• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE 13 Hype Thread

So finally broke down and inserted my CAW into the game. Uploaded him to, if you guys have XBox 360 his name is Tattooed Jesus, and yes he is maxed out at 100 because he is Jesus after all and Jesus was perfect right, lol! Basically he looks like CM Punk when he was running the straight edge savior gimmick, but I haven't had a hair cut in over a year and have really let my beard grow so everyone at work started calling me Tattooed Jesus so I thought that would be a cool name and gimmick for my CAW. Not sure what I want to do with him in My Universe yet but I am sure it will be awesome!

I started up a new stable. A Heel Austin aligned himself with Del Rio and JBL. James Storm and Robert Roode soon joined. I just called it Beer Money Inc because two beer lovers, three money lovers.

Also since Angle, Sting and Booker turned face and the main event mafia ended Steiner found a new partner in Cactus Jack. I can't wait for the second dlc. I can continue my Drew McIntyre vs HHH/Sheamus storyline. Ryback vs My CAW Brock Jace. Make a tag team out of Tatsu and Tensai.

If you have a PS3, I just uploaded my CAW, just put in Brien Black, has four attires and overall is 90. Some of you might get a chuckle out of the last attire. ;)

I have a couple stables running around in my universe. A stable of masked men inspired by Aces and Eights but im unsure of who will be under the masks yet. Then on Smackdown I have Shane running his own Corporation which currently has Otunga, Bossman, Miz and Big Show in it with him.

Reactions: IHW
I played it for about the first week I had it and haven't played much. I've been downloading CAWs and trying to set up my universe. I'm waiting until the first dlc pack comes out so I can have the titles and set my WCW and ECW brands. I have to figure it all out though. I keep finding better versions of people I have already downloaded.

If anybody is looking for some really good CAWS this guy on youtube has videos showing how to make them. I used his formula for Raven last night and it turned out great. I'm not sure who else he has up there besides Matt & Jeff Hardy though.

Doc, don't you post your shows to youtube? How does that work? I desperately want to share my creations with jglass, its the only way we could think of

Tensai is awesome. Incedentally, the best Drew Mcyntire ever put into one of these games. Truly phenomenal. Ryback is super awkward, but passable. The shell-shocked isnt right. Its like they WANTED me to give him the jackhammer instead. Well, if you insist....

I was deathly afraid it was going to be the chopped up halfway version from the end of the summer. Was not.

I was considering DLing a man made one that is proper sized, but he also has the individual victory cutscene after matches, which makes me hesitant.

Ryback is just as awesome as he is in real life. Although they kinda screwed up his entrance. and his model's a little bit screwy.... looks like it was a rush job.

My nephews were playing Assassin's Creed when I saw online the new dlc was out.They turned off AC right away. All they wanted me to download was Ryback so I did and they seemed happy with him.

After they were done playing I downloaded everything else but I haven't done anything with it. I can now set up my universe mode with WWE, ECW and WCW so I'm happy.

There they are. Happy face activated.

and there goes my 30 something custom teams. Seriously THQ why the fuck do my custom teams get deleted when i download dlc and my rosters get utterly fucked up as well. THQ what the fuck, it shouldn't be to hard to solve this right? It really is a horrible thing, dl dlc and lose your entire universe mode!

Ryback's fine with me. The only thing I don't like is the design and color of his singlet. Otherwise, though, he seems okay.

There they are. Happy face activated.

and there goes my 30 something custom teams. Seriously THQ why the fuck do my custom teams get deleted when i download dlc and my rosters get utterly fucked up as well. THQ what the fuck, it shouldn't be to hard to solve this right? It really is a horrible thing, dl dlc and lose your entire universe mode!

It also deletes title history and Superstar Threads attires & resets the rosters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back