WWE 13 Hype Thread

Yeah I have an excellent Jeff Hardy. His make ups are a little different than what he has actually worn but his tattoos are all spot on perfect, and thats something that really makes a CAW to me, having a lot of tattoos myself.

That including his tat that goes all down his side and arm? Cause if so that's crazy.

Am I the only one who enjoys making my own CAWS? I sometimes use formulas I find online for guys from TNA or whatever but I prefer making my own.

Finally got past the Mankind chapter in Attitude Era Mode last night. Only problem is the bonus match with Triple H vs Kane I couldn't beat, It's like impossible to do the 10 punch combo on the top turnbuckle after trying 5 times for that part of the historical bonus I said fuck it and skipped it, Don't care about unlocking another Triple H anyway so I'll do it when I get to it.

You don't actually have to hit the 10 punches, that's just the name for the combo. Even if you cancel out of it before hitting a single punch it still counts.

You don't actually have to hit the 10 punches, that's just the name for the combo. Even if you cancel out of it before hitting a single punch it still counts.

Really? That is great to know. I must have missed that historical objective vanish off the list. Thanks for the info.

That including his tat that goes all down his side and arm? Cause if so that's crazy.

Am I the only one who enjoys making my own CAWS? I sometimes use formulas I find online for guys from TNA or whatever but I prefer making my own.

I used to make them until the past few years. It's gotten too complex for me with all the layers and everything. I think the last ones I made were in 2006 or 2007. I made Chase Stevens, Andy Douglas, Trent Acid and Matt Sydal. I pushed them heavily in GM mode.
After that I started getting formulas off the internet.
My nephews on the other hand enjoy creating original superstars so I leave a few slots open for them to do that.

I used to make them until the past few years. It's gotten too complex for me with all the layers and everything. I think the last ones I made were in 2006 or 2007. I made Chase Stevens, Andy Douglas, Trent Acid and Matt Sydal. I pushed them heavily in GM mode.
After that I started getting formulas off the internet.
My nephews on the other hand enjoy creating original superstars so I leave a few slots open for them to do that.

Yeah that's how I am. I make my own AJ Styles and Madison Rayne every year without any morphing mainly cause I just don't care enough to do the morphing but there pretty spot on in every other way. I made my own Jeff Hardy last year and will this year, I get away with no morphing but it still looking like him cause I cover his face with the facepaint, his arms are covered up with a shirt and his hair style is already on the game.

Speaking of which if anybody wants a damn good Ashley or Goldberg CAW those are spot on in every way so I wouldn't mind giving out the formula if anybody wants it. :)

Just got the game today and I'm pretty happy with it. Did a few matches in universe mode before skipping until Extreme Rules. Lesnar and Bryan had a nice little match with DB catching Brock in a submission to pull off the upset.

Cena destroyed Punk to win the WWE Championship. I think I made him tap.

Alright as i approach Summerslam (Raw is War PPV) the universe is starting to get more interesting. I removed my CAW brand as i moved the good CAW's around to Raw is War, NXT and Smackdown. On Raw is War i started up a DX vs Main Event Mafia feud for some reason, X-Pac is quite out of place but oh well.

I think the most interesting thing going is the Road Warriors vs Punk, Kofi and Seth Rollin's. They cost Punk and Kofi a shot at the tag titles, they cost Punk his WWE title and are doing double beat downs on all three. I think the best cutscene so far was Seth Rollins vs Animal, i was playing Seth and as i went to do his finisher a cutscene engaged where the road warriors theme played distracting Seth. Animal tried getting a cheap shot in but i rolled him up for the win. After the match they destroyed Seth.

That's what i like to see, the game having storyline's which advance that use quality talent and not shit like Santino vs Slater. .

So I was playing a random match for fun. 3MB come out first. Edge and Jericho come out next and as they're walking down the ramp, Big Show & Orton run out and attack E&J and take their spot in the match. I was fine with that. But then, a cutscene happens. E&J are suddenly back in the match with Edge turning on Jericho. Then as we go back, Orton is layed out and Big show is gone.

Biggest clusterfuck I have ever seen.

Yep the whole thing from the fingers all the way up arm and the dragon on the side as well. Dude that made it really put some time and effort into it.

