WWE 13 Discussion

I'm having the same problem you are. The best place to put the table is outside the ring because the ref won't touch it there. But you have to hit the Powerbomb at the exact right angle or else Road Dogg won't go through it, Cause I missed the table by less than an inch and they didn't give it to me which pissed me off and has caused me to give up.

Ok I couldn't be bothered to look if there was a thread for this already but I want to know if anyone has been playing wwe 13 and specifically; if you win with Alberto Del Rio does Ricardo Rodriguez do that hilarious "the winner is alberrrrrrrrrrto dell rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrio!!!" thing?

I actually like the online for this game... I've been a major anti-supporter of it over the years because it would lag so much that it would just tick me off beyond relief. Finally, though, they seem to have got a nice balance and they flow so well. I have an Xbox, but I've heard from others that have it on PS3 that it's better online than previous online capable games for them as well.

My favorite thing to do is to play as the special guest referee. I like to think that I call things down the middle, other than that one time when I did a screw job on purpose.

I actually like the online for this game... I've been a major anti-supporter of it over the years because it would lag so much that it would just tick me off beyond relief. Finally, though, they seem to have got a nice balance and they flow so well. I have an Xbox, but I've heard from others that have it on PS3 that it's better online than previous online capable games for them as well.

My favorite thing to do is to play as the special guest referee. I like to think that I call things down the middle, other than that one time when I did a screw job on purpose.

I hate how you get replaced as the ref though if you try to play favorites most of the match. The whole point of a guest ref is to screw someone over most of the time!

So far my biggest complaints about the game are Y2J is a pain in the ass to unlock and the game has glitched a few times on me which gets annoying.

Hollywood Nightmare said:
I'm having the same problem you are. The best place to put the table is outside the ring because the ref won't touch it there. But you have to hit the Powerbomb at the exact right angle or else Road Dogg won't go through it, Cause I missed the table by less than an inch and they didn't give it to me which pissed me off and has caused me to give up.

Okay, I've figured out how to unlock Y2J in AE mode.

I was trying to perform the powerbomb as a finisher when Road Dogg had his back directly against the table (after you've dragged him standing into the table). You have to perform the powerbomb when he is standing in front of the table BUT NOT leaning against it. To do this, I weakened him enough so I could drag him standing into the table. I then took back a few steps and waited for him to recover. As soon as he recovered and was no longer leaning against the table, my finisher icon popped up and I hit him with the powerbomb through the table with about 1:10 left to spare. It's best to position the table outside of the ring, perpendicular or parallel to the ring apron.

Hope this helps.

I like playing online too. There's no challenge unless you're paying another experienced human opponent. I haven't won a match yet online, but I've been playing with Epico and Hunico so I have a serious challenge. I have a PS3 , and I haven't experienced any lags yet thankfully.

One thing I can't understand about this game, why isn't Championship editor in the PAL (UK) version? Or am I missing something? The non-inclusion means we can't get all the achievements in the game as there are 3 related to created belts.

One thing I can't understand about this game, why isn't Championship editor in the PAL (UK) version? Or am I missing something? The non-inclusion means we can't get all the achievements in the game as there are 3 related to created belts.

MY WWE > Title management > R1 (if you have ps3) At the top it will say "Custom championships" and you should have a list where they all say Empty and Vacant. Click on one of those and create your title.

Tribal Tattoo's and wrist tape? You're onto something here man. I hope he wrestles in the tanktop and the bandana/hat combo too. I think the only thing to make it better is if you add some Edge Pyro.

Anybody else in Universe mode get Los Angeles as the site 80% of the non pay per view events? My non pay per view shows are just current Raw, current Smackdown and attitude era Raw is War. I own PS3 version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back