WWE 13 Hype Thread

Question that is maybe too obvious to even ask...

If the game is frustrating you unlocking things, why the fuck not just buy Fan Axxess??

:shrug:

The inclusion of Match Settings have made Universe matches SO much easier to deal with. IC Champion Sin Cara vs Heath Slater on Monday Night SmackDown!? Switch it to Quick and do it squash style. Rey Mysterio vs WWE Champion John Cena on Friday Night Raw? Switch it to Epic and go to town!

The feud I've been most proud of so far in Universe is World Champion ADR feuding with Daniel Bryan, Triple H, and Randy Orton for three months now, during which several attacks on each other have occured and Daniel Bryan has lost twice in a row on PPV due to cheating. Now the main event at Summerslam is a No DQ Triple Threat between Bryan, ADR, and Haitch(Del Rio injured Orton) where I plan on finally making Bryan World Champion.

On Universe, can you set it to have a different title in place of the divas? I want the cruiserweight/lightheavyweight championship to be on SD.

On Universe, can you set it to have a different title in place of the divas? I want the cruiserweight/lightheavyweight championship to be on SD.

Nope. You HAVE to have a female title. Why? No one knows why, you'd think they wouldn't limit us by forcing a female title on every bloody show but no... Maybe wwe14 universe 4.0 attitude 2.0 will allow us a cruiserweight title instead of a womens title.

Really all you have to do is sit up the table. The, while you are relatively close to the table, use Jericho's standing finisher and the game will do the rest. You have to be careful thought, cause the ref will throw the table out of the ring.

Yeah I know he will but that's the least of my problems so far. I'll try that tonight and see how it goes.

Question that is maybe too obvious to even ask...

If the game is frustrating you unlocking things, why the fuck not just buy Fan Axxess??

:shrug:

I can't speak for anybody else but I don't have XBOX Live. I may get it after the holidays though cause that's like the only time of the year I think to save up my money and not just spend it as soon as I get it. Plus I enjoy unlocking the stuff myself rather then take the easy way out. :shrug:

So had a pretty awesome match earlier in Universe mode. Handicap match pitting The Rock (current look) against Stone Cold Steve Austin and Randy Orton. Rock took a beating for the first few minutes then I hit my groove. Match ending after Rock hit the OMG! Rock Bottom on Orton through the announcers table, then gets back in the ring and hits a second Rock Bottom on Austin on top of a trash can! Sweet sweet victory for the People's Champion!

Got Vader & Godfather last night, Getting Y2J is a pain in the ass cause of having to hit a powerbomb through the table, Tried setting up the table in the corner but all he did was the forward suplex and when I had the table in the middle of the ring he just put him onto the table.

Really all you have to do is sit up the table. The, while you are relatively close to the table, use Jericho's standing finisher and the game will do the rest. You have to be careful thought, cause the ref will throw the table out of the ring.
Set the table up outside the ring. Ref won't touch it outside the ring.

Nope. You HAVE to have a female title. Why? No one knows why, you'd think they wouldn't limit us by forcing a female title on every bloody show but no... Maybe wwe14 universe 4.0 attitude 2.0 will allow us a cruiserweight title instead of a womens title.
You have 4 different types of belts. Major, Minor, Tag, Divas. All each major show needs is a Major title. You can have one of each, or just a Major title, or anything in between. My RAW and Smackdown! have no divas titles (or Divas), and my NXT (Tuesdays) has no Minor title, and it houses all my Divas.

Reactions: IHW
Set the table up outside the ring. Ref won't touch it outside the ring.

You have 4 different types of belts. Major, Minor, Tag, Divas. All each major show needs is a Major title. You can have one of each, or just a Major title, or anything in between. My RAW and Smackdown! have no divas titles (or Divas), and my NXT (Tuesdays) has no Minor title, and it houses all my Divas.

No my point was that a slot is forced to be a women's belt. I know we don't actually need to have titles its just one of the title slots on the show whether you use it or not is going to be a women's belt. As i was trying to say we should get an option on whether we want to be a women's belt or say a cruiserweight or some other low tier belt.

Also Naitch, You can just keep attacking Kane and wait until Paul Bearer gets ejected from ringside, It resets the counter everytime you hit the stunner.

I'm sure I read somewhere that managers do not get ejected from ringside during the matches in this years game. I think I hit about 3 stunners before getting fed up and just pinning him anyway after a normal move because Bearer wouldn't fuck off.

I will have another go next time I play the game to see if the fat man does get kicked out.

