphics are so much better.

Too bad the PS3 is selling like a lead ballon and is lagging in 3rd place. The PS3 is getting pawned by the Wii by over 700,000 consoles. Check the numbers, the PS3 is as good as dead.

has anyone tried the following finishers in smackdown vs. raw 2007?

mysterio (you) vs. whoever--parking lot brawl: irish whip them into the limo on the right of your screen. they should go to one knee. make sure u have a finisher. click it. he does the 619

anybody vs. anybody--bar room brawl: beat him bad enough, and make sure u have a finisher AND momentum blinking. irish whip them into the TV's on the top of the screen. press L1. the big statue should fall on them. automatic KO

undertaker (you. im not sure if you can be anybody else for this one) vs. anybody--parking lot brawl: make sure u have momentum blinking and 1 finisher stored. irish whip them into the hearse all the way to the left. press L1. automatic KO.

That Charismatic Kid said:
Its not a glitch. Its just the crapy ps2 graphics. I love my 360.

No It's a glitch, smackdown vs Raw 2006 does not have this problem. The graphics are fine on the ps2.

lesnerfan222 said:
ive seen that taker can chokeslam people out of the ring and was wondering can you do this in the rumble because i suck at them and this would help alot

No you cant do any of them move's to get them out the ring in the rumble.

im having a problem with the create a title feature. ok, here goes, i created a "legends chamionship" and it worked fine, and i was thinking hey, im sorta getting into TNA a lot more as of late and decided upon making the NWA world title, so i made it, and when i tryed to defend it, the entire game froze and i had to re-start the whole thing. do any of you know what might be wrong there? and im not kidding either.

im having a problem with the create a title feature. ok, here goes, i created a "legends chamionship" and it worked fine, and i was thinking hey, im sorta getting into TNA a lot more as of late and decided upon making the NWA world title, so i made it, and when i tryed to defend it, the entire game froze and i had to re-start the whole thing. do any of you know what might be wrong there? and im not kidding either.

That happened to me I'd defended my created title a few time's and it had started to gain some prestige. Then the game froze and now I've lost all my title data. I think it's just a glitch because it's also happened to my mate's copy.

That happened to me I'd defended my created title a few time's and it had started to gain some prestige. Then the game froze and now I've lost all my title data. I think it's just a glitch because it's also happened to my mate's copy.

ok, just makin sure cause my friend bobby told me this morning that a friend of his created the old school wwf title and it froze on him, i havent bought the game, im just borrowing off of a friend of mine, im waiting til they get the newer shipment in because they are revised and most of the glitches will be fixed, so i have heard.

i just found a major glitch in my ps2 version. When you want Eddie to do a frog Splash he ends up doing a elbow drop. And it uses up the finisher.

The season mode freezes on me when I have to make my choice if I want to double cross Master's or continue being his tag partner. Every single time. anybody else have thos problem?

You know, my friend has done part of the season and boy is it strange. In one thing a Diva (I will not say the name so I will not ruin it for some) is announced in hitting Masters in the nuts, but nails the created first then Masters. I guess the announcers are able to see the future.

You know, my friend has done part of the season and boy is it strange. In one thing a Diva (I will not say the name so I will not ruin it for some) is announced in hitting Masters in the nuts, but nails the created first then Masters. I guess the announcers are able to see the future.

ya i had that storyline.... twice in back to back summerslams the exact storyline this game is so messed up

I just found this on ign.com does anybody know if it's true?

Unlock Brand Manager
Beat general manager mode five times on either brand and you will unlock that brands manager. For SmackDown!, that's Teddy Long.

For RAW, you get Vince McMahon. You have to do it five extra times on RAW to unlock Bischoff. Once you've unlocked all three, you'll also unlock ECW general manager, Paul Heyman.
Submitted by pacmanrock

I just found this on ign.com does anybody know if it's true?

Unlock Brand Manager
Beat general manager mode five times on either brand and you will unlock that brands manager. For SmackDown!, that's Teddy Long.

For RAW, you get Vince McMahon. You have to do it five extra times on RAW to unlock Bischoff. Once you've unlocked all three, you'll also unlock ECW general manager, Paul Heyman.
Submitted by pacmanrock

ahh yes, this is very true. i have done it, and u can unlock them, and fight with, or against, them. hope it helps.

am i the only one who has it for the psp? lol. anyways, the psp version is pretty good. theres no announce tables tho and no commentary. still got the ultimate control and environmental hotspots.i love the create an entrance. no glitches so far which is great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back