Yeah I have an excellent Jeff Hardy. His make ups are a little different than what he has actually worn but his tattoos are all spot on perfect, and thats something that really makes a CAW to me, having a lot of tattoos myself.

Has anyone made a burn victim Wes Brisco CAW with the right tattoos yet?

I enjoy making my own CAWs for original wrestlers more than copying real-world wrestlers, though I did make a damn good Daniel Bryan in '11 that I couldn't upload for some reason. CAW-making is SO much fun, especially when it's someone you can get creative with.

I enjoy making my own CAWs for original wrestlers more than copying real-world wrestlers, though I did make a damn good Daniel Bryan in '11 that I couldn't upload for some reason. CAW-making is SO much fun, especially when it's someone you can get creative with.
Dude, I DLed that AKI-Man you made (at least I think it was yours, unless another one of my 7 PSN friends that don't have WWE 13 made it). It is awesome. Now I have to see about making an alternate attire for THQ Man.

Getting it today. Is there a road to wrestlemania esque thing for CAW's?
Nah, RTWM was totally scrapped this year. There's only Attitude Era mode, which is actually a lot of fun. Takes you through different storylines in the AE - Rise of DX, Four Faces of Foley, etc. - and you get to play them out.
Dude, I DLed that AKI-Man you made (at least I think it was yours, unless another one of my 7 PSN friends that don't have WWE 13 made it). It is awesome. Now I have to see about making an alternate attire for THQ Man.

Glad you like it! I might make a THQMan alt for him. I also plan on making a few other original CAWs this weekend, so keep an eye out.

Beat the Wrestlemania chapter of Attitude Era Mode last night and after beating the bonus match of Bret vs Taker at Summerslam with HBK as ref I was able to skip around in the Off Script chapter so last night I unlocked everybody there is to unlock in that besides Vader,Godfather, Y2J and Eddie, So that's on tap for tonight.

Glad I'll have everybody unlocked finally that means my universe mode will be getting better, Espically after NXT when my 6 rookies join RAW or Smackdown. I'll be making Jeff Hardy, Ashley Massaro and a few more soon as well.

Gave Heath Slater the 3MB theme, hilarity ensues.

Also, if anyone is looking for a new theme for Justin gabriel, (and you should be, because his is fucking awful) Matt Morgan and Crimson's tag team theme works really well with his entrance.

If you would like Daniel Bryans entrance to be even more hilariously over the top, give him the theme "olympic medalist" from the menu. Too fucking funny, especially when he does his corner taunt

Am I the only one amazing enough so far to have Downloaded the Ascension, given them Gangrel as a manager, and gave them the brood entrance?

I feel bad for all you then.

[YOUTUBE]IfCtZMIyOGY[/YOUTUBE]

Hmmm. I found a CAW on CC that was dressed in Punk's old attire. I DL'ed it then made a second one, turned them into a team and had them interfere in Punk's matches to start a feud. After Punk destroyed them they went their seperate ways. A few weeks later the two CAW's got beaten down by a heel Big Show and Johnny L, Punk came out for the save. Now its Big Show, Johnny L, and three CAWS (Two "gangsters" and a prison warden) vs Punk and his two followers.

Also Vader is incredibly pissed off after Edge stole the WWE title after a MitB cash in. He interfered/did beat downs before and after 3 matches on a single show.

Am I the only one amazing enough so far to have Downloaded the Ascension, given them Gangrel as a manager, and gave them the brood entrance?

I feel bad for all you then.

[YOUTUBE]IfCtZMIyOGY[/YOUTUBE]

I have a group called The Ascension but it's not the same guys from NXT. It was originally The Brood: Gangrel, Jeff, and Matt Hardy. Matt and Gangrel were in a tag team match, half way through the match Matt tagged himself in and then turned on Gangrel knocking him out and leaving him to lose the match. After the match ended Jeff Hardy ran to the ring with a metal pipe and he then beatdown Gangrel as well, the Jeff and Matt left together. Jeff assumed the role of leader in the group and Lita, Vampiro, and Raven joined them and they became The Ascension using the Brood entrance when they come out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back