I'm sure I read somewhere that managers do not get ejected from ringside during the matches in this years game. I think I hit about 3 stunners before getting fed up and just pinning him anyway after a normal move because Bearer wouldn't fuck off.

I will have another go next time I play the game to see if the fat man does get kicked out.

I think I did it by building up two finishers, stunning Bearer then getting Kane as quickly as humanly possible.

Finally had the time to beat Attitude Era mode. I hardly had any problems beating it. A few times here and there I had to restart matches, but not often.

Also got my Universe set up. This is the reason I bought the game in the first place, but I wanted to unlock everything and give some time for the good CAW's came out online. On Mondays, I have Raw. It contains all current superstars from both Raw and SD!. Raw has the WWE Title on Punk, the US Title on Rhodes, an the current tag titles on Kofi and Truth. I am using the PPV's that are preset for this.

Then on Thursday I have TNA. Its a major show, but will be the least of my focus. They will get a PPV every 4 to 5 months. They have the TNA Championship on Hardy, which is just an edited belt named the TNA Championship. Then they have the European Title on Joe and the older World Tag Team Title's on the VKM/James Gang/New Age Outlaws. I haven't downloaded all the superstars for the show yet because the online is real slow sometimes and I loose patients. I did give TNA Christian and Edge to use as individuals in the main event.

Then, on Fridays I have the original SmackDown. It has most of the Attitude guys on it, minus a few. They have the older WWE Title on Rock. And the classic IC title on the classic Jericho. Also the older WWE Tag Titles on the Road Warriors. Ill give them a PPV every other month. The only problem I see myself having is to many people on each roster. Guess I'll find out when I really start getting into booking the shows.

I can't speak for anybody else but I don't have XBOX Live. I may get it after the holidays though cause that's like the only time of the year I think to save up my money and not just spend it as soon as I get it. Plus I enjoy unlocking the stuff myself rather then take the easy way out. :shrug:

Are games supposed to be, like, an occupation, or for entertainment? :lmao:

Also, XBL is like, 12$. Im jus sayin.

For everyone, what exactly is the novelty of AE mode? Going through laborious challenges to see shit we(maybe just me?) have seen ten thousand times already?

For everyone, what exactly is the novelty of AE mode? Going through laborious challenges to see shit we(maybe just me?) have seen ten thousand times already?

I can see why it would be tedious for some people. But for me, someone who started watching wrestling early 2001, who missed most (virtually all) of the Attitude Era, it's great to see it all and how it all fits together. But for people who have seen all of it, either when it happened or since then, I can see why the appeal might not be there as much.

Well considering many of my friends don't play the same games as me XBL is not as important to me as getting CD's and games and hanging out with my buddies and shit that I need. If more than one or two of my buddies played the same games as me it may be a different story. I go on my friends account sometimes for the hell of it though. Also XBL is 60 bucks a year not 12.

i'm thinking about maybe getting this but I haven't played a wrestling game since here comes the pain so I'm lost as to what would make it good or bad.

Had an awesome WCW World title Scramble match at my Bash at the Beach PPV. Wade, Barrett, Randy Orton, Alberto Del Rio, Daniel Bryan, and Mark Henry (c). Barrett, Henry, and Orton were getting the most pins, myself playing Barrett got a pin on Orton with 10 seconds left in the match, Henry then hits the Worlds Strongest Slam on Bryan, Del Rio pulls Barrett out of the ring before I can stop the 3 count and Henry retains the championship! Really great hard fought match, that moved Barret from #4 contender to #1 contender for the title, he'll get his shot at the Great American Bash.

Well considering many of my friends don't play the same games as me XBL is not as important to me as getting CD's and games and hanging out with my buddies and shit that I need. If more than one or two of my buddies played the same games as me it may be a different story. I go on my friends account sometimes for the hell of it though. Also XBL is 60 bucks a year not 12.

5$ a month then. Excuse me :lmao:

Eh, XBL just lets you get the most out of your games, in lots of ways. I have had it for three years, and have literally never, not one time, played an online multiplayer session with anyone

5$ a month then. Excuse me :lmao:

Eh, XBL just lets you get the most out of your games, in lots of ways. I have had it for three years, and have literally never, not one time, played an online multiplayer session with anyone

Yeah I don't really have the urge to even get XBL it'd be nice to download community creations and the DLC for the WWE games but I've survived this long without it and can just create someone if I really want them on my game.

Last year I made 50 CAWS and only used about 10 of them regularly.

