WWE 13 Hype Thread

Or y'know fix it in a patch where you don't have that kind of problems in the first place? SMH.
How dare THQ release DLC that has a bug in it, I mean it's never happened in the history of video games that there is a bug in a game.

And once they discovered it, they gave us a solution that can be done while they work on fixing it.

Just found out last night in backstage brawls you can throw people through the window in the hallway. That was sick

Enjoying the Attitude Era storylines. Some of the Attitude Era moments are pretty tricky to complete, the Outlaws taking the titles from LOD in particular with the lack of time available to hit Hawk with the tag belt before the ref revives.

Pity this was not released on the Wii U though. The Wii version really is dumbed down graphically and the controls are average to say the least. Virtually no wrestling game on the Wii is any better than its Gamecube predecessors.

Барбоса;4269015 said:
Finding it impossible to powerbomb Road Dogg through a table.
do it outside the ring, and the powerbomb is Jericho's finisher.

You should have plenty of time to turn mid-move to put the D-O-Double-G through the table.

Got this last week. Currently ripping a few CDs to my Xbox to get my CAW a theme tune. Madonna's Immaculate Collection has a few contenders. STRIKE THE POSE.

Any of you could tell me how to do a king of the ring tournament within my WWE universe?

Alright, this is what you do..

Step 1: Get a piece of paper, or have a good memory of what you wanna do.

Step 2: Edit matches.

Step 3: Repeat Step 2 process multiple times, throughout the following weeks leading up to a PPV, where you can have the final 4 (2 Semi Finals and the Finals matches).

Sounds like a lot of work? Probably. Bullshit? Definitely.

Once again they add the tournament, complete with Finals cut-scene. Yet fail to actually make it meaningful.

In an unrelated note.. I've posted my first two Episodes of story mode. LAWLZ It only took me 3 months to finish.

Alright, this is what you do..

Step 1: Get a piece of paper, or have a good memory of what you wanna do.

Step 2: Edit matches.

Step 3: Repeat Step 2 process multiple times, throughout the following weeks leading up to a PPV, where you can have the final 4 (2 Semi Finals and the Finals matches).

Sounds like a lot of work? Probably. Bullshit? Definitely.

Once again they add the tournament, complete with Finals cut-scene. Yet fail to actually make it meaningful.

In an unrelated note.. I've posted my first two Episodes of story mode. LAWLZ It only took me 3 months to finish.

That part about the only way to have King of the Ring in Universe Mode is true, that's the only way. Get paper, pen and write down what you want and track it.

Not too bad for me since I basically have to do that with every show in Universe Mode because I like to script my own storylines and only let the CPU Cut-Scenes go if I like them (which isn't very often).

Also, congrats on finishing two episodes of Story Mode because I couldn't have done it. I looked at story mode and I feel like I should be getting an official check from WWE for writing and producing for them it takes so long just to get one basic story going.

Story Mode options are great and there are some amazingly well done YouTube shows that use WWE '13 to make weekly shows but I can't imagine how much work that is.

Universe Mode needs some things for next year to make it a more fluid experience, I think.

1 - They need to let you go back and look at what matches took place on previous dates and what the results were. That would help people who don't keep paper and pen handy to keep their feuds going nicely.

2 - They need to integrate Story Mode into Universe Mode. They need to present the user with Branching Storyline Options that can be put into the show either as a Promo Segment or a Pre, Middle, or Post Match Scenerio.

For example. If you pick "Pre Match Segment" then you get to choose from a list of scenerios like "Wrestler A attacks Wrestler B in Interview Area before match causing him to be injured for the match OR unable to compete causing a forfeit" or choose a "Post Match Segment" and have "Opponent and Manager attack Wrestler B after match but if Wrestler B has an Ally, Ally 1 will come out to even the odds".

Just stuff like that would be perfect. Also for Promo Segments I'd, personally, be fine with a bunch of pre-written promos that you can choose a theme like "Wrestler brags about recent title win, new challenger appears" or "Backstage interview, wrestler talks about confidence in up-coming match". You can just let the promo go as written or choose to edit it but you don't have to.

That would take a lot of the extra time out of Story Mode and put it towards getting the show going.

I just realized there are 2 WWE 13 threads. So I have no clue if posting in this one is even relevant anymore.

Anyways, I forgot to post the tag incase anyone was interested in downloading my Stories.

Search "THEONEBIGWILL" or look for "WWE: Revival EP. 1" and "WWE: Revival EP. 2"

Apparently you have to have the Full Access. Why? Because I worked too hard for cheap bastards to download my shit. Probably more so because THQ continues to wanna screw me out of true happiness and tons of viewers.

I'd like to say I'll be posting more stories in the coming days, and continue to do so for quite some time. However I'm semi busy and the time I'm online is divided into multiple games.

I'm still working out the kinks of Story designing, but so far I'm trying to add in intros complete with commentary, cut scenes that allow the matches to continue before and after, and even commercials. Yeah, I go all out.

I started the night after Hell in a Cell, and just went on my own. So SOME of the current WWE storylines and angles may be involved, but for the most part, it's all me after I weed out their original direction.

I never thought I would miss the injuries happening so often.

I have played through 13 months of my universe and have had 1, MAYBE 2 legit injury storylines. It's really a pain in the ass, But the inactive list somewhat makes up for that.

I just realized there are 2 WWE 13 threads. So I have no clue if posting in this one is even relevant anymore.

Anyways, I forgot to post the tag incase anyone was interested in downloading my Stories.

Search "THEONEBIGWILL" or look for "WWE: Revival EP. 1" and "WWE: Revival EP. 2"

Apparently you have to have the Full Access. Why? Because I worked too hard for cheap bastards to download my shit. Probably more so because THQ continues to wanna screw me out of true happiness and tons of viewers.

I'd like to say I'll be posting more stories in the coming days, and continue to do so for quite some time. However I'm semi busy and the time I'm online is divided into multiple games.

I'm still working out the kinks of Story designing, but so far I'm trying to add in intros complete with commentary, cut scenes that allow the matches to continue before and after, and even commercials. Yeah, I go all out.

I started the night after Hell in a Cell, and just went on my own. So SOME of the current WWE storylines and angles may be involved, but for the most part, it's all me after I weed out their original direction.

Just downloaded it tonight and I'm really enjoying it. I used to make these all the time and had a long story based around HHH and HBK fighting Cena. It's fun playing one that I didn't have to make. Just about to play the main event of the first RAW.

Just made Tyson Kidd, Brooke Tessmacher, Matt Morgan, MVP and Kevin Steen last night. Now that my CAW total is going up i'll be able to get things really rolling in my universe and maybe have more shows and ppvs.

I had Kevin Steen, Tessmacher, Mickie James, Tyson Kidd and Matt Morgan all debut in my universe on one show in 5 different matches last night. :lmao:

Has anyone else had the computer schedule I person in 3 matches on one card?

For my ECW ppv Rocco Rock was in the opening match, a tag match and the main event for the ECW title.

I have a roster of almost 30 people so it isn't like the computer couldn't have picked someone else. I didn't change it and I'm not complaining. I just thought it was weird.

Has anyone else had the computer schedule I person in 3 matches on one card?

For my ECW ppv Rocco Rock was in the opening match, a tag match and the main event for the ECW title.

I have a roster of almost 30 people so it isn't like the computer couldn't have picked someone else. I didn't change it and I'm not complaining. I just thought it was weird.

Yeah. At one time Kassius Ohno was my ROH Pure Champion, Tag Team Champion and World Champion for over an entire calendar year. Another time, Road Dogg (fucking Road Dogg) was tag team, IC and WWE champion for a good chunk of time. T'is weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back