An update on my universe...
NXT season 1 ended and Aaron Knight won meaning him and his pro Justin Gabriel are #1 Contenders to the tag team titles for Summerslam.

Had my first MITB winner as HBK beat Rhodes, Mark Henry, Billy Gunn, Sin Cara and Bossman.

Also had my first glitch, I was doing a Hell In A Cell Match at MITB with Kane challenging Daniel Bryan one last time for the US Title and neither one could connect with any strikes, I tried using weapons, irish whips, everything but nothing happened so I had Kane taunt nonstop until he had a finisher then was able to Tombstone Bryan for the victory.

I have yet to play the rest of the card but it's set up already
Pimpin Funk vs 2MB in a tornado tag match for the tag titles
Rey Mysterio vs The Miz in an I Quit Match for the IC Title
Dolph Ziggler vs Wade Barrett for the WHW Title
Kevin Nash vs CM Punk in an Extreme Rules Match for the WWE Title
Lita (current look) vs Trish Stratus vs Alica Fox for the Womens Title

Also after NXT JJ Star has begun a feud with Rey Mysterio who cost him the NXT victory, My CAW has begun feuding with The Miz after Miz attacked him during his final 2 NXT matches even though he was my pro.

In the process of finally starting my solo universe on my PS3. Bringing back ECW for Tuesdays and I'm downloading some CAWs to fill up some of the roster. Found a sick Rollins and Kidd and I'm heavily considering putting them in a tag team. For some reason I think the two I got will go well together.

That was pretty cool. After Big Show and my two CAW's The Superstar and Victor beat Kane and Daniel Bryan in a Handicap match, their manager The Warden came down and joined Victor and Superstar in a 3 man beat down of The Big Show. I don't think its wise for 3 borderline Cruiserweights to go after an angry giant.

Also Bret Hart turned on the British Bulldog. I think Punk is also getting ready to turn heel again. My NXT show is just full of alignment turns.

and during the main event which was Jericho and Edge vs Vader and Lesnar instead Mankind came out and in the process turned heel as he and Vader made a tag team. Now i have to move Foley to NXT which some what ruins my next Raw ppv. Oh well.

My first cut scene was Sheamus getting attacked by Daniel Bryan before his match. Then Bryan rolled Sheamus in the ring and the match started. My second one was in the main event, after John Cena ('04 version because I didn't care to use the PG Cena) offered to shake Punks hand after beating him in a non-title match. Punk kinda slapped it and left the ring. Pretty cool for my first show.

Best storyline/cut scene from any of the games yet just happened for me. At my Extreme Rules PPV the main event was supposed to be a triple threat match for the WWE Title from my RAW is WAR show with Ziggler defending the title against CM Punk and Jeff Hardy. Well earlier in the ppv Matt Hardy had a match against RAW GM Vince McMahon. Well I didn't play that match just watched it and 30 seconds into the match Matt hits McMahon with a steel chair and gets DQ'd. So then right before the Main Even entrance of Jeff Hardy, McMahon comes out and says because of the action of Matt Hardy that Jeff Hardy has been pulled from the Triple Threat title match!!

No big changes at Money In The Bank last night, About the only big news was HBK winning MITB and Kane taking the US Title, Also Rey won back the IC Title from Miz after I came out and dropped Miz with my finisher and Rey got the pin.

Also created Jeff Hardy last night and put him on Smackdown, He will debut on the first Smackdown after MITB. For the NXT rookies I put myself, JJ Star and Dean Ambrose on Smackdown. Seth Rollins, Aaron Knight and AJ Styles went to RAW.

After MITB I got rid of NXT and put ECW on Tuesdays as a third brand with the main title being the WCW Title (held by Cactus Jack), Midcard belt is the Hardcore Title (held by Big Boss Man) and the old school world tag titles which are held by Bradshaw and Farooq so all four of them went to ECW along with Big Show, Jericho, Del Rio, The Great Khali, and a few other guys.

Well that was an interesting ppv. More specifically the two main events. First Dolph Ziggler beat the Undertaker in an extreme rules match for the world title. Ziggles was way out of his league but thanks to the match type he managed to nail Taker with weapons enough and with a roll up and feet on the rope he managed to win the world title.

The main event which was originally a world title #1 contender triple threat match. After Austin, Rock and Mankind made their entrances Vinnie Mac came out and placed Sting in. Other then that the New Age Outlaws became the #1 contender for the tag titles, Scott Steiner and Kurt Angle won the tag titles, Booker T beat Triple H with help from Nash. HBK then beat Nash with help from HHH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back